Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Reps

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikePikey556 View Post
    BobbyCuck's reps reset to a 10th of their former. Someone check this guy into the samaritans ASAP

:lmao:
    Woah, you aint kidding. I wonder if that's why he's posting weird lately.

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great idea, so people in places like nutrition and health and the actual lifting boards won’t know who to listen to.

Another nail in the coffin for bb.com.

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Grabs popcorn for the high rep meltdown

Although this has been promised many times over the years and has yet to be followed through
    What do you think about this.

If positive, reps = reps / bans

If negative, reps = reps * bans
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post

Holy CHIT.

EDIT: Never mind.
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 11-20-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With all due respect, sometimes a neg consider is more valuable to the individual than a rep
    Let that sink in

MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePikey556 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah, he was posting weird trying to be funny and simultaneously throw shade at whoever got his no.1 dickrider to get demodded, and subsequently got 90% of his reps taken away because of it

I guess the saying is true, dont bite the hand that feeds

GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello,

It has come to my attention that you have been referring to bobbyd's posts as weird. The word "weird" is of offensive use in this forum and further use of the word will not be tolerated.

Please see me tomorrow at my office after lunch to further discuss this situation.

Regards,

GrammarNaziM8
    ⭐⭐⭐***Pullups crew***⭐⭐⭐
    ***Ariana Grande is my 10/10 crew***
    ***Hip-Hop crew crew***
    *** 5'8" manlet crew***
    *** The Weeknd/ XOXO CREW ***
    ***I don't neg and never have crew***
    ***STAND UP AND PROSPER CREW***
    MOD NEGS: 3

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikePikey556 View Post
    Nah, he was posting weird trying to be funny and simultaneously throw shade at whoever got his no.1 dickrider to get demodded, and subsequently got 90% of his reps taken away because of it

I guess the saying is true, dont bite the hand that feeds
    I know we will never know why he god demodded, but man am i curious.

Originally Posted by GrammarNaziM8 View Post
    Hello,

It has come to my attention that you have been referring to bobbyd's posts as weird. The word "weird" is of offensive use in this forum and further use of the word will not be tolerated.

Please see me tomorrow at my office after lunch to further discuss this situation.

Regards,

GrammarNaziM8
    Hahaha legit lol'd

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    What do you think about this.

If positive, reps = reps / bans

If negative, reps = reps * bans
    Fuk off and shove your participation trophy up your bunghole

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boyguy View Post
    The only thing he did as mod was defend bobbyd. He did it through negs, closed threads, ect. He also loved to be an ******* to people only to ban them if they called him out. He was a legit cancer to these forums, he is probably on anti depressants now that he doesn't have his mod power anymore.

There are very few people I dislike on misc, most are really cool/helpful/funny, but fuqdatass(to some extent, hes not that bad tbh), boring bobby and kenkong are 3 of the most useless miscers to ever exist
    Oh, I got that vibe from him 100%. He was one of those guys that you knew was just modding for the power trip.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Are you the same being as ForumSentinel? Do you eat real food like pancakes and cookies?
    I am all beings.

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    without the rep system how are we gonna know which users to ignore or discredit entirely right off the bat?

How will we know which users' word we can take as gospel?
    I understand your concern, the reputation system has been a surefire way to tell who's knowledgeable and who's not. We'll just have to band together to make it through these difficult times.

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    WTF is going on with board. Mass unbannings, no more rep system... like BB.com never touched this board for a solid 3-ish years after removing the height/weight stats, and now they're throwing everything for a loop.

Like I'm not a fan of rep trading crews either, but why after 18 years is the rep system a problem now.
    It isn't suddenly a problem, it has mostly been one. Just because the rep system could be abolished, doesn't mean that we wouldn't look to implement something else. I don't feel the current system as it stands adds anything of value and is often a point of detriment.

Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    Can we bring back Body points?
    I WISH

Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    killing the misc one decision at a time, seems like a pretty silly solution to a non existent problem

treating users poorly was what birthed the misc, now you want to take away one of the main reasons to even bother making a post because of hurt feelings ?

might as well just shut the whole forum down
    I expected overreactions, but it's not about hurt feelings. Also, this in no way means any tightening of the rules.
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Grabs popcorn for the high rep meltdown

Although this has been promised many times over the years and has yet to be followed through
    Check some of the names mentioned in this thread.

Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    Great idea, so people in places like nutrition and health and the actual lifting boards won’t know who to listen to.

