GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Federal Government wants to take away your goats!!!!!

Honestly I have no idea if they do, but I do sometimes have to remove goats from our bus garage at work so I could care less if they all just disappeared. I am looking to get some good Oly lifting resources from NorwichGrad and I heard he has a thing for goats and the feds.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    Honestly I have no idea if they do, but I do sometimes have to remove goats from our bus garage at work so I could care less if they all just disappeared. I am looking to get some good Oly lifting resources from NorwichGrad and I heard he has a thing for goats and the feds.

LMFAO!

You know me, bro. I love goats (but not the middle eastern way of love).

And I aint no big fan of gubmint. They're always up to no good.

PS - Taxation is theft.

Do you have a new training log?
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man that worked fast! No log yet, maybe I will. I dropped some blubber over the past year or so doing a bunch of different stuff and I turn 54 in a few months. The Masters qualifying totals for Nationals and Pan - Ams are well within possibilities in the 55year 89 or 96 classes. Trying to a) make a plan to qualify this year and b) some basic form resources. Right now my form is kind of the "GNOME PULL HARD!!!" variety, although I recently managed to do something resembling a squat clean. I have to split snatch because of my concrete shoulders.

My understanding of qualifying is I need to do a local meet and qualify for one of the American Opens, and then hit the Pan - Am/National weights at the American Open. That sounds pretty manageable.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why did the page freeze?
    This above all..

G. You’re right. You’re a strong dude. You got this. Let me know when you’re ready for feedback. Good to have you back.
    This above all..