Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm glad he retired rather than accumulating more losses in the UFC and tarnishing his legacy.

Dana fuked him back in the day by verbally saying he'd sign him so he got out of his Bellator contract then Dana went back on his word. Would of been way more interesting if he got signed then to see if he could hang with the top UFC talent when he was in his prime.

Even though his time in the UFC was short, it was definitely fun. I really enjoyed his trash talking game - the Marty from Nebraska stuff was funny as hell. His fight style was definitely boring but he was a great personality.
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good for him, and his health
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind

Red for life
    Natty 4 life

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post

Dana fuked him back in the day by verbally saying he'd sign him so he got out of his Bellator contract then Dana went back on his word. Would of been way more interesting if he got signed then to see if he could hang with the top UFC talent when he was in his prime.

Where can I read about this? I only ever remember saying askren is making huge money fighting cans, and that askren doesn’t want to step up. Called him boring af. But I don’t recall a verbal gone south
    "It won't get better, just different."

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Where can I read about this? I only ever remember saying askren is making huge money fighting cans, and that askren doesn’t want to step up. Called him boring af. But I don’t recall a verbal gone south
    he went on JRE a few years ago he talked about the whole thing

edit: might not have been Dana himself but someone else in the UFC brass
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz

I haven't read every post in here, so if I'm repeating someone - I apologize.
    But, Dana and Ben have had beef for years. They'd go back and fourth over twitter and all that crap like two school girls pulling each others hair on the playground. Honestly completely shocked me that Ben came over to the UCF cause I think at one point before he went to OneFC he (or Dana) said he'd never set foot in the octagon.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I haven't read every post in here, so if I'm repeating someone - I apologize.
    But, Dana and Ben have had beef for years. They'd go back and fourth over twitter and all that crap like two school girls pulling each others hair on the playground. Honestly completely shocked me that Ben came over to the UCF cause I think at one point before he went to OneFC he (or Dana) said he'd never set foot in the octagon.
    You think he was hard up for money?

If I was Ben Askren I'd probably be crying myself to sleep every night wondering how everything went so wrong. He would definitely be asking himself if the money was even worth it considering the damage he took to both his body and ego. sheesh

I actually feel sorry for the dude tbh. No amount of money is worth that much humiliation (at least to me).

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not trying to be a dick but words matter a lot. First it seems like he was working one section of ufc but Dana put his foot down on not wanting him. So that sucks because those reps shouldn’t be talking deals if they don’t have a green light.

Second, and this is big, they straight up said that they won’t even make an offer until he’s free. Doesn’t mean with they will make an offer, doesn’t mean they will give an attractive offer, just means that they won’t even pick up a pen unless he is clear.

Third, it’s risky but Ben gambled on “giving notice without an offer letter” for a real world comparison. This stood out to me in particular because with my last job I held off on giving notice for nearly a month because I didn’t have an offer letter yet. I wasn’t about to walk away from something without knowing my next deal was a go. I understand Ben didn’t have that option in this situation but he either gets to decline or further negotiate.

All that said, it does sound like he was done dirty, but he had several opportunities to avoid it all.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fckn should have won that fight vs Masvidal. Masvidal was tapping out

Fuk the UFC

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never really liked him. i thought he was like chael sonnen, mad corny. every time they crack a joke or try to be funny i think they stayed up all night thinking and writing stuff down they think is funny.

the real goat was conor. too bad the drugs, money and raping took him out of the spotlight. he was so witty and sharp to react in arguments. he was really something special.
    Last edited by Yotone; 11-20-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Originally Posted by Yotone View Post
    never really liked him. i thought he was like chael sonnen, mad corny. every time they crack a joke or try to be funny i think they stayed up all night thinking and writing stuff down they think is funny.
    Lol wat? Chael (R) is one of THE GOATS when it’s comes to trash talking.

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Lol wat? Chael (R) is one of THE GOATS when it’s comes to trash talking.
    yeah but i every time he trash talks i feel like it has a team of writers thinking for him. it all seems so forced. id bet hes a major stiff behind the scenes.

the real goat was conor. love him or hate him he was very witty with his trash talking. too bad the coke, money and the raping took him out of the game.
    Last edited by Yotone; 11-20-2019 at 08:53 PM.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chael saying little Nog tried to feel a bus a carrot was fuking hilarious:

DISNEYLAND CREW

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He suxked.

Got exposed in the ufc.

Robie would beat him 9noutta 10
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    "Nope, Class started"-brogeta