Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is it normal to be hurt when a long time gf have a new bf soon after break up?

2 years gf. We agreed it aint working. Hurts like Hell still. But after 2 weeks she got a new bf(our common friend told me! ****er!).

Now I am more hurt. I feel like she never really cared. Did not even gave it time to mourn.

Normal to feel like this or am I being beta?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's the most common sight. Usually women monkey branch before they decide to break up. That's why they have a new boyfriend so soon after the relationship ends.

But this is also why you should go NC right away afterwards and delete/block her on all social media and never stalk her stuff.
    There's no good in seeing/knowing who she's dating. Your friend shouldn't have told you about her either imo, cuz what's the point?
    Regardless though, this new relationship she has now will end as well and there's a good chance she'll get dumped or cheated on herself.
    Women always think the grass is greener on the other side but they're in for a big surprise when they find out they were just getting used.

Anyways her moving on so quickly should make you move on faster too.
    Now you know she was most certainly cheating or at the very least emotionally cheating before you guys were officially broken up.
    So why feel bad about a bish like that? She's not worth feeling sad over.
    Mourning is normal, but as in every relationship: Time heals all wounds.

This woman wasn't special and you will get over her.
    Go nc, focus on yourself, your career.
    Stay busy, socialize with friends and family.
    Go to the gym, get new clothes, a new hair cut, become the best version of yourself.
    And you'll feel like your old self soon again. You'll meet someone better when you're ready for it.

Christmas is only 1 month away. It's no time to be sad bro.
    Last edited by backinthegymbro; 11-25-2019 at 02:25 AM.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its a rebound, it wont last dont worry.

Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sandmang27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If she has a full on bf after 2 weeks then they were dating before you broke up.

She may not have physically cheated on you but she was emotionally cheating.

Just ignore her and work on yourself and enjoy being single and don't even think about getting another girl until after valentines day.
    Liverpool FC. YNWA.

Toronto Crew

Ooooo I'm a ghost

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As other said,, she monkey branched. Find yourself lucky that it's over nowz imagine being stuck with that for a few more years.

redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dam, anytime thats happened to me it was because he was already there before the breakup.

No wonder why it was working.....

My last GF of 2 years did the same thing. I was hurt for a while until a mutual friend to told me she was seeing him on the side way before we broke up.

So much for all those christian values she was always bringing up, lmao

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sandmang27 View Post
    If she has a full on bf after 2 weeks then they were dating before you broke up.

She may not have physically cheated on you but she was emotionally cheating.
    This isn't necessarily true (it could be true). A young attractive girl has a lot of options, and the males she knows will come swarming when they find out she's single. It's not hard for them to find a boyfriend very quickly after a breakup.

Like others have said, this is just a rebound, and unless the new guy is just a vast upgrade over you in every way, they won't be together for long. This is how many women mourn. They run through a few short-term relationships, ONS, and FWBs. You should be concentrating on your life right now and not worrying about her. You'll be fine. It's possible she'll come calling again in the future, and you'll have a chance to taste those sugar walls again if that's what you want.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickminister has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok to feel upset but don’t let it hinder your everyday life

also what everyone else said ^^^^^^
    - bulldog
    i fukkin love travis scott crew

Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carljung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    2 years gf. We agreed it aint working. Hurts like Hell still. But after 2 weeks she got a new bf(our common friend told me! ****er!).

Now I am more hurt. I feel like she never really cared. Did not even gave it time to mourn.

Normal to feel like this or am I being beta?
    beta? ppl should stop using dumb words.

You are just mourning a loss, and fukc, she has a new dude in 2 weeks? She is not worth your time anyway (no back bone, can't be alone, basically a child).

Head up, dont feel bad about yourself

hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought you were married, fam.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most normal feeling ever after a break-up.

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks guys. I mean, when I see this logically or if another guy is in this situation, I can give sound advice/know what to say. But damn, after several heartbreaks and even at my age, **** like these gets me depressed.

Sloots gonna sloot eh?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys. I mean, when I see this logically or if another guy is in this situation, I can give sound advice/know what to say. But damn, after several heartbreaks and even at my age, **** like these gets me depressed.

Sloots gonna sloot eh?
    Its not always the case, just some of our experiences.

Women tend to cash out long before the breakup and move on faster.

I was hurt and out of it for about 3 months before getting back out there.

The feelings are normal and expected.

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sloots gonna sloot eh?
    You’re not beta you’re just going through what a normal person would go through. I ended it with my ex and then two days later she had someone else. It legit surprised the hell out of me as I never thought it would happen. Probably took me a good solid six months to get over it.

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Of course not. 2 years is a long time and it's normal to be in grieving when a relationship doesn't work out. It sounds like your ex got a rebound boyfriend though and those typically don't last (not always of course).
    "Do you get the gist of the song now?"

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's normal, you're adjusting to being with someone for 2 years (which is long a time) and then being single/away/lonely again. And it surprises you, that while you struggle to adjust, she didn't, and is already with someone else that fast, while you couldn't be. It's normal to feel weird about it, but that's typical female behavior when they're sloots. As long as you don't blow her up, and continue to chase her, you'll eventually get over it, as you'll find something or someone new in life to fulfill the void.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel your pain dude. It's extremely hard to learn that an ex has moved on quickly, even when you suspect it in the back of your mind. Once you see the images on social media it feels like a gut punch and can feel like you've lost her all over again.

