ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trying PSMF/GALENIKO

Going to try doing this because I dont like how fat ive gotten and I want to see if I can finish it, I will eat atleast 170g protein/day from chicken, whey and egg whites mostly and multivitamins. Also drinking a lot of diet coke because it always helps me with the hunger.
    Its not actual PSMF like lyles because I want to keep training and avoid refeeding unless I end up binging. I am 21 years old, 173cm and 92.7kg as of this morning, not sure about bodyfat but im quite fat.

Day 1- 92.7kg

500g chicken breast
    300g egg whites
    one scoop whey isolate

Worked out shoulders today.

ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 2 - 91kg

570g chicken breast
    330g egg whites
    scoop whey isolate

Did biceps for 30 minutes

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tough diet, good luck mate.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    Tough diet, good luck mate.
    thanks, have to try everything and see.

Day 3 - 90.1kg
    550g chicken breast
    2 scoops whey

Light triceps workout at home with some dumbbells I have. Didn't find egg whites at the supermarket and I ate the disgusting chicken on its own.

Day 4 -88.7kg
    560g chicken breast
    2 scoops whey

had a lot of energy last night for some reason and made some weird life decisions but I feel well, woke up a bit hungry tho. Tomorrow I will go to college and live in the dorm and the diet will be just protein shakes and egg whites.
    No gym today just some neck training

Day 5 - no weigh in because I left for uni early and didn't want to check it

I fasted the entire day because my egg whites were rotten or something since I left them there too much, I feel alright and have a lot of energy tho.
    Did back and 30m of cardio at the gym.
    Also given up on trying to date this girl I thought I like.

Day 6 - no weigh check in
    80g isolated whey
    80g normal whey
    About 150g protein and 700 calories

Chest and triceps at the gym
    I have a lot of energy even if I slept only for 6 hours because that girl kept me up until late autistically talking with her.

Day 7 - ? Weight?

160g whey - about 700 calories
    I did legs for half an hour at the gym

Felt kind of really weird today, like on edge and a bit manic but now I am fine. I was hungry in the morning but it went away.
    I can't deal with this girl that for some reason is interested in me a lot, I suck at relationships since I have been in only one and she is so good that I'm trying to push her away before anything might happen.

DAY 8 - 86kg
    550g chicken
    1 scoop whey

no gym or anything, I was busy today. eating at 10pm aswell because I was busy

I am still talking to that woman now apparently she is actually interested in me for some reason despite telling her only bad things.
    I wont refeed or anything like that because I am not really hungry or anything, my face looks bony especially when I clench it now.

Day 9 - didnt check weight
    550g chicken breast
    2 scoops whey
    780 calories, 178 protein

shoulder workout at home which isnt that great but I got some dumbbells and I can do something atleast, took some pics too and I will post them at the end I guess even if im really ****ing hairy, my mom asked me today what happened to me since she hasnt seen me since I started. I felt tired and actually snapped at my parents today for some reason which is a thing I havent really done a lot in the past but they probably deserved it.

There is no hope on the woman front, I have no idea what is happening regarding her or how she thinks.

Day 10 - 85.1kg

food just like yesterday
    550g chicken breast
    2 scoops whey
    780 calories, 178 protein

I couldnt really sleep at all more than 2 hours and woke up with a bad headache and had it until 10 am, not sure why, maybe a roommate gave me his cold.
    Did a biceps workout at home or tried to atleast. I dont think I actually have wide hips and it was just fat all along.

Day 11 - 83.5kg??

600g chicken breast
    1 scoop whey

Triceps workout.

Yesterday I felt like **** for most of the time because of sleeping 2 hours, was really thirsty and drinked a lot of water and diet coke, I somehow woke up 1,5kg lighter which makes absolutely no sense. I noticed im getting hungrier in the mornings and my face looked bony when I got my haircut compared to usual.

