KoreaFace is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is it safe for me to deadlift 4 times a week?

I am 13 years of age, 155 pounds, and 5,11.
    I want to add 80 pounds to my dead lift in 5 weeks. I have been dead lifting for 3-4 months now (I have been low bar squatting for 5-6 months), and i want to hit 315 by my birth day (Which at the time of this post is in 5 weeks) I wanted to know how I should go about this, even if I should do this. I will do two bench sessions in the week and 4 dead lift sessions in the week. There will be a day of rest or benching between the dead lift days. I will do 3 reps of 10 sets of dead lift then the next dead lift day I do 5 sets of 3 and 5 sets of 4 reps, and so on. If the progressive overload is too slow (which does not happen often) I will increase weight as well as reps.

If nutrition plays a factor in weather I should do this. I am in a 1200+ calorie surplus. High protein, high carbs, and decent amount of fat.
    This mostly comes from milk, oats, rice, eggs, chicken, beef, butter, bread, broccoli, spinach, asparagus, creatine (if it even has any nutritional value), and protein shakes.