MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about my CNS being taxed on deadlifts

Hello all,
    I haven’t been on this forum for awhile but I have a serious question I need an answer about.
    So my training days are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Thursday is the day I deadlift, which has been fine. However, on Sunday I have been doing block pulls the last couple times after only doing deficits for dead’s. After switching to this style, however, I’m struggling to pull 365 pounds off the block and even 315 for 5 feels heavy and like my Cns is taxed. My max off the floor is 430 so off the blocks should be easier? I’m wondering if this could be due to bad nutrition or forgetting to eat the last couple times before lifting in the morning? Because I never had this issue of feeling so taxed when I did deficits.
    Anyways thanks for any help on this!
    EDC Festival crew

Fuaaark brah

Why gains are the cause of global warming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyDtImlvn5A

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you feel strong for deadlifts Thursday and weak for block pulls on Sunday then this coming Thursday do block pulls. If you lift a good amount of weight then you really are taxed; if it is still hard then your form is the likely problem. Then you can address the issue depending on which it is.

HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) HanleyTucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No such thing as "CNS taxing."

If you ae struggling to do block pulls, then you are bad at block pulls and need to focus on them for a while. Set aside your deadlifts and just do block pulls, one heavy and one lighter day.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what height blocks?

pulling from shin height blocks is harder than off the floor
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HanleyTucks View Post
    No such thing as "CNS taxing."

If you ae struggling to do block pulls, then you are bad at block pulls and need to focus on them for a while. Set aside your deadlifts and just do block pulls, one heavy and one lighter day.
    I mean my body feels destroyed and much weaker because of the tax put on my cns from deadlifting 2 days before.
    EDC Festival crew

Fuaaark brah

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    what height blocks?

pulling from shin height blocks is harder than off the floor
    I put the bar on rubber 45’s which came to around the middle of my shins. I figure pulling from a block should be easier because it’s off the floor and higher up. But why would it be more difficult?
    EDC Festival crew

Fuaaark brah

golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golli1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stop deadlifting so many times a week. Do once a week or once every other week
    Best lifts
    600/450/485 multi ply
    550/400/510 single ply
    420/305/480 raw

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Systemic fatigue is probably a better term for it.

Your CNS and PNS are the systems which sends signals to your muscles from your brain. They don't usually suffer any long term (more than a few minutes) degradation in healthy people:

Read:

https://mennohenselmans.com/cns-fatigue/

Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Systemic fatigue is probably a better term for it.

Your CNS and PNS are the systems which sends signals to your muscles from your brain. They don't usually suffer any long term (more than a few minutes) degradation in healthy people:

Read:

https://mennohenselmans.com/cns-fatigue/
    This is correct.

Your CNS is fine. But you are fatigued. You need to focus on recovery just as much as you do overloading your body. Overloading causes stress that IF recovered from properly will result in a net gain of size, strength or both.
    Most of my lifting gets posted to Instagram - https://instagram.com/fayerjw/

Best lifts 628/391/727 - Best Total: 1747