Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kasim7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is it normal not to sweat a lot while weight training?

I sweat like crazy while running, usually starts after 5 mins til the end of the run, yet not too much while weight training, even though I push myself to max, I sweat just barely. Is that normal?

dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes

weight training isn't like running where you are constantly pumping out reps. you do your set and you take a small break. your heart rate won't be as elevated for a prolonged period of time. also everybody is different and sweating isn't a good indicator of how hard you are working or progress. could also by hydration issues.

rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, unless I am squatting, I don't really sweat much.
    Still feel like a shower after, but I am not close to soaking wet, unless I am doing one of those aerobatic weight training tapes that have you going none stop.
    Ron

Current: Height:5'9 Weight: 169 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:16%
    Goal:___Height:5'9 Weight: 170 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:16%
    Dream:_Height:5'9 Weight: 180 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:14%

sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Used to sweat a sh*t ton as a beginner starting a fresh program, mainly because my body wasn't used to the way it was being worked. That's normal. After two years of being accustomed to the same exercises, I never sweat... unless I'm squatting or doing DLs.