Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

— Xtend Thanksgiving Giveaway!!!

XTEND

THANKSGIVING

GIVEAWAY

Well it’s that time of the year and we feel like GIVING so XTEND is hooking up 10 lucky folks. I couldn’t make up my mind on what to give you so I want to hear what you want, please name two products / flavors you would love to try or have tried and loved. Please keep in mind reviews are in the rules.

To enter all you have to do is let us know what you are thankful for, its as easy as that.

XTEND is thankful to have such an awesome and loyal group of people that support us and allow us to support them in their goals!

—————————
    RULES
    RULES
    RULES

—————————
    Must be 18 or older
    Must love XTEND
    Must do store review and flavor ratings
    Must reside in the us or have us address

—————————

Flash Sale!!! Xtend and Cellucor are having a flash sale right now, everything is 25% off!!!

Last edited by NEBinAK; 11-20-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please don't include me in this promo. I just wanted to list off some things I am so thankful for!

A loving and supportive husband
    A warm home to come back to from work to every day
    An excellent job in a great environment
    Enough to pay bills and a little extra
    Helping others when and where I can
    My health
    A good cup of coffee in the morning

And so many other things I am not including.

Great promo!
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am thankful for my family and friends
    The roof over my head
    My job
    My mental and physical health
    The ability to be free in this great country
    Just to name a few

I'd love to try some of that cookie butter protein and I've never tried those blue raspberry gummies

Thanks and have a good Thanksgiving everybody!
    Last edited by CaptKirk90; 11-21-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to add what kinds

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    Please don't include me in this promo. I just wanted to list off some things I am so thankful for!

A loving and supportive husband
    A warm home to come back to from work to every day
    An excellent job in a great environment
    Enough to pay bills and a little extra
    Helping others when and where I can
    My health
    A good cup of coffee in the morning

And so many other things I am not including.

Great promo!
    in
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too much to be thankful for man.

Right now, I'm sitting on my couch checking the interwebs, delaying studying. Woke up at 4:45am today, 45 min before my alarm. Some might be upset by this, but you know you really can't be, because I get the chance to wake up in a warm a** bed in a sheltered environment. I could go outside right now (~40 degrees), and walk a block and see people sleeping outside on the street. So while I may have woken up 45 min pre-alarm, I'm not upset because I literally can't be by comparison; that argument would have zero legs to stand on. And then I can simply walk to my kitchen and make coffee, or tea, or protein shake, or food. I have more food in my cupboards than I need, probably like so many people. How can I not be thankful for what I have?

Honestly, thank you for posing this question. It's easy to forget the little things.

Likely my favorite Xtend product is Xtend Elite in Black Cherry. That stuff is freaking delicious, and an overall great product.

And now, looking at all the products offered by Xtend, I had zero idea you guys had a PRE workout. That'd be a product I'd want to try.

Happy holidays!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right now things are tough still being out of a FT job BUT I am thankful for my health and my family and what I do have..... which is a lot.

As for the things I'd suggest........ sucks I can only list two cause there are a ton.

One would be Fraserade, seems to be a lot of hype around it so it'd be a neat prize
    The next one I wouldnt say specifically which one but def one of the new products that would be worthy of promoting. such as the gummies, the pre, Keto, or PM line.

but in all honesty, anything you guys do will be a win!

MUD
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would like
    • Xtend Protein Cookie Butter
    • Xtend BCAA Rainbow Sherbet (just finished a tub of this, I can never have enough)

Thankful for
    • Thankful for adversity. Without it, I wouldn't know how good I've got it now. I grew up in the ghetto and came from total lower class poverty. I feel like I'm living someone else's life, like I wasn't born for this. Nice car, nice house in a nice neighborhood where I don't feel nervous going for walks at night? It doesn't seem real.
    • Turnaround health for my family & I. This year was rough, I went through 2 brutal injuries one leaving me with a plate + 6 screws in my wrist. Through it all I stopped the pity party excuses and buckled down and have cut 36 pounds in the past 11 weeks. The goals are non-negotiable and we crush our workouts daily now. Every day. Wife and kids are thankfully healthy and happy.
    • Ideal job, in the field I am schooled and trained in, with union protection. I won't go into specifics, but this is the job I've always wanted and it would take an act of God for me to lose it thanks to union backing. I'll retire here, which is something else I am greatly thankful for - pension and 401K security.

