dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bizarre Incident with a female bodybuilder

This is an odd one and dont know what thread to put this exactly. Ive been going to this gym for awhile now and I like it a lot. I made some good friends and Im generally very friendly easy going. Never had a problem from this gym but they have a few female bodybuilders there that I cant tell if they actually work there or what they do exactly besides workout. Its none of my business but I think they semi work there and do little things at the gym in exchange to work out there I guess? Is that even a thing they do at gyms?? Either way makes no difference to me and like I said its none of my business. Well the part it makes it my business though is one of them was pointing at me and laughing at me. Never had that happen to me at a gym.. Maybe my butt was hanging out my sweat pants?? Who knows! Well I was like okay whatever moving on to the next workout and she was doing it again. Pointing at me and laughing at me. I know for sure she was laughing at me not only from the pointing but also that she was mocking the exact workout i was doing. So i was like I cant have that at all it was really distracting me. So I came to her to find out what was going on and very politely asked her why she was doing that? She gave me some lame excuse why she was doing that. I guess she didnt think I would confront her about it? Well I told her it was rude and to stop. Mostly bothered me because I used to go to a gym where the staff would belittle gym members and I didnt want that to happen again especially since this gym is like my second home. Like I said i dont know if she works there or not but the staff there has been acting strange around me every since. One of the body builder girls there thats friends with the laughing girl actually started smiling at me more and she seems to really like me. Bizarre world we live in!