tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Things I wish I did/knew as a teenager

Hey T Misc,

Was meaning to write to you all about advice that I wish that I knew when I was a teenager/under 21. I am 29 now and my 20s have flown by. I am very happy with what I accomplished, but of course, wish I started my path even earlier.

Here is a list of things I wish I did earlier..

1) Dont waste money- Just dont. You dont need that fancy car yet. You dont need those rims. You dont need those expensive shoes. I am not saying to be a bum, but I remember being that age trying to stand out. In the end I wasted money.

2) Invest your money- Piggy backing number 1 of not wasting money, I cannot stress how important this is. Although many of you may not be working, I highly recommend investing any excess money you have. I know all of you have an excess of even $100 a month. If you dont, get a job, work your ass off, and find a way to invest.

I would recommend opening a Roth IRA (i believe you need to be 18), and invest as much as you can into it. I started investing at age 24 and i am top 10% of people my age in terms of investing. It took a lot of discipline, late nights, missed party nights (which you can always make up) but i accumulated 120k so far in investments; as well as owning a house in which I rent out to roommates.

If you guys just start with even $100 a month you will be very impressed where you are at when you are my age. If you have any questions how to get started, PM me. I personally use Vanguard.

3) Take your health seriously. I know you will want to fit in try Juul (waste of money), get drunk (waste of money, useless in the long run), but dont forget to take care of your body. Eat vegetables, drink water, drink green tea, exercise. I cannot tell you how many people my age look like crap from doing nothing in their late teens/early 20s.. Girls too.

4) Be careful with relationships. Guys/Girls, hate to break it to ya, but people change and chances are your relationship you have no in high school.. probably/statistically wont last. Fall in love, but dont let it kill you.

5) Maintain strong relationships with your parents- They wont be around forever.

6) Dont hang with the wrong crowd. Seriously, the kids you think are cool in high school, will probably be cigarette smoking losers by the time you are in your early 20s.

7) Start a business- You can learn everything online. Take a risk, start a store on Shopify, learn ecommerce, dropshipping. Idc what it is. You are young, take a risk.

There is plenty more that can be added, but I hope some of you take this advice and get something out of this.

pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    you should do one that says "things I wish never did by being almost 30 years old.....troll the teen bodybuilding section"

I didn't even see your age when I read this and thought this was written by like a 15 year old....

tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pinggolfer96 View Post
    you should do one that says "things I wish never did by being almost 30 years old.....troll the teen bodybuilding section"

I didn't even see your age when I read this and thought this was written by like a 15 year old....
    Troll

Red

Pick one