In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Khabib vs Ferguson

Khabib has signed the contract to fight Tony Ferguson on April 18 in New York

This is great, Tony deserves the shot!

I know Karl was waiting for this one
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Khabib has signed the contract to fight Tony Ferguson on April 18 in New York

This is great, Tony deserves the shot!

I know Karl was waiting for this one
    Oh hell yes! I have been waiting forever for this fight. Unfortunately, the universe really does not want this fight. How many times has it been cancelled now? 4? The last one cancelled because Tony tripped over a power cord? WTF? I suspect a week before the fight Tony will get injured by falling coconuts or Khabib will get attacked by a pack of feral dogs...or some equally ridiculous thing.

That said, if by some miracle this fight actually happens, I am not sure who I would pick. Of course the smart money is always on Khabib, but Tony has looked dominant as hell in his last few fights. This is gonna be good!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Oh hell yes! I have been waiting forever for this fight. Unfortunately, the universe really does not want this fight. How many times has it been cancelled now? 4? The last one cancelled because Tony tripped over a power cord? WTF? I suspect a week before the fight Tony will get injured by falling coconuts or Khabib will get attacked by a pack of feral dogs...or some equally ridiculous thing.

That said, if by some miracle this fight actually happens, I am not sure who I would pick. Of course the smart money is always on Khabib, but Tony has looked dominant as hell in his last few fights. This is gonna be good!
    LMAO..yup
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In August, Carl Frampton versus Emmanual Domingez was called off because while Carl was staying in a hotel in Philadelphia an ornament fell on his hand. Anything's possible... Just saying

Edit: To be honest I'm wondering if he was trying to Karate-chop the table or something? Could it really have been the giant phallic ornament thing falling over?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...one-fight.html
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted Monday Oct 28th@76.8, Dec 7th@73.4, target 69.x Kg.