alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Happy 25th anniversary to Dymatize!! Check out the generosity

Greetings all! For their 25th anniversary, the awesome reps here on bb.com held a fantastic giveaway. I was one of the lucky winners, and received a big package of swag along with their anniversary flavor of ISO100 - Chocolate Caramel!!! I have reviewed ISO before, but will touch on some things important to me. Here we go!!!

The Hookup

So included was not only the 1.6 lb tub of ISO, but also an awesome towel (almost too nice for a training session), funnel for mixing up some powder into a bottle with a small neck, some cool shades, and a most awesome metal shaker. It feels sturdy, and is going to see a lot of use. This was a most generous giveaway.

Here's a picture of the ISO:

I couldn't believe it, but as soon as I removed the lid (not the seal yet) I could smell some chocolate caramel. It smelled so good I couldn't wait to mix this up.

I mixed up one scoop with 8 oz of 2% Fairlife milk, and a dash of cold water. I like my shakes a little on the thin side. I think 6-8 oz of your preferred liquid would make a nice thicker shake, especially with whole milk, if that fits your macros. This isn't going to mix as thick as a protein blend because it is an isolate. It mixed up with some foam, but I took a spoon and stirred it up a little, and voila! I had no clumping issues whatsoever, which has never been a problem for me with ISO 100. I have not yet done it, but I plan to make a milkshake with it, and some ice cream. I will probably wait for some warmer weather for that. Too cold now!!

Yes. The taste was amazing. What else would you expect from Dymatize I felt it tasted an equal part of chocolate and caramel. It wasn't rich, but lighter and very enjoyable. It was smooth and easy to drink. I haven't had a protein yet that has mixed these two flavors, but I don't expect it could be done better. It's kind of like when you eat those chocolate bars with the caramel inside

I always have a small shake after training. I can eat a meal until about an hour after. If I do I get terrible stomach upset. I have been cutting out lactose lately. I have has some stomach issues that I have never had before, so I am trying to get to the bottom of it. ISO 100 is the perfect protein for this purpose. I am also using Fairlife milk as it is lactose free. We will see have my experiment goes. This is a great protein for those watching their macros carefully when on a cut, or those who just prefer a lighter shake. Dymatize flavors are always on point, and this is one of my favorites they have, along with Orange Dreamsicle and Chocolate Coconut. I really think I will keep this one in the rotation.

Thanks again to the reps at Dymatize, and welcome back!!! Truly generous. Thanks for reading

Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

gugaldas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes. The taste was amazing. It wasn't rich, but lighter and very enjoyable. It was smooth and easy to drink.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your making Choc Caramel ice cream that should taste amazing with this flavor and totally
    agree with your feedback Dymatize nailed ANOTHER very good flavor with this new addition to their tasty
    ISO 100 line of isolates and I just enjoy this flavor in ICE cold water as a delicious post workout treat.

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you so much for the review! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!