EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Was texting a girl for a date

I explained I was looking for long-term kinda gig and that everyone was on just for the hook ups. She agreed with that statement. Later on I was set to have a date with her and said I was just talking to her until the time of the date to which she responded "how sad". Straight up, is this girl a nut job? Like why would you even say something like that srsly. Not nice at all and I thought she was really cool back when I met her a couple of years ago. I really enjoyed texting and the idea of going out was a total treat but that response was nasty plus she ain't responding anymore. I've spoken to girls way more nice than this girl. I just don't find any reason as why she's like this. Lame asf. Should I just not try and txt anymore for the date and move on? I have some feelings I thought she was pretty cool

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    I explained I was looking for long-term kinda gig and that everyone was on just for the hook ups. She agreed with that statement. Later on I was set to have a date with her and said I was just talking to her until the time of the date to which she responded "how sad". Straight up, is this girl a nut job? Like why would you even say something like that srsly. Not nice at all and I thought she was really cool back when I met her a couple of years ago. I really enjoyed texting and the idea of going out was a total treat but that response was nasty plus she ain't responding anymore. I've spoken to girls way more nice than this girl. I just don't find any reason as why she's like this. Lame asf. Should I just not try and txt anymore for the date and move on? I have some feelings I thought she was pretty cool
    I’m pretty sure she’s already decided there will be no date with you. Move on.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I’m pretty sure she’s already decided there will be no date with you. Move on.
    Yeh that makes sense. Such a shame and I have no clue what triggered that nasty shiz but it's probably a bullet anyways. Life be sucking for me

AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like when you go on a job interview and you’re asked if you interviewed at other places.

Shame you didn’t respond with something like “it’s sad that my balls aren’t in your mouth right now”.

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don’t get what you are trying to say.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 284Shooter View Post
    I don’t get what you are trying to say.
    He's trying to say that he's a phaggot.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeh that makes sense. Such a shame and I have no clue what triggered that nasty shiz but it's probably a bullet anyways. Life be sucking for me
    Sloots like to make it bleed. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much.
    Very truly yours

maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How sad what? I feel like there are pieces of the story missing here. How sad that you are asking her out? Well yeah, no point in communicating any further.

realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Life sucks sometimes huh. It's happened to me a few times, not exactly like yours but I realized the best thing is to move on. You might be surprised, she'll be the one texting you 3-6 months from now.
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You implied you had absolutely nothing going on in your life other than making her the center of your universe.

Step your game up.

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    He's trying to say that he's a phaggot.
    I get that part for sure!

JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who gives a **** you’re 19 you pleb.

Move on. Fix dad bod, bang sloots. No long term until at least 27. Thank me in 8 years
    New York

mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrjolly2323 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I made a similar mistake years ago. I let girl online and we went on two dates and it went great. Then I texted her telling her I was only talking and seeing her and wasn’t pursuing other women. Big mistake! She got all weird and the talking became less and less. Salvaged it sort of by telling her a week later that I had met someone else and was gonna hang out with her. Suddenly she decides to be very interested. So basically never tell girls that unless they mention it to you first.

Originally Posted by Dent1 View Post
    The woman shouldn't have called you "sad" that was wrong and shows bad character on her side. I do not think you should pursue or talk to this woman any more.

However, I have to admit it was a pathetic thing for you to do. She already agreed to the date, you don't need to baby sit her by talking to her all day up until the date, it shows that you do not have anything going on in your life. You shouldn't have time to sit and chat back and forth all day. Secondly, what would you talk about on the date?

The best way to handle it is, after she has agreed to the date set up the location and time, later that day closer to the date-time confirm that she is leaving the house. Done and dusted.

Anyways I recorded a video breaking down what you did wrong and how to fix it!

I somewhat agree with the excess texting but I highly disagree with the pathetic part. And her saying "how sad" is legit lame asf on her character for sure. I've talked to girls willing to talk everyday and have text me back at the three days of not sending anything. Low interest, no life all that is kinda bs if you're dealing with communicative gurls that are at the low in crazy scales.

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most girls are actually scumbags

you just try to be nice (like they say they want) and then you get disrespected like that..

