SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Continue cutting? 5'5 152lbs

Looking for some feedback to continue cutting, as I feel like I'm spinning wheels.

The goal is to see my abs for the first time, as I over bulked for year, and seemed to have over estimated my LBM.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) geom114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your call here honestly. They are coming in. Getting abs is incredibly difficult and there is an old saying that abs are made in the kitchen. You look good so if you wanted to bulk again it wouldn't be terrible but that said you are definitely a few months from a six pack.

If you want the six pack for next summer you need more cutting but if you have been cutting it may not be back to stop cutting and reverse diet up a bit (not knowing what your calorie intake and output is now makes this hard to be specific) then bring yourself back down. I have had luck with reverse dieting for short stints to break through a cutting plateau

SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by geom114 View Post
    Your call here honestly. They are coming in. Getting abs is incredibly difficult and there is an old saying that abs are made in the kitchen. You look good so if you wanted to bulk again it wouldn't be terrible but that said you are definitely a few months from a six pack.

If you want the six pack for next summer you need more cutting but if you have been cutting it may not be back to stop cutting and reverse diet up a bit (not knowing what your calorie intake and output is now makes this hard to be specific) then bring yourself back down. I have had luck with reverse dieting for short stints to break through a cutting plateau

Thanks for the feed back. I've definitely hit a plateau in cutting recently, and have dropped down to 1500 recently to see if that has any impact.

How long do you usually reverse your diet for? How much above maintenance do you suggest? I'm assuming something fairly smaller (100-200).