Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait, is this the girl that was too tired all week? How does she have the energy? LOL

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Huyistic View Post
    so no pics
    Main Misc needs pics, here I want a chance with her so I'm not going to blow it.

Originally Posted by sqal View Post
    Wait, is this the girl that was too tired all week? How does she have the energy? LOL
    Exactly. I don't see the point of sending someone noods when you don't want to bang. I feel like it's the ultimate tease. I have a feeling she's seeing her ex and trying to get over her by talking to others, but still emotionally invested.

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you feel that way then it’s time to stop responding.

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    If you feel that way then it’s time to stop responding.
    Easier said than done! I literally go an hour at a time to keep from texting her.....it's so hard because I like her so much and she seems so different than the others. This sucks. Why is it so hard to find a good girlfriend?

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Easier said than done! I literally go an hour at a time to keep from texting her.....it's so hard because I like her so much and she seems so different than the others. This sucks. Why is it so hard to find a good girlfriend?
    Dating is tough, but I definitely get what you’re saying. Seems like there is always a catch with women nowadays, but to be honest, I’d rather be single than get into something that is going to implode on itself. I ended my only serious relationship earlier this year and fuk that emotional pain.

About a month ago I was in a similar spot like you. She was pretty much everything I wanted in a woman, but her and I got in a small argument about something and I did not like how she handled it. She eventually got distant with me which resulted in me to stop reaching out. Sort of just ended without a reason from her end. I even got a ticket to go see her. Eventually I got over it, hooked up with another girl and then I was thinking fuk that bish I wasted money for no reason and didn’t even get an explanation for it. So now I want nothing to do with her. I’m assuming you’re probably going look back and be like what was I thinking when you stop reaching out completely.

Dating is tough, but I definitely get what you’re saying. Seems like there is always a catch with women nowadays, but to be honest, I’d rather be single than get into something that is going to implode on itself. I ended my only serious relationship earlier this year and fuk that emotional pain.

About a month ago I was in a similar spot like you. She was pretty much everything I wanted in a woman, but her and I got in a small argument about something and I did not like how she handled it. She eventually got distant with me which resulted in me to stop reaching out. Sort of just ended without a reason from her end. I even got a ticket to go see her. Eventually I got over it, hooked up with another girl and then I was thinking fuk that bish I wasted money for no reason and didn’t even get an explanation for it. So now I want nothing to do with her. I’m assuming you’re probably going look back and be like what was I thinking when you stop reaching out completely.
    Man especially when it involves getting plane tickets! For this one I used miles, but still I could have gone to Europe with the amount of time I go off to Hawaii and meet these flaky chicks. I've paid for some of the other tickets but have seen all the islands now. The others just find local boyfriends and ghost me without telling me. Sometimes they drop their phone in the ocean and then will text me, so I have no clue when they ghost.

I feel like this latest lead me on, especially when my Dad was in the hospital with daily xxx those love stickers. Maybe she didn't like how I looked or was in person as I'm more jacked but not shredded, who knows.

Here I tried talking with this hot girl from high school last week who said she thought I was cute in high school and now, and find out she has a boyfriend and wants to cheat. Yeah everyone seems to some hidden agenda these days. That sucks about your serious relationship.

I kind of feel that way about an off and on FWB of 4 years who couldn't deal with my "drama" of Dad in the hospital and another guy getting assault charges on me from a bar fight last summer. She ended it. But I feel like I just hopped onto this guy and forgot about the FWB, you're right.

At least I got to stay in Hawaii for free at her place and go diving and swimming with dolphins. I'm trying to look on the bright side.

Are you still hooking up with the new girl?

Man especially when it involves getting plane tickets! For this one I used miles, but still I could have gone to Europe with the amount of time I go off to Hawaii and meet these flaky chicks. I've paid for some of the other tickets but have seen all the islands now. The others just find local boyfriends and ghost me without telling me. Sometimes they drop their phone in the ocean and then will text me, so I have no clue when they ghost.

