alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How can an introvert guy who can’t hold a convo get girls ? (Srs)

I don’t think I’m ugly bcz I get lots of attention and I’ve posted my pics (I don’t even look bad in selfies.. obviously everyone look better in non selfie pics)

I have full thick hair, I’m not 6’4 but I’m not a Manlet and taller than lots of guys.

But the thing is I know bald, manlets, chubby guys, guys who are Norwood 3 but still style their hair get all the girls. They’re all outgoing tho.
    I get far more attention than them but they get girls

I can get numbers of hot/cute girls and they say yes if I ask them if they wanna hangout but I know it won’t go anywhere so I don’t even try.

I’ve been with hot 8+ girls but I’ve been rejected by avg/ugly sloots so obviously I have low self esteem.

Any hope for me ?

Vast majority of girls prefer personality

Should I just break nc with hot 8+ fwb I had ??? She probably got a new guy (hot and outgoing girl can never be lonely)

Wut do I’m feeling depressed. Idk if I’ll ever find a girl soon who doesn’t care I’m an introvert and quiet

I might just text a girl that I’ve already been with bcz I’m feeling lonely af

Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dalovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jezus christ u need help

Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sell more used cars
    Username explained here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155375633&page=1

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    Sell more used cars
    This!
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    This!
    not a car salesman troll

i even have a pic of me in bodyspace so no im not him

i actually have harder time making male friends than getting girls. im looking for a way to improve my social skills (if thats even possible)

AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go read. Learn more about politics, science, music etc so you can have a conversation.

Go watch the movie Crazy, Stupid,Love. Also go watch Glengarry Glen Ross.

imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imbored21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    quiet guys are ****ed. just imagine going on a date with yourself. how bored would you be? now x10 and that's what girl's feel. you should just start saying stuff that comes to mind. don't worry about sounding autistic. better aspie than quiet. but you're ****ed either way tbh. women are eugenics machines and quiet genes are the lowest of them all
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

hopeless and depressed crew

jacked off to the witcher guy 6 times crew

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've said this before, but it's always annoying how being "introverted" has been somehow conflated with being a socially retarded basement dweller.

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    I've said this before, but it's always annoying how being "introverted" has been somehow conflated with being a socially retarded basement dweller.
    This. I’m introverted I just don’t like bars. Come to think of it, girls numbers I have gotten literally zero have been at a bar.

Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you need social contact, male or female, go dancing, or climbing, or join a running group.

You will learn how to have a nice conversation, maybe you are too focused on yourself all the time.
    Try to focus on other people, and make lame jokes or something.
    Be relaxed, dont expect that you need to do something to be liked.

Being fine with yourself and knowing that people do want your company is a great mindset.

Everybody wants friends and girlfriends, social interactions, we ALL want that, it's our nature.

In the morning look in the mirror and say im proud of myself for still being here and doing great.
    Last edited by Carljung; 11-29-2019 at 04:28 AM.

Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    This. I’m introverted I just don’t like bars. Come to think of it, girls numbers I have gotten literally zero have been at a bar.
    Maybe it helps not to label yourself as an Introverted guy who is not able to change.

We make a person up about ourselves in our mind trough our past experiences, but you were young then, and things change, you change.
    Maybe when you were young you were shy and people told you that you were shy. Now you still hold on to that thought and call yourself an introvert.

Anyway, you can change this view you gave yourself in slow steps, talk with ppl without expectations, just try to enjoy contact.
    Last edited by Carljung; 11-29-2019 at 06:41 AM.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP do you not know your height or something? The way you explained that you weren’t 6’4 but also not a Manlet was weird
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Learn how to be more extroverted. It takes practice, but anyone can do it.