Another nail in the coffin for bb.com.
    Would you ask GetterDone for lifting advice?

If you believe there are more legit contributors that provide good advice or even discuss exercise or nutrition topics at all, I'm all ears for examples.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What happened to KENKONG?

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is crazy. Is Bobby really been gutted?

Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    I am all beings.

I understand your concern, the reputation system has been a surefire way to tell who's knowledgeable and who's not. We'll just have to band together to make it through these difficult times.

It isn't suddenly a problem, it has mostly been one. Just because the rep system could be abolished, doesn't mean that we wouldn't look to implement something else. I don't feel the current system as it stands adds anything of value and is often a point of detriment.

I WISH

I expected overreactions, but it's not about hurt feelings. Also, this in no way means any tightening of the rules.

Check some of the names mentioned in this thread.
    Not to get on your list further, but can you direct me and all the other miscers to the official rules page of this forum? I'm very curious to see it.

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inb4 rep traders' mass melt down.

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If stats came back i wouldnt have to neg, quoting them hurts so much more

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [Slowly glances over at rep power]

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Geez what has happened the past 5 days I've been gone... I can understand a rep rollback which has been a periodical thing for years to keep things in balance but taking away the rep system altogether will be the final killshot to the misc... And this is coming from a low rep *******.
    Height/Weight: Undisclosed to prevent possible triggering.

*Just finished cutting starting Bulking phase crew*

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    Not to get on your list further, but can you direct me and all the other miscers to the official rules page of this forum? I'm very curious to see it.
    Stickied at the top of every section.

~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woooo ty ForumNature srs.

edit; ^^^^ i'm famous YISSSS

I can assume what happened to Ken, but that's all it'd be. assumptions. RIP but he prob deserved it.

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Dont think those are the users that will be affected by this. lol
    Would you ask GetterDone for lifting advice?

If you believe there are more legit contributors that provide good advice or even discuss exercise or nutrition topics at all, I'm all ears for examples.

Good points, I misunderstood. I thought it was more of a universal thing, this could be good for the boards, getting rid of high reppers who don’t contribute is def a positive. Although I disagree with getting rid of the rep system completely.

Stickied at the top of every section.

Well that's strange, I think I've seen all those happen, I like the no fake Avi one, that's quite obvious. I guess that rule is not regulated. Many others, seems like some rules don't apply. Anyway screenshot before I'm banned for asking about rules.
    And forumadmin, I'm contributing positively on the redirection of the rules, I think reps are stupidly overrated hence why I don't care if I get negged.
    But you must enforce all rules, or none are worthy

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    🙏
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yo Mr. Nature,

I have sources that tell me that mods legit look/feel bad if they rep me therefore it's an unwritten rule to not rep me (srs). Even if they otherwise wished to.

I have like 3,000 posts now. I'm wondering, if ever, this 'unwritten rule' will ever be undone. I don't know how you'd go about it but I know it's the case srs. I'm trying my best here.

Ty,

Men

Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    Well that's strange, I think I've seen all those happen, I like the no fake Avi one, that's quite obvious. I guess that rule is not regulated. Many others, seems like some rules don't apply. Anyway screenshot before I'm banned for asking about rules.
    I would never ban someone for asking where to find the rules or asking what they are. The only thing that would catch a ban is openly questioning mod decisions. This is why we have PM's and you can e-mail directly at sitemoderation@bodybuilding.com.

Just make sure not to contact me from an e-mail address you have registered to another account, you'd be surprised at how many people out their own multis.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    Yo Mr. Nature,

I have sources that tell me that mods legit look/feel bad if they rep me therefore it's an unwritten rule to not rep me (srs). Even if they otherwise wished to.

I have like 3,000 posts now. I'm wondering, if ever, this 'unwritten rule' will ever be undone. I don't know how you'd go about it but I know it's the case srs. I'm trying my best here.

Ty,

Men
    You also have an August 2019 join date. Do the math, Chief.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rep-ported....
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

Uh oh....

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear Misc,

If your rep power is in the hundreds of thousands to millions, you aren't a moderator or admin and you habitually treat other users poorly while contributing nothing of value, you should expect a reduction or outright reset.

Looking at getting rid of the reputation system entirely.

Regards,

this is a SEXIST policy aimed at women! SRS.

Very unaware but Spahgetti is the one i've been sticking with (srs) (even through the recent 2 week ban). Anyway, don't mean to poke. Just curious. thanks. have a good night naturebrah