"oh I hate how everyone just wants me for sexxx, nobody wants my company for a relationship or treats me well"

then you try to take her out and get to know her the right way and their brains cant handle it and get bored

thats why I and I think most guys mostly go for hookup situations nowadays instead
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

Originally Posted by mrjolly2323 View Post
    I made a similar mistake years ago. I let girl online and we went on two dates and it went great. Then I texted her telling her I was only talking and seeing her and wasn’t pursuing other women. Big mistake! She got all weird and the talking became less and less. Salvaged it sort of by telling her a week later that I had met someone else and was gonna hang out with her. Suddenly she decides to be very interested. So basically never tell girls that unless they mention it to you first.
    Yes this happens way too much with almost all women I've dealt with. Just now I've started putting some thought on the things I do and how people react that I notice this kinda thing and it's a huge turn off and has led me wanting to go mgtow

Originally Posted by realjames View Post
    Life sucks sometimes huh. It's happened to me a few times, not exactly like yours but I realized the best thing is to move on. You might be surprised, she'll be the one texting you 3-6 months from now.
    She likes some pictures on fb but it kinda reflects to jack-****e I suppose and isn't much of an interest indicator to keep moving forward to texting her. I can let down and move on completely but last time I do that sort of thing women don't come back. They get mad for the lack of pursuing. Yet when I pursue they leave me hanging and don't live up to **** for dates or anything worthwhile and lose interest after a while for me to put down again and do the same thing all over. I feel like every upcoming relationship process to be an absolute waste of time. No ****ing enjoyment out of any relationships I've had with these women

A lot of you say it's excess texting and that texting everyday is lame and shows I have no life. Like what kinda bs is that? Lol. This kinda thinking comes from being on kissing feet of bitchy women.

I work 12 hours a day 4 days a week and you're telling me I can't just chill with some text a few days? Which is what I was doing with another girl perfectly well before which I never even met in person? This girl is lame

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don’t tell women you’re looking for a long term thing. Srs.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Don’t tell women you’re looking for a long term thing. Srs.
    This
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    This
    These.

Stop texting these broads all day. You're not some valley girl. Imagine working 12 hours a day four days a week and some incessant twat insists on texting every second when you're get off. One would think "Damn does this person have anything else better to do?". Even if there isn't anything better to do, pretend there is.

Some women who text back and forth do that out of boredom and to kill time for whatever they have going on to commence. Or that you're a gigantic idiot who doesn't notice her cooch drying up with every 5 second response text to her text. What women wants a man that talks more than her? Ask yourself that question. When that happens you become an open book, repetitive, flat, boring, uninteresting, predictable and replaceable.

Don't be that guy.
    We're all gonna make it brahs

Originally Posted by Lastrepbrah View Post
    These.

Stop texting these broads all day. You're not some valley girl. Imagine working 12 hours a day four days a week and some incessant twat insists on texting every second when you're get off. One would think "Damn does this person have anything else better to do?". Even if there isn't anything better to do, pretend there is.

Some women who text back and forth do that out of boredom and to kill time for whatever they have going on to commence. Or that you're a gigantic idiot who doesn't notice her cooch drying up with every 5 second response text to her text. What women wants a man that talks more than her? Ask yourself that question. When that happens you become an open book, repetitive, flat, boring, uninteresting, predictable and replaceable.

Don't be that guy.
    This makes some sense but it goes back to me not having a good time in general with women. I do have a few other things I could be doing but I geniunely prefer to speak to some girl I'm interested about, etc. Supposedly I can't CuZ I goT be actIng alOof, etc. That **** is lame.

I used to average 7 to 8 messages on fb per day with girls I never even met before because of some pics I had partying with other girls. Plus some social proof, etc. Seeing how that's not the case now because I prefer to settle then doing a bunch drama filled stupid **** all my peers like to be doing now in days has turned me off. The texting, the games all this fake ****. I'm bailing out of the game like I did a few years ago. I was mgtow before I even knew what it was.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This makes some sense but it goes back to me not having a good time in general with women. I do have a few other things I could be doing but I geniunely prefer to speak to some girl I'm interested about, etc. Supposedly I can't CuZ I goT be actIng alOof, etc. That **** is lame.
    Girls want a guy who doesn't need them to be happy.

If your #1 interest above anything else in life is talking to women you're interested, then you're implying you need them to be happy, which is a turn off for them.

Dating/women should be one of many things in life that you're passionate about and fulfill you, not the only thing.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post

If your #1 interest above anything else in life is talking to women you're interested, then you're implying you need them to be happy, which is a turn off for them.

Dating/women should be one of many things in life that you're passionate about and fulfill you, not the only thing.
    Well if I had a good time doing so it would be a passion but it's not lol. Going monk lieutenant

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    most girls are actually scumbags

you just try to be nice (like they say they want) and then you get disrespected like that..

"oh I hate how everyone just wants me for sexxx, nobody wants my company for a relationship or treats me well"

then you try to take her out and get to know her the right way and their brains cant handle it and get bored

thats why I and I think most guys mostly go for hookup situations nowadays instead
    I was pretty much agreeing with you all the way up until the last line.

Most guys mostly go for hookups because that's all they want lol.

Oh, and as has already been said, never tell a girl up front that you're looking for a relationship. Regardless of what they say, most find that needy af.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post

Words right out my mouth. Women want a man that’s wanted by many women. But don’t want you to be a player at the same time. Just have to find your balance. Maybe you’ll learn one day.