This just happened to me about 3 weeks ago. My ex of 5 years moved out of state, she wanted me to go with her but we had so many problems and our relationship was so damaged, I knew I should let the relationship end. Even though we had a long drawn out break up, the feelings were still there. I saw her on facebook with a new bf, honeymoon stage, complimenting each other, etc. Even worse we shared a dog who she still has (I let her keep him because he was her idea originally). Even though I knew she'd move on, I was in a state of shock for a couple weeks, feeling regret/envy/anger..but as time goes on I'm remembering all the valid reasons we broke up, and I suggest you do that too.

In the end, if it didn't work out it's ok. You'll find someone else. No need to rush it. Don't let her dictate how YOU feel or react. She's probably hurting too and not over it, and is just looking for ways to move on. You now have a great opportunity to enjoy yourself and work on you. And it's easy to get inside your head and compare the new relationship your ex has, or guess what they're doing, thinking they'll be perfect for one another and get married, etc..but it really doesn't matter. Even if they last a while it's not guaranteed to workout, even if they got married. And ultimately she likely isn't right for you. This is the conclusion I'm coming to about my ex and it sounds fairly similar to your situation, just my 2 cents brah.

Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It may feel beta but it's not. The notion that love is not enough and dies so quickly is lame.
    Very truly yours

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sloots gonna sloot eh?
    It doesn't necessarily mean they're sluts. It means they're insecure and afraid of being alone. It's actually kinda natural for a woman to re-attach quickly like this for security. Most women can't stand being single for any period of time, they are extremely weak.

Not that it really matters, but it doesn't mean she processed the breakup. Or she may have been processing it for months before the breakup.

A similar thing happened to me after a 3 year relationship. It tore me apart at first when I realized she had a new guy super quickly; I won't lie, had that gut wrenching feeling. But looking back I see it as weakness, I took a few months to feel normal again and re-enter dating with a more healthy mindset. She emailed me from some new address a year later claiming he was abusive etc., I just blocked the new address and continued NC.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats the thing about women. they have much more options and can find men easily. they have thousands of options out there to choose from and men are willingly lavishing them with attention to distract her mind from you.

best bet is to just focus on yourself and do things to not think about her.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Thanks all! Really appreciate it. I am just focusing on job, my family and dogs, gym/running.

Just really sucks. I would be ok with the breakup if it is just that. The fact that she has a new one is really what hurts now, it is like those 2 years were nothing to her- which then forms to thoughts(I try to banish them away but you know, there are times it really goes to your head) of what they are doing, things we did just less than a month ago, now she is doing it with another guy... I know she got the rights to do whatever she wants being single, but still feels like a betrayal.

Now even her best friend is siding with me, asking me how I am, etc cuz she is annoyed how my ex have a new guy so quickly. No I wont smash her best friend. lol

It is what it is.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The emotion you feel just means you’re human and are capable of forming an intimate bond - you should be glad of that.

The part about her moving on so quickly, ye I get it - it feels like a betrayal because you question your own sanity, the person you thought you knew over the last 2 years doesn’t seem to be that same person.

Honestly that’s one thing I think the “red pill” community kinda gets right about female nature. Many are extremely emotionally driven, which manifests in apparent sudden changes in desires, positions or promises. It doesn’t mean they’re “lying” per se, because they can truly _feel_ that way in a temporal moment.

Ironically it’s that same emotional nature that attracts men to women to complement them.

Tread very, very carefully with emotional women. Always remember if they can attach quickly without basis, they can also detach quickly.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell yeah, it's ok to feel sad. We are humans, sometimes your life sucks, so do everyone else's. Just give it some time, and engage in some of the things you really care about. Myself for instance, I'll be upset for a while, then decide to get rid of that negative emotion through meditation to clear my head.

I like to play the piano, hang out with friends so we talk about our goals, old memories, or even the ex. It's all part of the process. Just embrace it and move on.
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Love how these miscers break up yet still keep tabs on their exes. Or friends of theirs keep tabs on the exes and spy for them.

One, you shouldn’t know what she is up to after you break up. Nothing. It’s not your worry anymore

Two, tell your friends to worry about themselves and cut the gossip.

Why do relationships turn everyone into high school gossipers. The mutual friend shouldn’t care.

Also, it might be time to rethink mutual friends. Did you meet this friend because of her?

This is the main reason I hate being set up with friends’ friends. You can’t have any privacy.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell yeah its ok. in fact, it's normal to be hurt. i was in a similiar situation where i had a gf of over a year and when she broke up with me (over a phone call), i saw her walking with a new bf on campus weeks later. that **** hurt like hell. you will get over it. you will find a new woman, and it will all be a thing of the past eventually. you can do it mang!
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I once dated a girl for 3 years. Things were feeling extremely weird, once again, so I decided to breakup and make it stick. She called me everyday for 18 days straight after the breakup (which I never answered), and left me sobbing voicemails on every single day, taking up the entire limit of the voicemail length. She eventually came to my doorstop crying on the 19th day, so I let her in. We had sex. During sex, she said "Our sex is the best sex". I instantly knew. We finished eventually, and then I asked. It took me about 30 minutes to get it out of her. But she finally admit she ****ed her coworker on day 5 and 12 of those voicemails.

I almost wished I had kept them so I could listen to the voicemails on those days and the day after and see what she said, while knowing she just ****ed another dude.

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hes been around way longer than 2 weeks

shes just a girl mate youl be right
    old g
    retired hoe catcher