Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazee_786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Noodling over ramen is more than a bad fast-food habit — it’s a potential health hazard.
    Cheap, quick and easy to make, ramen noodles have been a go-to snack, lunch or dinner ever since Momofuku Ando invented them in 1958. But fast doesn’t mean better — in fact, studies have uncovered several health risks associated with the instant noodles.

1. Ramen increases risk for metabolic syndrome in women.
    Women who eat instant noodles two or more times a week are 68% more likely to develop a higher risk of metabolic syndrome, no matter how healthy they eat or how physically active they are. Doctors think that ramen’s processed ingredients, high sodium levels and considerable amount of saturated fats contribute to high blood pressure, high blood sugar levels, and an increased risk of stroke, diabetes and heart disease.

2. Ramen can lead to weight gain.
    One package of ramen noodles contains 14 grams of saturated fat — that’s 40% of your daily intake. Additionally, they are low in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. These instant noodles may fill your stomach, but they pack a whopping amount of calories and offer little nutritional value.

3. Ramen can damage your liver.
    Highly processed foods contain preservatives, artificial sweeteners and flavorings, and additives that stress your liver because they are so hard to break down. If your liver is overwhelmed it stores excess fat in its own cells. Over time, fat builds up and can inflame or damage this vital organ. Irregular liver function also causes water retention and swelling.

4. Ramen can increase your risk of heart failure.
    Sodium causes high blood pressure, which may lead to heart failure or stroke. Because ramen noodles contain 1,820 milligrams of sodium, almost two-thirds the daily FDA-recommended consumption, they can significantly increase your combined salt intake for the day without you even realizing. The more you eat, the higher your risk.

5. Ramen stresses your digestive tract.
    A video shows that even after two hours, your stomach cannot break down highly processed noodles, interrupting normal digestion. Ramen is preserved with Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ), a hard to digest petroleum-based product also found in lacquers and pesticide products. The extended period of time it takes your system to process instant noodles also increases how long your body may be exposed to this chemical and hinders its ability to absorb nutrients from other foods. Eventually, your body will flush it through the digestive system, but if you experience nausea and vomiting, tinnitus, or delirium, it could be attributed to an unsafe exposure to TBHQ.
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread reminded me I had some high quality ramen noodles (not packaged garbage)

Put two bricks in boiling water and immediately added 3 eggs. Didn't stir them bcuz I wanted them poached. Added Sriracha and Better Than Bullion chicken flavor.

A+ good as fuk. Only thing is I should have waited a minute before adding the eggs, they were just slightly firm but would have been better runny.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn you OP. I haven't had ramen in years and had to get some after seeing this thread and now I have a sore stomach and feel guilty.

MAGA

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Lmao, fukin ramen with sriacha and an egg
    This, wtf

Sriracha is the most overrated chit on the planet

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kylehero View Post
    While I respect the process, I’ll have to respectfully disagree with your end result.

The key is to crack the egg into the ramen and let the hot broth cook your egg for you, while leaving the egg intact. In my younger days, I’d whisk the **** out of the ramen, but I learned by men of the orient that the method I’ve shared is in fact superior to yours.

Don’t forget to add a sliver of butter if you’re truly about the Gucci ramen.

I’ve never looked back.
    A better trick is not to eat poverty ramen

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep your ramen noodles with your poverty self

I'm keen on my Migoreng noodles, mixed with two cans of Tuna and boiled vegetables as a gainsmeal
    Mental health really is the most important aspect in your everyday life, don't ever neglect it and if you're feeling down, reach out to someone and ask for it. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Uhh.. mixing the eggs with the sauce? Do you drink the broth after or does it enhance the noodle flavor?
    I skip the broth cuz that's just pure sodium in there.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Keep your ramen noodles with your poverty self

I'm keen on my Migoreng noodles, mixed with two cans of Tuna and boiled vegetables as a gainsmeal
    Keep your migoreng noodles with your poverty self

Eat beef and eggs with rice you fuk