I feel like this latest lead me on, especially when my Dad was in the hospital with daily xxx those love stickers. Maybe she didn't like how I looked or was in person as I'm more jacked but not shredded, who knows.

Here I tried talking with this hot girl from high school last week who said she thought I was cute in high school and now, and find out she has a boyfriend and wants to cheat. Yeah everyone seems to some hidden agenda these days. That sucks about your serious relationship.

I kind of feel that way about an off and on FWB of 4 years who couldn't deal with my "drama" of Dad in the hospital and another guy getting assault charges on me from a bar fight last summer. She ended it. But I feel like I just hopped onto this guy and forgot about the FWB, you're right.

At least I got to stay in Hawaii for free at her place and go diving and swimming with dolphins. I'm trying to look on the bright side.

Are you still hooking up with the new girl?
    No. I actually suggested we go to Montreal (she is from Canada) and then she goes what should I say to him? Then that’s when I canned it because I personally don’t agree with that. I was pretty drunk when we hooked up, so I honestly forgot when my friend said she was taken, but she initiated everything so it really wasn’t on me. In my defense, her herself didn’t tell me until it got up to sexors.

But she tried to flirt through text which I shot down everytime. Eventually we talked about white privilege which I said was a hoax and she stopped responding LOL. Tried to give me a lecture on how I need to be polite and not say the word “retarded.” Coming from the girl where my dick was literally in her mouth while she has been in an almost five year relationship. Always a justification.

No. I actually suggested we go to Montreal (she is from Canada) and then she goes what should I say to him? Then that’s when I canned it because I personally don’t agree with that. I was pretty drunk when we hooked up, so I honestly forgot when my friend said she was taken, but she initiated everything so it really wasn’t on me. In my defense, her herself didn’t tell me until it got up to sexors.

But she tried to flirt through text which I shot down everytime. Eventually we talked about white privilege which I said was a hoax and she stopped responding LOL. Tried to give me a lecture on how I need to be polite and not say the word “retarded.” Coming from the girl where my dick was literally in her mouth while she has been in an almost five year relationship. Always a justification.
    Damn. She sounds like a major sloot. You dodged a bullet there. She sounds like a SJW. Yeah no, you don't need her boyfriend coming after you. I've been in that drama when she didn't tell me about a boyfriend and all of a sudden I started getting crazy texts and phone calls from him. I love how they come after the other person and not their girlfriend who is cheating.

I went to the singles group yesterday to watch football at a sports bar. Well it's more of an adventure group as there are couples. Of course the hottest girl there has a boyfriend. Still it was good to get off of dating apps and actually talk to cool people, drink and watch football. They have a Santa bar crawl coming up that I'm totally down to do.

It seems like the best girls are taken, so you almost have to be an orbiter to get a chance in case they break up. I'll just be friendly but I'm not going to WK a taken girl.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 11-25-2019 at 09:00 AM.

Originally Posted by Huyistic View Post
    so no pics
    I can't post pics since I want to date her.

Damn. She sounds like a major sloot. You dodged a bullet there. She sounds like a SJW. Yeah no, you don't need her boyfriend coming after you. I've been in that drama when she didn't tell me about a boyfriend and all of a sudden I started getting crazy texts and phone calls from him. I love how they come after the other person and not their girlfriend who is cheating.

I went to the singles group yesterday to watch football at a sports bar. Well it's more of an adventure group as there are couples. Of course the hottest girl there has a boyfriend. Still it was good to get off of dating apps and actually talk to cool people, drink and watch football. They have a Santa bar crawl coming up that I'm totally down to do.

It seems like the best girls are taken, so you almost have to be an orbiter to get a chance in case they break up. I'll just be friendly but I'm not going to WK a taken girl.
    I never really understood why people go after the person whom their SO cheated on with. I don't think I got cheated on by my ex, but if I did I'm confronting her not him.

