mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

mccyjcb's Dymatize ISO100 Chocolate Caramel

I was generously sent an awesome care package from Team Dymatize and have taken way too long to return the favor by means of a review. So here goes.

I've tried Dymatize before, as I'm sure anyone in the supplement space has, specifically their protein powders, pres, and intra workout products. My favorite product does happen to be their ISO100, because it's one of the purest forms of whey protein you can get, and me being the lactose-intolerant poorly-digesting fool that I am, this plays to my favor because I get the benefit of great tasting protein protein without the repercussions. It just isn't possible to make a lean, good tasting, plant-based protein. I'd say PEScience has one of the leanest plant based proteins with taste somewhat on par with whey, but it's not nearly as lean as ISO100.

I got to taste the new ISO 100 flavor, Chocolate Caramel. Ingredient list / nutrition label is great for someone who just wants protein calories, and no fat or carbohydrate calories. Per scoop, on a calories basis, there is almost 90% protein whereas other brands may only have 70-80%. This gives me confidence that there are less fillers and less artificial sweeteners.

I tried it several ways, as I always do with protein powders. My favorite way for this was to mix it with "lactose-free" greek yogurt from Green Valley Organics. They can claim lactose-free by adding lactase to the product, which actually works. You end up with this delicious chocolate caramel cheesecake tasting sort of pudding and it's delicious as hell.

Mixability: 10/10
    Just toooo easy to mix. I've tried it in different amounts of water, and even in as little as 4oz of water, and it just dissolves so easily. Definitely if you have any issue getting down a protein shake, this is for you, BUT... read my next rating regarding taste...

Taste: 8/10
    I was actually maybe a bit underwhelmed by the taste. Kind of just tasted like a normal chocolate to me. It gets 8/10 just because I think of ISO100 orange Dreamsicle and that deserves 10/10, and then chocolate peanut butter ISO100 is next. It's still a great tasting protein and will drink it generously, but I can think of other ISO100 flavors I'd drink over it.

Seriously, hands down one of my favorite protein powders. Considering everything, it gets 9/10 because: 1) of the macros (0g fat, 1g carb and 25g protein), 2) protein per gram is ridiculous, like 90%, 3) mixability is great.

Thanks Dymatize!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class