Thread: Jorge vs Nick?

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jorge vs Nick?

Nick has said that he asked Nate if it would be cool if he fought masvidal. He said he doesn’t like the chit Jorge was talking (the baptizing) and wants to smash. Jorge says it would be an honor.

1) I’d love to see nick come back and have a proper UFC showing. Even if a one and done.

2) I don’t know if Jorge will actually accept unless it turns into a spectacle and leads to a cash grab. I think it would need a lot of hype and time to do so and would be concerned about nick showing up as needed (or does that help sell it?)

3) I don’t know if this would be a good move for NATE. hear me out. Let’s say it happens, and nick stomps jorge. Yay big bro came to save the day. But that indirectly makes Nate look like a bish who can’t win fights and needs big bro to help (even though that’s not how it is...)

4) if it happens and JORGE wins, I feel like it might finish the Diaz bro’s careers. One guy just stomped both brothers back to back ? It boosts Jorge up to a “Diaz hunter” but then makes the Diaz’s look... I dunno...

Thoughts?
    "It won't get better, just different."

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are a lot of people that would rather not see him fight again after that Helwani interview came out.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nick hasnt fought in like a decade so maybe he needs a tune-up first
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    nick hasnt fought in like a decade so maybe he needs a tune-up first
    Half that, literally, but yeah.
    "It won't get better, just different."

Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Idenline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nah, he needs a tune up fight first. Dude hasn't fought in ages

IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Masvidal IS a tuneup...Nate troll face between rds 1 and 2 of first McGregor fight.

They are the Diaz BROTHERS, when one of them succeeds BOTH of their stocks rise- Nick beats Jorge after five years out of the cage without a tuneup it solidifies his status as THE baddest mfer and he will make it clear that he believes Nate would have beaten Jorge too if he wouldn't have rushed to fight him.

I'm at the point where I have so much respect for them both I don't really want them to fight anyone in particular or at all, but if they do it would be just like any of their previous fights for me- a rabid Diaz fan watching them like they're literally fighting for their lives.

PS: WAR!
    WAR DIAZ!!!

lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by IrRon View Post
    Masvidal IS a tuneup...Nate troll face between rds 1 and 2 of first McGregor fight.

They are the Diaz BROTHERS, when one of them succeeds BOTH of their stocks rise- Nick beats Jorge after five years out of the cage without a tuneup it solidifies his status as THE baddest mfer and he will make it clear that he believes Nate would have beaten Jorge too if he wouldn't have rushed to fight him.

I'm at the point where I have so much respect for them both I don't really want them to fight anyone in particular or at all, but if they do it would be just like any of their previous fights for me- a rabid Diaz fan watching them like they're literally fighting for their lives.

PS: WAR!
    lay off the koolaid bro. Masvidal isn't a "tune up" for anyone on the roster, much less for Nick Diaz after a 5 year lay off.

LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100) LoveMyDog is not very well liked. (-100)
    In his prime I'd give it to Nick but now ? 37 years old doped out smoking doobies for the last 10 years not even training hell nah Jorge whoops that dude's ass...

Nick's last win was a past his prime non marinovich bros trained BJ penn 8 years ago lmao he is not beating anyone in the top 10 at 170

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I used to be a big fan of both of the Diaz brothers...but after years of them no showing pressers, getting USADA'd for stupid crap, only showing up to fight every couple of years for a paycheck....

Screw em. They both have enough money to go away and do what they like without the UFC catering to them and then they turn around and complain about not being paid or that they're loss was BS.

Just go away.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nick has smoked himself retarded and hasn't won a fight in like 8 years. Jorge would absolutely murder him. Nick should stay retired and leave his legacy as it is.
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think Nick has to be careful, Jorge can whoop his ass
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind

Red for life
    Natty 4 life

Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jorge would light up Nick badly
    Everything I do is biblical

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would of pick jorge over a prime nick.

LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LatinoWarrior2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jorge easily. He dominated Nate and wouldn’t have gassed in the later rounds. I live in NorCal and the Diaz brothers are overrated

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I worry about severe brain damage for the Diaz brothers
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright

Red for life
    Natty 4 life

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by armies View Post
    Uh....I think that ships already sailed there, chief...
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by armies View Post
    have you not heard their speech for the past decade? as if some of their actions in and of itself could possibly constitute as being brain damaged?

DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000) DrumsNotDead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Half that, literally, but yeah.
    5 years is a long time in combat sports especially if he's not really been trying to keep himself in great shape. I'm sure he still trains and whatnot to some extent, but it's hard to just shelf it for 5 years and then come back and fight a guy who's rolling right now. I'd love to see Nick come back because I find him entertaining, but I think he would lose this fight unless he had ample time to focus mentally and get in shape for it.

Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barteh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nick Diaz should fight somebody like Donald Cerrone at WW. Masvidal is just too good for him atm.