If we lived in the same area and she was single I'd still see her. I'm about to move to FL hopefully within a month so there is no way in hell I'd date someone that far away. Let alone her, but I will say I had an awesome night with her. Everything went so smoothly, but I guess that is what happens when two people are attracted to each other. I'm a bit introverted so at least hitting on women wasn't really something I did until recently at 26. My ex was insanely hot and then the other girl I wasted a ticket on was hot as well, both imploded and the Canadian was the cute girl with glow as pWally would call it. Ex had 36DD implants, other girl had 32DDD natty tits, but this girl had probably like B, but a fit arse cause she lifts. I'm actually attracted to the Canadian girl (looks only) more than the other two who are Latina and I wouldn't have figured that out unless I got with her. And I'd probably say a girl who looks like the Canadian girl would be easier to hit on than the other two.

That's good you're getting out rather than doing online. I plan on doing that once I move. I'm not really the hook up type, but obviously not getting into a relationship if I'm moving by January 1st. I'd like to get into dancing when I move or take cooking classes or something to get out more. Also I want a dog so I figured going to the dog park or the beach with my dog is probably an easy way to start a conversation with women. I have the looks which is probably most of the battle I just need to figure out the social aspect of it. Which the good thing is I can take rejection (surprisingly) and not dwell on it.

You should definitely do the Santa Crawl.

I never really understood why people go after the person whom their SO cheated on with. I don't think I got cheated on by my ex, but if I did I'm confronting her not him.

If we lived in the same area and she was single I'd still see her. I'm about to move to FL hopefully within a month so there is no way in hell I'd date someone that far away. Let alone her, but I will say I had an awesome night with her. Everything went so smoothly, but I guess that is what happens when two people are attracted to each other. I'm a bit introverted so at least hitting on women wasn't really something I did until recently at 26. My ex was insanely hot and then the other girl I wasted a ticket on was hot as well, both imploded and the Canadian was the cute girl with glow as pWally would call it. Ex had 36DD implants, other girl had 32DDD natty tits, but this girl had probably like B, but a fit arse cause she lifts. I'm actually attracted to the Canadian girl (looks only) more than the other two who are Latina and I wouldn't have figured that out unless I got with her. And I'd probably say a girl who looks like the Canadian girl would be easier to hit on than the other two.

That's good you're getting out rather than doing online. I plan on doing that once I move. I'm not really the hook up type, but obviously not getting into a relationship if I'm moving by January 1st. I'd like to get into dancing when I move or take cooking classes or something to get out more. Also I want a dog so I figured going to the dog park or the beach with my dog is probably an easy way to start a conversation with women. I have the looks which is probably most of the battle I just need to figure out the social aspect of it. Which the good thing is I can take rejection (surprisingly) and not dwell on it.

You should definitely do the Santa Crawl.
    Florida is great. That's where this chick lives, in Key West which is amazing. I'm starting to see some bad things come out though after knowing her for 5 months. Like rude comments and doesn't like to text so will send me a text, I reply and then she gets cranky I replied! WTF. She didn't do this at all the first 5 months. I guess this is really when you get to know someone. But then she'll text me with tips on how to get rid of my sinus infection. Go figure.

Someone like the Canadian girl sounds ideal. I know some Miscers have done volleyball leagues and salsa dancing to get out more. A dog park is a great way to find women. The looks is a good thing for sure. There's a throwback R&B dance party at a club downtown that I'm going to on Friday.

I also just got this app that also helps you stop texting, called "Don't Text that Man!" but a friend used it for women, too, so I don't look like a clingy phaggot.

Florida is great. That's where this chick lives, in Key West which is amazing. I'm starting to see some bad things come out though after knowing her for 5 months. Like rude comments and doesn't like to text so will send me a text, I reply and then she gets cranky I replied! WTF. She didn't do this at all the first 5 months. I guess this is really when you get to know someone. But then she'll text me with tips on how to get rid of my sinus infection. Go figure.

Someone like the Canadian girl sounds ideal. I know some Miscers have done volleyball leagues and salsa dancing to get out more. A dog park is a great way to find women. The looks is a good thing for sure. There's a throwback R&B dance party at a club downtown that I'm going to on Friday.

