Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAAHAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

LMFAO!

I guess money comes from educated, progressive liberals, not cousin fukin no teeth gay bashing as$holes...

LMFAO!
    Imagine being 40 and talking like that. Sad.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It seems like Chick Fil A wants to go international. They got push back in Toronto and London for their stance on "pro traditional family values".

I don't like it tho. They should push back hard on that BS.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    It seems like Chick Fil A wants to go international. They got push back in Toronto and London for their stance on "pro traditional family values".

I'd almost rather support a company simply for sticking to their beliefs instead of pandering to backlash and then altering what they stand for. It's uncommon in this day and age to actually put your foot down and say "No, this is what I believe and i'm not going to apologize or step back."
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    I'd almost rather support a company simply for sticking to their beliefs instead of pandering to backlash and then altering what they stand for. It's uncommon in this day and age to actually put your foot down and say "No, this is what I believe and i'm not going to apologize or step back."
    I agree.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah it looks bad when they switch. It is better to stick with something. Best not to say anything at all, but if you do pick a side, stick with it. None of this will change my support and respect for chic fil a tho. Great food for the price, good service, and they take care of employees. Zero signs of discrimination against anyone. I am not gonna hold a CEO's personal views against their business. They are a good company, and if more companies were run like them, our country would be way better off srs. And this is coming from me, who is very pro lgbt rights.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Maybe have a relationship before lecturing others about what causes cheating.
    Or I could use my understanding of society to make a rational argument about things that incentivize cheating.

Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Discworlder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Toronto protests lasted a weekend. Normies gawked at the protesters like the freaks they are, but let them have their say. That location is doing mad business though and more locations will eventually open here. So there's really no reason to cave into the woke crowd. Stand your ground, and you'll win in the long run. Give them an inch and they'll just make more demands next time. How soon till stopping donations is not enough? Next they will demand donations to LGBT charities.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agreed. They should invite married straight couples to have unprotected public sex in their restaurants like at a seedy late night production of the Rocky Horror Show or any renaissance fair after 11pm.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Agreed. They should invite married straight couples to have unprotected public sex; any renaissance fair after 11pm.
    interesting

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They folded easy as fuk when they really didn't need to.

Just waiting for the pendulum to swing back, when even conservatives can have their values protected.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

it was just downtown *******s REEEing in Toronto. also they opened up their location right next to the gay village lol.

the funny thing is...all Popeye's in Canada only have halal chicken afaik which is why their franchises are mostly owned by arab or brown people (who love gays).

ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't understand why companies give in like this.
    Do they really thingkthe lgbtq community is now going to eat there just because they stopped donating to charities?
    I doubt it, and if anything at all it would be negligible..
    I would bet that it's more likely there would be people who will stop coming for being a cuck instead.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    it was just downtown *******s REEEing in Toronto. also they opened up their location right next to the gay village lol.

the funny thing is...all Popeye's in Canada only have halal chicken afaik which is why their franchises are mostly owned by arab or brown people (who love gays).
    I used to go to the bally's at yonge/bloor and holy chit at the degenerate behavior in that locker room

That was one hot tub I wouldn't enter without a hazmat suit.

What were they thinking setting up there.

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tulsi4prez View Post
    Honestly, nobody wants to see ******* propaganda like in Dr Who, but most ppl like me also want gays to enjoy the same rights as everyone else and to just be left alone. If we could find that middle ground and then just chill, yeah that'd be great. That way we can maybe stop focusing on divisive identity politics and look at real issues this country faces like idk our stupid foreign policy or idk our enormous national debt or idk the impending collapse of social security. Maybe we can even take a hard look at what is causing the massive depression rates in our country and the plight of the people? IDK crazy thought.
    Don't bother or get your hopes up. America is a society in decline, and I blame the right as much as the left. Between the two sides, it's hopeless. We're so hopelessly f*cked... all I know is I'm taking my money out of this country and leaving as soon as my life circumstances allow it. I would never try to raise a family here. F*CK THAT.

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    Don't bother or get your hopes up. America is a society in decline, and I blame the right as much as the left. Between the two sides, it's hopeless. We're so hopelessly f*cked... all I know is I'm taking my money out of this country and leaving as soon as my life circumstances allow it. I would never try to raise a family here. F*CK THAT.
    Where are you going to go?

Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    Where are you going to go?
    Switzerland seems good.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    god knew this would happen.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure Chik Fil A can find a charity or two that don't have pasts mired in marriage equality opposition.

Or, who knows, maybe they'll hire Marcus Bachmann to run a pray the gay away clinic made free for deserving individuals.
    Gotta look out for all the ghey people, isnt that right stoolie lol.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure Chik Fil A can find a charity or two that don't have pasts mired in marriage equality opposition.

Or, who knows, maybe they'll hire Marcus Bachmann to run a pray the gay away clinic made free for deserving individuals.
    "Pasts mired in marriage equality opposition"
    You're full of ****. You leftists don't care about that. It's an anti-Christian campaign. Your "moral opposition" is just a cudgel to fabricate and threaten with when convenient.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Maybe have a relationship before lecturing others about what causes cheating.
    Man......we agree on something, I'm dying here in the Chipotle line.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TBH, I could care less, haven't eaten there in years.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They betrayed an enthusiastic mob of supporters for an unappeasable social movement.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they should just make their own christian charity and call it a day
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post
    "Pasts mired in marriage equality opposition"
    You're full of ****. You leftists don't care about that. It's an anti-Christian campaign. Your "moral opposition" is just a cudgel to fabricate and threaten with when convenient.
    Would they have withdrawn their support from a church who did support marriage equality?
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JewishSuperHero View Post
    Chick Fil A is still reeling from what Popeyes did to them. They’re getting desperate. Soon they’ll be open on Sundays too.
    This^

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How did you get unbanned with all the alt accounts you created?
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced I); The Work/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Ohio 10K - September 12, 2021

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Would they have withdrawn their support from a church who did support marriage equality?
    I am not familiar with the Sleeping Giants style authoritarian social media mob currently supporting a church.

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    Why can’t the lbgqt movement just **** off and die sometime soon. You have your own month of the year to ram it down everyone just how special you all are, is that not enough?
    Wont happen thats not how transfer of power works. Everyone is waiting for them to **** off, but we have to stomp them out. Get a pair of nuts and condemn these ****s or STFU.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While I'm a live and let live kind of guy, the alphabet lobby gets on my nerves.

Love my chik fil a.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.