Thread: Help me please

OneYoungBoi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help me please

So I have been unhappy with my weight for awhile now, but never known how to deal with it. I'm not overweight or anything but I want to be fit so I can play multiply sports(boxing and football mainly) and feel less self conscious about my body figure. Im fifteen now and weigh 180 pounds. Maybe it's my fault but I just don't understand how to get fit. I really just want someone to explain it to me and give me a basic workout schedule so i can lose the weight. Please if anyone can help me, any advice is helpful.
    EDIT: thank you. This seems lime it will help alot
    Last edited by OneYoungBoi; 11-28-2019 at 11:16 PM.

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check the stickies section, they've got a really good selection of novice workouts depending on what your goals are and what gym equipment you have access to
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

KenyonBauer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat less calories, intermittent fasting (Skipping breakfast) is an easy way to do this. Also, if you want to learn more about nutrition and fitness, look up Jeff Nippard on youtube. He has great science based information.