I also just got this app that also helps you stop texting, called "Don't Text that Man!" but a friend used it for women, too, so I don't look like a clingy phaggot.
    First impressions last a lifetime, but everyone is on their best behavior in the beginning too. I fell into that trap with my ex where she seemed like the perfect girl, but then just changed on a dime. My mom always says, "people show you who they are listen" which I abide by that a lot more. Pay attention to what this girl says because it's a direct reflection of who she really is. Kind of the reason why I don't like online because in person is so different. Old me probably would have bent over for the FL sloot where I wasted a ticket for nothing. Now I want nothing to do with her without even meeting her.

That is actually a pretty good idea with the volleyball thing. And hit up the dance party thing to meet new people. I'd be doing it too, but I have no reason to be meeting new people up here when I'm about to move.

I think you should just match what the woman does when it comes to texting. One thing I liked about my ex and the FL girl was constant communication. I'm not clingy, I just like talking which I don't think is a problem.

First impressions last a lifetime, but everyone is on their best behavior in the beginning too. I fell into that trap with my ex where she seemed like the perfect girl, but then just changed on a dime. My mom always says, "people show you who they are listen" which I abide by that a lot more. Pay attention to what this girl says because it's a direct reflection of who she really is. Kind of the reason why I don't like online because in person is so different. Old me probably would have bent over for the FL sloot where I wasted a ticket for nothing. Now I want nothing to do with her without even meeting her.

That is actually a pretty good idea with the volleyball thing. And hit up the dance party thing to meet new people. I'd be doing it too, but I have no reason to be meeting new people up here when I'm about to move.

I think you should just match what the woman does when it comes to texting. One thing I liked about my ex and the FL girl was constant communication. I'm not clingy, I just like talking which I don't think is a problem.
    Yeah for someone to be rude and not apologize is a red flag. Probably why she never got married. So you're moving to FL but got a plane ticket for the FL sloot? But you're not going to see her when you move? I hope I didn't get that wrong. LOL that we both got plane tickets for FL sloots. At least I had a great place to vacation and go scuba diving, drink along Key West and swim with dolphins.

Yeah I don't see what's wrong with talking, at least once a day to check in. It doesn't have to be clingy like "why aren't you texting me back?" type of cringe.

Yeah for someone to be rude and not apologize is a red flag. Probably why she never got married. So you're moving to FL but got a plane ticket for the FL sloot? But you're not going to see her when you move? I hope I didn't get that wrong. LOL that we both got plane tickets for FL sloots. At least I had a great place to vacation and go scuba diving, drink along Key West and swim with dolphins.

Yeah I don't see what's wrong with talking, at least once a day to check in. It doesn't have to be clingy like "why aren't you texting me back?" type of cringe.
    I'm in the military so the base is in FL hence why I'm moving there. I'm Reserves so I have to go in process at the new unit. Long story short, I had to get a ticket regardless for this sloot or not. So I painted this image I was doing it for her when in reality it had to happen anyways. I did this just in case she got cold feet and apparently I was right. Problem was the orders I was supposed to be put on never happened (typical USAF) so I had to cancel the flight; however, I'm getting reimbursed through the unit for when I go next Friday. All in all, I didn't lose money, but I never got an explanation from her on why she just randomly got distant which is extremely disrespectful to me considering from her POV, I bought a plane ticket to spend time with her. It started because I asked a question that got misconstrued for something else and then an argument happened. Literally retarded. I'm probably going to GA first for training and then I'll be moving to FL.

Yeah no don't do that. I did the chit when I was 16 and it was cringe lmao.

I'm in the military so the base is in FL hence why I'm moving there. I'm Reserves so I have to go in process at the new unit. Long story short, I had to get a ticket regardless for this sloot or not. So I painted this image I was doing it for her when in reality it had to happen anyways. I did this just in case she got cold feet and apparently I was right. Problem was the orders I was supposed to be put on never happened (typical USAF) so I had to cancel the flight; however, I'm getting reimbursed through the unit for when I go next Friday. All in all, I didn't lose money, but I never got an explanation from her on why she just randomly got distant which is extremely disrespectful to me considering from her POV, I bought a plane ticket to spend time with her. It started because I asked a question that got misconstrued for something else and then an argument happened. Literally retarded. I'm probably going to GA first for training and then I'll be moving to FL.

