shah9999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Confusion High Carb Day ?

Im 42, 71 kg, 174 cms, I wanna loose belly fat. (lean/not bulking)
    On big macro level - how much should be protein - fat - carb ratio for belly fat loss
    I am confused with high carb day also

My schedule will be:
    Monday - Upper Body + Boxing
    Tue = Lower Body + Kicks
    Wed = Break (Abs) + Stretch
    Thru = Upper Body + Boxing
    Fri = Lower Body + Kicks
    Sat = Break (Abs) + Stretch
    Sun = Break

Im a family person, so please suggest something that will help me heal, as i want minimal chance of injuries.

PS: Earlier i did isolation 5-6 times a week, it was easy to heal, but was too time consuming
    (came down from 84 to 68, but gained 4 kgs, as on break from last 2.5 years)

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Fat loss is caused by a net calorie deficit. So look at calories firstly - not macros.

Apart from making sure you get sufficient proteins and dietary fats, there is no reason to get too particular with macro amounts.

It's worth mentioning that different people respond differently to different carb vs. fat levels - and indeed to different foods - but we can't help you with this, you'll just have to experiment.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Target .7 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight (unless WAY overweight) per day.

Target .4 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight (unless WAY overweight) per day.

Fill in remaining daily caloric allowance how YOU prefer.