Genie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What can I expect in the future (loose skin)

Hi all
    I'm sure this has been covered many times but I couldn't find anything quite like what I'm posting.

I used to weigh 105kg when I was about 16. I struggled with my weight for quite some time up till then since late primary school. I'm now late 18 and weigh 76kg. So I've dropped quite a bit of weight slowly over this time. I still have a fair amount excess fat that I'm working to lose however I'm worried of the thought of loose skin. I already have a ton on stretch marks (but they dont bother me too much atm)

These are photos of where I'm at, as hard as it is to share.
    ibb.co/syzvvd1
    ibb.co/0XWrbVS
    ibb.co/WFbFH0L
    (Copy and paste into browser, can't attach images due to being a new account)

Standing up everything looks firm other than my chest. However as soon as I learn over everything comes forward and looks horrible. Are these signs already of extreame loose skin? Or once the extra fat pouch is gone can I expect a decent result?
    Would appreciate any input on what I most likely will have once i shred a bit more and advice from anyone that was in the same state as me.
    Thanks in advance

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Genie001 View Post
    Hi all
    I'm sure this has been covered many times but I couldn't find anything quite like what I'm posting.

I used to weigh 105kg when I was about 16. I struggled with my weight for quite some time up till then since late primary school. I'm now late 18 and weigh 76kg. So I've dropped quite a bit of weight slowly over this time. I still have a fair amount excess fat that I'm working to lose however I'm worried of the thought of loose skin. I already have a ton on stretch marks (but they dont bother me too much atm)

These are photos of where I'm at, as hard as it is to share.
    ibb.co/syzvvd1
    ibb.co/0XWrbVS
    ibb.co/WFbFH0L
    (Copy and paste into browser, can't attach images due to being a new account)

Standing up everything looks firm other than my chest. However as soon as I learn over everything comes forward and looks horrible. Are these signs already of extreame loose skin? Or once the extra fat pouch is gone can I expect a decent result?
    Would appreciate any input on what I most likely will have once i shred a bit more and advice from anyone that was in the same state as me.
    Thanks in advance
    CONGRATS on the fat loss. How tall are you? If you're not lifting weights, you SHOULD be.

geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

agree on the weights

I really have to agree with the other response on the weights it will make difference in the fat loss as well.

I am closer to 40 but I recently went from 142kg down to 83kg. Alot of my training was weight training and while my skin is not tight tight it isn't too lose and I attribute some of that to muscle mass increase as well as slow over time.

That said I don't know if you want to gain much muscle but I suspect being on this forum you likely do. You are young so the muscle will grow quicker and the skin will be more responsive than someone my age so I wouldn't put that much worry to it you can always fix that later. what you have done from a weight loss and health perspective far outweighs the issues with the skin.

Genie001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments - I'm roughly around 5ft 11. I do use weights, more machine driven compared to free weights so in not 100% if that makes any difference.

Impressive geom114, if you dont mind me asking how long from start to finish did it take you to where you are now?

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Genie001 View Post
    Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments - I'm roughly around 5ft 11. I do use weights, more machine driven compared to free weights so in not 100% if that makes any difference.

Impressive geom114, if you dont mind me asking how long from start to finish did it take you to where you are now?
    100% makes a difference. You should look at incorporating compound lifts and get on a solid gym routine, it will help fill in the loose skin. You are lucky (luckier than me) because you had the sense to lose this when you are young, so your skin will bounce back a little. I imagine you will have a pouch on ur belly that might or might not bug you but the rest might be filled out by muscle.

As commitment already said above, it was time to lift yesterday. I recommend fierce 5 if you are new to lifting, I sometimes use machines but my workouts revolve around compound lifts so machines are not my focus.

Congrats on the loss OP!
    <Overly Friendly Canadian Crew>
    Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75. - Benjamin Franklin
    Obese to Fit Transformation Of Peace: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177444201