Yeah no don't do that. I did the chit when I was 16 and it was cringe lmao.
    Oh OK being in the military is why you do long distance. I do it because the girls are mostly of another race I don't find attractive (I won't go into it).

Yeah I worry about the cold feet which is why I have close friends in Florida, so I have that as a backup. That's good you didn't lose money. I find that an argument usually happens right before I fly out to meet her as I've done this several times, and then usually she comes around and will meet me. It's just totally stressful that you spend months talking to someone and then they freak out right before you meet. It's not like it's something from the movies where you just kiss and are all over each other, unless I met the girl when I was there and came out again. Then we were all over each other. I think people just get nervous about long distance meetings before you meet IRL, which is why she may have gone distant. Still, when someone buys a plane ticket to see you. She should have seen you. A female Miscer drove 6 hours to meet me, so of course I'd meet her even though she wasn't my type really.

No I don't text like that now lol but I feel like I am obsessed because she friend zoned me, even when chicks are texting me to come over and have sex, I'd rather get texts from her. It's so stupid.

realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Flew in to stay with her for 5 days and no action. OP is the type of guy who'll mistake a condom for a balloon
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realjames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take it easy, dude. You can't go an hour without texting her? Really? I think you don't have a lot going on in your life. The fact that you're obsessing is so unhealthy. Even if you get a chance with her, you might blow it, trust me.

You need to obsessed with the other things in your life, such as your job, your other friends, your hobbies, etc. I've been in your situation before, and I know how it feels
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

Originally Posted by realjames View Post
    Flew in to stay with her for 5 days and no action. OP is the type of guy who'll mistake a condom for a balloon
    I get lots of action here but it's boring because that's all there is. There's no emotional connection. I either have an emotional connection and no sex, or sex with no emotional connection. I can't find both.

Take it easy, dude. You can't go an hour without texting her? Really? I think you don't have a lot going on in your life. The fact that you're obsessing is so unhealthy. Even if you get a chance with her, you might blow it, trust me.

You need to obsessed with the other things in your life, such as your job, your other friends, your hobbies, etc. I've been in your situation before, and I know how it feels
    I don't text her in the morning and during her workday as she's a few hours ahead, but I count hour by hour in the evening. This app is helping to distract me.

I went 20 hours without texting her and then just said I am in a rush to go somewhere but had one question as she was helping me with tips on how to fight off a sinus infection. She doesn't just ask for cawk pics or sexors like girls here.

I had to make sure she wasn't mad at me, as we were texting during Monday Night football about seeing Michael Vick and how good Lamar Jackson was and she then went a little crazy on me and said to stop texting her during the game, and then she texted later, so I figured she changed her mind and texted back, and she said "if you send me another text during the game I'll block you". I was like WTF and just stopped there. So 20 hours after that I wanted to make sure she didn't block me (by sending a text, haha) and she gave me another tip at the sinus infection. Then I didn't send another text again last night!!

Meanwhile 3 other chicks asked me to come over and smash and I didn't because I have oneitis. Fuark.

This is good advice here. And we all have been there before. Took me at the age of 25 to figure it out haha.

I get lots of action here but it's boring because that's all there is. There's no emotional connection. I either have an emotional connection and no sex, or sex with no emotional connection. I can't find both.

I don't text her in the morning and during her workday as she's a few hours ahead, but I count hour by hour in the evening. This app is helping to distract me.

I went 20 hours without texting her and then just said I am in a rush to go somewhere but had one question as she was helping me with tips on how to fight off a sinus infection. She doesn't just ask for cawk pics or sexors like girls here.

