colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cellucor Whey Sport Vanilla + Chocolate

Won a tub each of Cellucor Whey Sport Chocolate and Vanilla, as promised here is my review. I used each flavor in multiple ways, the results are below:

Chocolate
    -- Regular protein shake with water: Nice flavor, a bit of an old-school or Ovaltine type flavor. Does not mix very well however compared to 90% of powders I have ever used. Big chunks left over in my shaker bottle.
    -- Overnight oats (mixed with oats, kefir/buttermilk): very nice. My favorite thing to use this for. Nice thick milkshake texture and flavor. Sometimes I add chocolate chips and mint extract to make a chocolate mint shake!
    -- Smoothie (with banana, PB, etc.): again very nice. Overall a neutral, not overwhelming chocolate flavor that stands on its own but also blends well with other flavors.

VERDICT: Nice to have around to flavor things and add protein, but don't take it to the gym for your shake unless you like chewing your shake.

Vanilla
    --Regular protein shake with water: flavor is okay. A little on the sweet side with an artificial type aftertaste. Not great. But mixes fine, a lot better than the chocolate for some reason.
    -- Smoothie: pretty good, mixing with other flavors seems to mask the weird edge that this powder sometimes has.
    -- Pudding (with Jello SFFF): good way to add protein and again, this powder shines in a supporting role, flavor-wise.
    -- Overnight oats: HORRIBLE. Not sure why. This powder just can't sit overnight, which is weird because most can. But don't try it with this, for some reason the slight artificial edge I mentioned before takes front and center with this recipe.

VERDICT: Good functional protein to mix with other flavors, but don't let it sit overnight. Fine for the gym if you don't have anything else.

GAINZ WHILE USING THESE POWDERS: through the roof, as always

Thanks again to burntreality and stad0203 for the opportunity to try these!

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Huge thanks for the review.
    I didn't have any mixing issues with either flavor. Were you using a blender bottle?
    Last edited by burntreality; 12-24-2019 at 06:11 AM.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In this case I used the SmartShake bottle from BB.com, you know the one with the plastic mesh screen thing. Haven't tried it with a Blender Bottle with the metal ball.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also wondering why it didn’t mix well for you. I’ve had no issues. How much water are you using?

Thanks for the details in these reviews, very much appreciated!!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)