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Without a doubt, I am most thankful for my 3 sons. All are still really young boys (ages 5, 3 and 2) and they can be a real handful some days. But they are what drives me to be better in all aspects of my life. I want to be the best example that I can be for them so that they hopefully grow up to be great men one day. It's chaos some days at the house, but man is it ever worth it when I take a step back and realize just how blessed I am to have them.

The product I'd love to try out the most is the Xtend Elite Fraserade. Really awesome looking formula there!!! I also wouldn't mind giving the Xtend Pro - Cookie Butter or Salted Caramel Shake flavors a go. Both of those sound really, really tasty!

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These replies are awesome so far, really brightens my day up reading all these!

ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncgirl2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of course I'm thankful for this thread - come here every day to check in!
    But also so grateful for a family that can drive me absolutely crazy, but I don't know what I'd do without them. And friends who put up with my own level of craziness. The opportunity to be, and to not have to want for the simple things in life.
    And I would encourage anyone who can to try Xtend Rainbow Sherbet and Fruit Punch...and Chocolate Lava Cake!!

I’m thankful for my wonderful family, my kids are nearly independent now and gearing up to be adults which is a very nice time to be a parent.

I’m also thankful for being in a good financial situation, I think I still work a bit harder than I’d like to as I start to get a little older but that’s ok, I’m happy to grind for now.

I am thankful to be in good health, my wife as well as some other folks I know have had some medical issues arise and that can be a very stressful time in people’s lives. I am hopeful through good decisions and modern medicine everyone will pull through and be as good as can be.

Just wanted to throw mine in there too

SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm thankful for my health and for the ability to constantly improve it by having regular access to a local gym. The two products I'd be interested in are the Xtend Cookie Butter protein and Xtend Ripped (Blueberry Lemonade flavor)

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What I am most thankful for is my wife. She is definitely the rock in my life and provides me with so much more than I probably deserve in terms of love & support. She is such a fantastic person who works super hard at everything she does, and I just hope that I can continue to be a good man for her throughout anything she decides to undertake. She is also very understanding of my "need" for the gym each day and she always lets me do my thing to get my fix in.

The best product that I have tried from Xtend is the Blood Orange flavored Xtend. And what I'd really like to try is the Xtend Elite in both the original flavors as well as the Fraserade flavor. All sound like can't miss flavors with an awesome formula!

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Above all else, I am thankfully for my wife and kids. Even on days when they make me pull my hair out: I wouldn't change a thing. Unconditional love and support is an amazing thing.
    I am also thankful for the amazing amount of information about exercise, diet, healthy living, and nutrition that is available on this website and also Instagram, youtube, and all over the Internet. Sure, some has to be taken with a grain of salt (I'm looking at you Game Changers movie on Netflix...), but there is SO much more info available now compared to even 10 years ago. There's no reason not to find a diet, exercise and motivational plan that works for you and your goals. I am supremely thankful for that.

As far as tasty Xtend supplements...
    Xtend Ripped Orchard Splash: never tried it, but the flavor sounds awesome!
    Xtend Energy in any flavor. I've tried the canned "on the go" version in a couple flavors and they are AMAZING.

Thanks for the awesome promo and I hope everyone enjoys their refeed next week!!

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only in for support, not participating because i still have great xtend products i have to finish first.
    But i wish everyone good luck and hope you all have a terrific thanksgiving! Hope your turkey will taste amazing!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm honestly thankful for my friends. They are the best people I know. No matter what kind of problem I'll have, I know I won't face them alone.
    Thankful for my job
    And of course thankful for my family.

