Thread: Target calories

paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Target calories

Question regarding target calories. I know a lot of variables come into play. Activity level, age, metabolism etc.

But I’m stuck and feel like I’m getting fatter. For simplicity I’m just doing chicken and rice to help track calories with fat sources of course.

My question is given the following what do you guys estimate my starting calories should be?

195lbs, 6’0, age 37. I lift 4 days a week and do 30 mins cardio 6 days a week. My body fat is inching towards 30%.my goal is to get to 170 and approx 15% bf. coming back after time off so I’m hoping but not relying on newb gains.

Given the bf level do I use lbm? Target bw? Or my starting point as my current weight?

1900 vs 1700? I would track obviously to see where I should be but where should I start?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Really you should lose weight on anything much under 2500. For a steady 1lb a week, make that about 2000-2200. Perhaps check the accuracy of your counting, make sure you are weighing stuff - at a real 1700, you should be climbing up the walls.

paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks. I’m actively tracking now that I’m home. The simplicity of the leaks makes it easier.

Question regarding protein. When I used to train seriously I remember 1g/lb was recommended. However I was leaner.

For an individual 25-30% bf do I do gram per lbm? Or target weight?

I’ve actually trying to dig into this and watching a lot of menno henselmens stuff but am a bit confused.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read this for guidance but to answer your specific question target weight for protein for overweight individuals so target weight in lbs x by 0.7g of protein minimum (more may help a bit whilst cutting).

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Yeah it pretty much estimated 1900 calories. Thanks guys.

Double cardio sessions

Hey guys what are your thoughts on double cardio sessions. I’m looking at kris gethin’s book and he has 2x cardio sessions. One in the am and one post.

Am session 30 mins and then another 30 post lifting.

I don’t think it would be something as intense as running each session. But for someone who wants to transform their body and is 30% bf it wouldn’t hurt right?

I know diet is key but I’m really out of shape and honestly fed up with myself. So I’m looking to put in work. Plus I live a pretty sedentary life outside of the gym.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What happens is the body adapts to what calories your eating and the activity level your doing.
    Things will work for awhile then need to be changed up.
    Lots of ways to approach this everything to manipulating macros to calorie rotation.
    If say you eat more protein and less carbs and fats you should see a difference even if you don't change calories.
    The types of proteins can make a difference IMO.
    If you eat say fish and eggs/egg whites as most of your protein that could work.
    So if 1900 calories is your base you could do 1500 cal day 1,1900 cal day 2,and 2300 cal day three,then repeat.
    You average is still 1900 but you spread it out so to speak.
    Good luck.
    They are easier to digest compared to chicken and meat.
    Rotating calories can trick the body so it doesn't become use to the same intake daily.