Sappo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Advice/Progress

Hi all

These 2 photos were taken about the same day just 2 months apart. I haven't seen any sort of progress even though my weight has gone up. by about 5-7 pounds.

I currently weigh about 178 pounds and 6"1. Do you see any sort of progression. If not any suggestions? I'm thinking about going on a cut to 165. I'm doing a 4x6-8 (on all exercises) right now and go to the gym 4x a week.
    Attached Images

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The brutal truth: Your bf% looks to be in the 25-30% range. Maybe higher than that. If you're training, I don't see signs of it.

You need to cut the fat. You need to get on a solid novice program and put real effort into it.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16