I had to make sure she wasn't mad at me, as we were texting during Monday Night football about seeing Michael Vick and how good Lamar Jackson was and she then went a little crazy on me and said to stop texting her during the game, and then she texted later, so I figured she changed her mind and texted back, and she said "if you send me another text during the game I'll block you". I was like WTF and just stopped there. So 20 hours after that I wanted to make sure she didn't block me (by sending a text, haha) and she gave me another tip at the sinus infection. Then I didn't send another text again last night!!

Meanwhile 3 other chicks asked me to come over and smash and I didn't because I have oneitis. Fuark.
    She has a boyfriend and is being disrespectful as well. I'm not sure how the texts are exactly going, but I'd formulate a text that pretty much tells her if her current situation with her boyfriend doesn't work out to reach back out to you. You're not interested in being friends, but rather a romantic relationship so if her decision changes to give you a call.

This is good advice here. And we all have been there before. Took me at the age of 25 to figure it out haha.

She has a boyfriend and is being disrespectful as well. I'm not sure how the texts are exactly going, but I'd formulate a text that pretty much tells her if her current situation with her boyfriend doesn't work out to reach back out to you. You're not interested in being friends, but rather a romantic relationship so if her decision changes to give you a call.
    Yup, repped realjames for being real haha. Good advice.

She doesn't have a boyfriend. She works 80-90 hour weeks outside in the hot Florida sun and humidity and doesn't want to date or f*ck anyone until she figures out a better way to make money to afford to live there, she says. She's too sleep deprived and exhausted.

As a poster above said, working like that will kill the libido of a man or woman. That's why I've been an orbiter hoping she'll change her mind as I've dropped 27 lbs and working to get in better shape. She saw me IRL 10 lbs ago. Also waiting for her job to change.

But in the meantime I'm also doing the singles club and trying to find someone new to get my mind off of her.

This sounds cool and all. The way you're being careful, trying your best not to get to on her bad side, whether she's blocked you or nah. That's just lame honestly. And the fact that you have a whole thread about her is kinda unhealthy too. Apparently, she's taking up a lot of space on your mind. I know you probably think I'm not in your situation, so I think it's easy, but nah I've been there before. trust me. You're gonna get her if you actually stop obsessing, seriously. If you don't, cool, that's life. It sucks sometimes, but there will be another.

I see a woman in my life as a plus. I already need to be happy and complete, before I get myself a girlfriend, then i'll be happier
    Get RIPPED or DIE tryin'

This sounds cool and all. The way you're being careful, trying your best not to get to on her bad side, whether she's blocked you or nah. That's just lame honestly. And the fact that you have a whole thread about her is kinda unhealthy too. Apparently, she's taking up a lot of space on your mind. I know you probably think I'm not in your situation, so I think it's easy, but nah I've been there before. trust me. You're gonna get her if you actually stop obsessing, seriously. If you don't, cool, that's life. It sucks sometimes, but there will be another.

I see a woman in my life as a plus. I already need to be happy and complete, before I get myself a girlfriend, then i'll be happier
    Thanks man.

Yup a lot of space in my head is right. That's why I'm trying to talk to other women. I do have low self esteem and rely on outside sources. I'm working on that in therapy too.

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    see sig phaggot
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

Originally Posted by irmocool View Post
    see sig phaggot
    LOL repped.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I had to make sure she wasn't mad at me, as we were texting during Monday Night football about seeing Michael Vick and how good Lamar Jackson was and she then went a little crazy on me and said to stop texting her during the game, and then she texted later, so I figured she changed her mind and texted back, and she said "if you send me another text during the game I'll block you"
    Wait is “she” a man, and you’re a woman OP?

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Nope, not at all. I wouldn't be bringing up Lamar if I was a woman.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, not at all. I wouldn't be bringing up Lamar if I was a woman.
    A man also wouldn’t tiptoe in fear of being blocked, so I got confused. My bad

A man also wouldn’t tiptoe in fear of being blocked, so I got confused. My bad
    Yeah you can call me and this thread a phaggot lol.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a woman, DLB to be exact.

How do you not know that?
    Hello darkness my old friend

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    It's a woman, DLB to be exact.

How do you not know that?
    Haha I’m out of the loop, but this makes sense