Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the test. If you are thinking of her, how sexually attracted you are to her, while having sex, then sounds like a keeper.

But if you are thinking about the cashier at target you saw earlier that day, while having sex with your gf, then eventually it will end or you'll be unhappy.
    #MMGA

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for all the responses guys. It did ground my viewpoint and typing those out did help me realise how lucky I am.

Of course this all happened because all my time on the misc, I felt like i should be dating some fitness model or a super curvy 8/10 and shouldnt settle for less lmao.

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    This. If you're happy, who gives a fuk what other people think. You've got a limited amount of time on this Earth, you have to make the most out of those years. Being with someone who makes you happy goes a long way
    Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    Dont wonder... The saying "doesn't matter how hot she is , somebody is tired of her goddamn $hit" didn't just come out of thin air. Mental / emotional happiness IS NOT overrated... had a few ex's that were legit 10/10's IRL... but just awful fkn people who after a very short time I couldn't be around.
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    This is all that matters.

Thanks bros, good advice.

Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    Question is, if she is fat now, how much fatter can you expect her to get over the months/years and what is your limit.
    She's definitely on the chubbier end of chubby, but shes not a whale, and I like my woman thicker.. so At least for now, I definitely find it attractive and can deal with it. Of course, like other people said, I can always just encourage a healthier lifestyle.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Sounds more like hes dating the haystack.

lmfao ded.

Originally Posted by stardewvalley View Post
    geez, this is the definition of shallowness

but you young, so I guess it's okay

grass is greener, never

hahah not young, but yes .. this is true. Thats the one thing i always look at right now. It'll be hard to find a girl like what I have now.
    Sig line can't be a novel

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I think you posted before that you were frustrated with women. If that's the case, then who cares what other people think? If you're happy, you're happy!

I was bro.

I'm living in a different country for uni and honestly, i found more women, who arent as shallow or annoying to deal with like the women back in my home country .... But with my current gf, everything just clicked extremely well for both of us. No homo, I'd do it all over again if it meant I'd still end up getting my current girl hehe.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalovsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ye i regret it everytime

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Yeah my first gf was pretty chubby. Great head and thick booty but a little extra on the stomach as well.

I broke up with her to pursue hotter women. Granted I was only 21 at the time, I still regret it. I've been with hotter women (albeit not a bunch) but we had great chemistry. She was genuinely a good girl with decent values, smart, and she was getting a high paying degree...never wanted to go to the club, loved to just chill and watch tv/movies when we weren't studying. If I had known the ****show that dating has become I would've stayed with her srs. To make matters worse she became slim after we broke up lol

I'd say just stay with her until it runs its course. If her weight becomes a problem or gets worse just try to ask her to workout or go play tennis etc. At least you'll know you did your due diligence.
    Off topic but have you tried to reconnect with her or its over for good?

iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PxV View Post
    Off topic but have you tried to reconnect with her or its over for good?
    Not really. We had a short conversation once then after about a year I sent her some drunken Drake-type essay which she didn't reply to.

I became cool with her brother cause we played b-ball together and he said he wished I didn't break up with her since she's with some thugged out dope boy. Door might still be open but IMO its better to just move on.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL the shallowness is real ITT.

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Feelsbadman

tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just recently got dumped by one I was with for 5 years. At first it's easy to deal with, easy to overlook some things you wouldn't typically find attractive but in my case it was somewhat hard to stay attracted which caused a lot of problems and made me feel less like trying all I could to keep her. ****ed up thing is everyone keeps telling me she was way under my league, yet she's apparently got people coming after her like flies on ****. I'm not talking slightly chubby either, she started off maybe 150 and added another 100lbs as we stayed together.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, except she was mean as hell too.

Das not it mane.

The ONLY good thing was sex. I haven’t been with a big woman since

My problem is that she was curvy and had a great face so I saw her looks As an investment.

I learned the hard way that it’s hard to make an overweight person be consistent with diet and the gym unless they are go getters
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never even considered it as an option. I honestly don't think i could even get hard with a whale. With that being said, the older i get the more i value a person with a personality. I will date uglier girls as long as they have a body. I just can't get myself to be attracted to a thick bich. You have to do you tho homie. Nothing wrong with being an HTC advocate.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew

realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    This. If you're happy, who gives a fuk what other people think. You've got a limited amount of time on this Earth, you have to make the most out of those years. Being with someone who makes you happy goes a long way
    "You've got a limited time on this Earth" that hit me real hard. Wise words!
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forget society! Live your life on your terms. Who defines sexy or beauty, anyway? TV and ads make us prefer superficial things which are utterly unnecessary. Enjoy what you got if you really like her!
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post

She's definitely on the chubbier end of chubby, but shes not a whale, and I like my woman thicker.. s
    Bro, she gets fatter with everytime you describe her lol. At this point i seriously need a picture, not from her but maybe a chick with similar body just to give myself an idea

Anyway, i wouldnt do it, simply because i CANT get hard for fat or chubby chicks, because not only am i not attracted, but also im TURNED OFF by it so yeah its basically impossible. I need my chicks to be in good shape.

But thats just me OP, im more shallow than you i guess, i dont know thats the way i was born, i was always attracted to the hottest women, and since i can actually get with them, my standards have not dropped. Im just wired that way.

But if you find your girl attractive, and shes perfect in every other way... then dont be a phaggot man. Sometimes i wish i had worse standards, **** would be SO MUCH easier. Consider it a blessing.

bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000) bfdehewdbyywhn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wish I could get one.

too bad all girls hate me.

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If shes cool and you are attracted to her than go for it. Just be warned if shes big now and really isnt into dieting and fitness, shes going to get bigger.

I'll admit, I am shallow, but I have to be attracted to someone if I want to be with them. Looks do matter regardless of what people say.

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is her name ShayShay?

I'm happy for you brother! If she makes you happy that's all that matters. Love you!
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    RON PAUL 2012
    Φ United Oliver Frat Φ

Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’ve smashed 2 girls on the bigger side. I like fitness thick girls, so tight stomach, nice thick legs and butt. Do I regret smashing those girls, I actually do, they weren’t fat but not the way I like my women to look. It seems like I’m on a never ending search to find a nice fitness wifey material girl. But no I don’t date fat girls. But I don’t judge either, my little brother likes them on the bigger side, I’m kinda shallow in terms of how I want my women to look, I’m the type of guy to pick out one small thing that I don’t like in a girl and make myself not like her while other guys are killing to get with her. I’ve accepted this for a long time now. Wish I wasn’t shallow, but I’m attracted to what I’m attracted to. I don’t mean shallow as a person. I’m actually very nice.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    I don't think it's all shallowness. You have to be attracted to someone you're with or it'll never work out. Some people aren't attracted to heavy people and some are.
    Unapproved sig line