HaldenRearden is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are fish or chicken a good part of a cutting breakfast?

I read in another thread that someone was eating chicken as a part of a cutting breakfast alongside egg whites. And people had specifically mentioned that fish in particular is a good component of lunch or dinner meals for cutting for various reasons.

My question is whether fish or chicken would be good options as part of a cutting breakfast?

As the idea of having sriracha chicken with egg whites and corn, and maybe black beans would be a delicious breakfast so as not to have to eat oatmeal with protein powder and peanut butter every morning. And I was hoping that's a good idea, as well as adding another breakfast option of salmon (or white fish) with egg whites & roasted asparagus and/or cannellini/pinto Beans?

I've heard that beans are a good part of a cutting diet as well.

Let me know what you guys think, because I haven't seen anyone mention actually eating fish as part of a cutting breakfast, as people really only talk about including fish oil in their cutting breakfast. And when that person mentioned eating chicken in their cutting breakfast, the only response was, that sounds delicious! He had outlined a tasty sounding Greek breakfast I believe, but no one mentioned whether or not chicken would be good or bad in a cutting breakfast.

All of your input is appreciated, as I haven't been able to find any information on either actual fish (not fish oil) or chicken would be a good part of a cutting breakfast.

Thanks!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you like chicken or fish? Does it fit your macros? If both answers are yes, then feel free to include. Cutting is about calories in being less than calories out. Read the stickies if you're confused.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you really think questions like this have yes or no answers?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Currently I'm in prison and the inmates have added razor blades into my oatmeal for my cutting diet. They don't know I'm on a cut but I admire their passion for my weight-loss goals.

But all silly talk aside, just eat in a morning what satisfies you.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.