nate192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Carry on cutting or time to bulk?

Just after some advice on cutting as I can't tell if it's going well.

I'm 29, 5ft 10 and before cutting I started out at 207.2lbs with a body fat of 27.7%. 14 weeks later and I've lost 17.4lbs and I'm now 189.8lbs with 25% body fat. Is that a normal percentage drop, as I would have thought my BF% would have been lower after losing so much? Ideally I'd like to get to the 15% mark, but seems like I'd end up losing a lot of weight at this rate to get there. Should I carry on cutting?

I've been keeping a 500 calorie deficit per day to aim for losing 1lb a week, and I'm hitting anywhere between 200-240g of protein a day. I'm doing the fierce 5 intermediate (2 upper & 2 lower per week). Pretty much kept the same strength throughout my cut so far. I was 158.2lbs and 19.6% body fat when I started bulking for around a year before starting my cut, but had a calorie surplus of around 500 but wondering now if that was too high?

I'm using bathroom scales to get my weight and body fat percentage, but I've attached some pictures for a visual of where I'm at now.
    Attached Images

Quick bump as I really don't know whether I should still be cutting or not

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really think you are at a point where it's up to you. What workout are you following?

IMO, you're a good bit below 25% body fat. Let me guess, you are using a BIA device to measure your body fat. Read this https://weightology.net/the-pitfalls...impedance-bia/

I'm following the fierce 5 intermediate. Just concerned if I start bulking again, I'm going to get fatter and will have to cut longer in the end, but on the reverse I'm just as concerned cutting and getting too skinny.

Just read that BIA article, and they are just basic bathroom scales you stand on barefoot so yeah, could be that it is inaccurate, and if I'm actually lower than 25 then great, and might be worth cutting a bit more then?