Would be happy to try xtend pro salted caramel shake or xtend elite pre mango madness.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm thankful that I'm able to put a roof over head and food on the table without living pay check to paycheck while living alone. I'm thankful for changing my ways and living a healthy lifestyle that involves better eating and fitness, which in return boosted my mood positively. Lastly, I'm thankful for my friends and family that have supported me through the good or bad. My life isn't perfect, but surrounding myself with these great people makes me feel otherwise.

I been eager to try the Xtend BCAAs Rainbow Sherbet. I hear nothing but great things! I also want to try the Pro Chocolate Lava Cake. Sounds like heaven!

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    when it comes to the gym, im crazy thankful for the times i'm healthy. there's so many injuries that i've had that i could've maybe avoided by listening to my body. i def would rather pull back like 10-20% in training for a little than be injured for weeks.

i bring this up because i have a leg injury and im 3 weeks out from my PL meet

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome opportunity from SciVation!

I would love to try the Cookie Butter Xtend Pro (Have tried Chocolate Lava Cake and loved it!) and Mango Madness Xtend Energy!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post

XTEND

THANKSGIVING

GIVEAWAY

Well it’s that time of the year and we feel like GIVING so XTEND is hooking up 10 lucky folks. I couldn’t make up my mind on what to give you so I want to hear what you want, please name two products / flavors you would love to try or have tried and loved. Please keep in mind reviews are in the rules.

To enter all you have to do is let us know what you are thankful for, its as easy as that.

XTEND is thankful to have such an awesome and loyal group of people that support us and allow us to support them in their goals!

—————————
    RULES
    RULES
    RULES

—————————
    Must be 18 or older
    Must love XTEND
    Must do store review and flavor ratings
    Must reside in the us or have us address

—————————

Flash Sale!!! Xtend and Cellucor are having a flash sale right now, everything is 25% off!!!

Xtend count me in to Xtend my gains.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice promo!

I am thankful for being alive every morning to provide for my family. The gym of course helps gives me health to keep this body moving to help my daughter grow. I am thankful for my mother(75) and grandmother(95) health, and still being very active. I am thankful for the time I have been given to provide what knowledge I can to everyone else.

The xtend products that look good that I haven't tried are xtend pm, and xtend natural blueberry lemonade. Thank you guys for providing this opportunity to everyone. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    Focus XT Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143295253&p=851221333#post851221333

Man Body Octane Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143416513&p=853723113#post8537231 13

Betancourt Nutrition Pure-Amino Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151630293

Weekend goes too fast, bout to go work on my snowmachine a little bit, I need to adjust my suspension and install a trickle charger on it.

im pretty stoked for thanksgiving week to start. shortened work schedule and spending time with family and friends!

not sure how long we will run this one for yet but let’s get this one back up to the top so we can get some more thankful people in here!

Get stronger every day DatdereCT's Avatar
    DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good promo. Its nice to reflect and actually be thankful for what we all have. For me, it is a wonderful fiance who puts up with me, and a family close by that I can get together with for just about anything! I am fortunate since not everyone is so lucky, I even saw my mother this morning at the gym!

In terms of flavors I've had of XTEND, I believe outside of samples, I've had the blue raz and the strawberry kiwi. Both wonderful. If I was to create a flavor, for thanksgiving it would be turkey flavored! Ok, all jokes aside, I think trying a pecan pie XTEND would be great! Almost like a dessert. I know, I've gone off the deep end with that one!

Thank you to all who are reading this. I'm thankful for you as well.
    NASM-CPT

Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot accomplish your goals.

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots of great entries here
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In for support!

I'm thankful for my family, my friends and a fulfilling career .
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd love to try Miami Ice because i've heard some amazing word of mouth about it. In addition to that, Id like to try Italian blood orange because the name sounds great. Definitely would post store reviews and reviews on the help out review section.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am thankful for good health for my family and myself. We all take it for granted, but that is something you cant buy.

The products I tried and loved are Xtend Ripped (could definitely use that after Thanksgiving) of course anything old school Xtend, and the product I would love to try and never have is Xtend Energy, to jump start my workouts after the holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving all!