XMarzX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Having trouble figuring out how to gain muscle mass

So I've been going to the gym, pounding the weights and I have most definitely got progressively stronger, I even make sure to drink my protein shake right after my workout but I am still not gaining much weight. I started out two months ago at around 160lb and I'm now at 163 lb, and my body fat percentage has decreased to 14% from 15%. I've just recently started using Huel powder in an effort to try to get a few more calories in my diet. My main issue is that every website online is telling me that I need to eat at least 2,500+ to maintain my body and 3,000 + calories to gain based on my height and weight but I rarely get 1,500 calories in my diet in a day and I can maintain my weight just fine so this does not add up to me. Does this mean I can gain with getting 2000 calories instead of the insane 3,000 calories I'm being told to intake?

Male
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 163lb
    Body Fat: 14.2%
    Muscle mass: 132.4lb
    Basal Metabolic rate(idk if this matters): 1735 Kcal

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by XMarzX View Post
    So I've been going to the gym, pounding the weights and I have most definitely got progressively stronger, I even make sure to drink my protein shake right after my workout but I am still not gaining much weight. I started out two months ago at around 160lb and I'm now at 163 lb, and my body fat percentage has decreased to 14% from 15%. I've just recently started using Huel powder in an effort to try to get a few more calories in my diet. My main issue is that every website online is telling me that I need to eat at least 2,500+ to maintain my body and 3,000 + calories to gain based on my height and weight but I rarely get 1,500 calories in my diet in a day and I can maintain my weight just fine so this does not add up to me. Does this mean I can gain with getting 2000 calories instead of the insane 3,000 calories I'm being told to intake?

Male
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 163lb
    Body Fat: 14.2%
    Muscle mass: 132.4lb
    Basal Metabolic rate(idk if this matters): 1735 Kcal
    The calculators are estimates. Increase your current intake (however you are counting) by 250 calories a day and target gaining 2 pounds a month.