crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dymatize ISO100 Chocolate Caramel

Sorry for the late review team Dymatize.

Thank you for the opportunity to receive this, as well as the extra goodies, and use and review the amazing flavor.

Not the first time using their isolate as I had the birthday cake several times (can't recall if had any other flavors) so know the macros and what to expect in how it mixes. For an isolate it mixes better than other brands I have used. Not as thick and smooth as a blend like PES Select, which I prefer, but still is as icy as some which is enjoyable to eat with a spoon.

The flavor is amazing. I am not a huge chocolate guy but this is unique enough to be not just a a chocolate hence the name. Add caramel to anything for me and pretty sure I will like it or at least try it. The flavor comes out with a nice smooth milk chocolate but with the caramel to round it out. Not too strong but they work together for an enjoyable shake.

Overall a 9, maybe 9.5, of 10. Great macros, mixes well and an enjoyable flavor.

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for the review!!