Posted a pic with how the chicken I eat looks like which is really ****ing disgusting to eat raw like that and it takes me about 1 hour to chew through it while I mindlessly browse stuff on the internet

Day 12 - no check
    ****ed up and my egg whites were still frozen so I have to eat only the protein powder again today and tomorrow
    90g scitec whey
    90g musclebeef whey

Did biceps and back at the gym.

I felt hungry af for a while today at uni but now it's fine

So it was really nice that I started this because when leaving for uni today half my clothes were still wet but I can wear my old clothes again so it's all nice.

Day 13 - no check

90g whey
    600ml egg whites, they actually tasted well, like milk

I've done chest and triceps workout at the gym today

Not feeling bad at all, as hungry a bit in the morning and sad because of the girl but not anything big. I might need a new belt tho lol

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well..so far so good. Good willpower.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    Well..so far so good. Good willpower.
    Thanks, hope yours is going well.

Day 14 - no check in weight

90g whey
    600ml raw egg whites

Legs workout at the gym, I'm actually seeing separation or something in my legs now and I like it, I felt really well today.

Day 15 - Havent checked yet, probably tomorrow

one scoop whey
    600g chicken breast

no workout or anything, just got home from uni and spent 10 hours trying to flash a rom on my stupid phone

Day 16 - will check weight tomorrow morning.

2 scoops whey
    550g chicken

shoulder workout with my dumbbells at home, slept only 2 hours because I had to fix my phone before leaving home and I was tired all day.

Day 17 - cant check weight because the scale gives some Lo error, will try to find battery

550g chicken breast
    2 scoops whey

Tried to train biceps at home for 30 minutes. I actually have some definition and veins now and it makes me happy, my mom has started to notice the changes and thinks I am ill or something.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not what I would do but hey, if it works for you and you feel ok I'm not knocking it. Wishing you the best of luck my guy
    Idealphysiques.us too
    instagram.com/ideal_physiques

Work so hard, you have to set an alarm clock to go to sleep.

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Not what I would do but hey, if it works for you and you feel ok I'm not knocking it. Wishing you the best of luck my guy
    Thanks and yeah youre right, these diets usually just end up in binges or rebounds but I got to try.

So day 18 - 80.5kg

600g chicken
    1 scoop whey

no workout, just walked a lot.
    Took some pics and ill save them for when im done I guess, I feel my ribs a lot now and see them in the mirror which is new, i dont think ive ever been at this weight in the last 2 years.

Day 19 - no scale, back to uni dorm.

120g whey
    600ml raw egg whites

Back and biceps at the gym

Felt kind of weird today and probably got a small cold,not hungry or anything tho.

Day 20 - no scale

Same as yesterday
    600ml egg whites
    120g whey

Trained legs at the gym today. Felt kind of weird, not hungry but a bit sad because winter break from uni is coming here and I don't have much to do except hang out with some friends and family AND here in my country holidays are just excuses to get drunk which I hate.

Gotta admit 20 days for PSMF is no joke. Good job
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ropeop View Post
    Thanks and yeah youre right, these diets usually just end up in binges or rebounds but I got to try.

So day 18 - 80.5kg

600g chicken
    1 scoop whey

no workout, just walked a lot.
    Took some pics and ill save them for when im done I guess, I feel my ribs a lot now and see them in the mirror which is new, i dont think ive ever been at this weight in the last 2 years.
    Well I'm rooting for you my dude. Care if I hang around the thread during this?
    Idealphysiques.us too
    instagram.com/ideal_physiques

Work so hard, you have to set an alarm clock to go to sleep.

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Well I'm rooting for you my dude. Care if I hang around the thread during this?
    Thanks guys yeah, honestly I'm surprised I lasted this long and I am afraid I'll **** it up the next week's because today was the last day in uni and I got back home with not much to do for a month but I'll try to keep it up because I love how I feel and today I actually saw my biceps vein for the first time in maybe forever.

So day 21 - not checking weight untill Sunday

660ml cooked egg whites which are actually great tasting compared to raw and have big volume
    400g chicken breast

Chest and triceps for a short time at the gym today.