Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Damn, what a wicked little gun. Impressive how accurate it is for such a short barrel.

Funny when he says: "Let's put on the safety, if there is one."
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Yeah poverty level would be letting your government take your guns, then want to have a revolution and then need to have the US government ship guns to your rebel forces so you can even have a chance of engaging government forces.
    No poverty level is taking a bunch of guns as if mana from heaven, shooting everyone, and becoming such cannibal retards people literally take up a collection fund to pay *******s to fly down there, pick up the skulls, tie them to jeeps, and wasting everything.

(oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.
    Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Happy days to you and yours.

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pterodactyl314 View Post
    Why Harry Potter needs a gun

Ok, this has been driving me crazy for seven movies now, and I know you're going to roll your eyes, but hear me out: Harry Potter should have carried a 1911. Here's why:

Think about how quickly the entire WWWIII (Wizarding-World War III) would have ended if all of the good guys had simply armed up with good ol' American hot lead. Basilisk? Let's see how tough it is when you shoot it with a .470 Nitro Express. Worried about its Medusa-gaze? Wear night vision goggles. The image is light-amplified and re-transmitted to your eyes. You aren't looking at it--you're looking at a picture of it. Imagine how epic the first movie would be if Harry had put a breeching charge on the bathroom wall, flash-banged the hole, and then went in wearing NVGs and a Kevlar-weave stab-vest, carrying a SPAS-12.

And have you noticed that only Europe seems to a problem with Deatheaters? Maybe it's because Americans have spent the last 200 years shooting deer, playing GTA: Vice City, and keeping an eye out for black helicopters over their compounds. Meanwhile, Brits have been cutting their steaks with spoons. Remember: gun-control means that Voldemort wins. God made wizards and God made muggles, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

Now I know what you're going to say: "But a wizard could just disarm someone with a gun!" Yeah, well they can also disarm someone with a wand (as they do many times throughout the books/movies). But which is faster: saying a spell or pulling a trigger? Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Imagine Harry out in the woods, wearing his invisibility cloak, carrying a .50bmg Barrett, turning Deatheaters into pink mist, scratching a lightning bolt into his rifle stock for each kill. I don't think Madam Pomfrey has any spells that can scrape your brains off of the trees and put you back together after something like that. Voldemort's wand may be 13.5 inches with a Phoenix-feather core, but Harry's would be 0.50 inches with a tungsten core. Let's see Voldy wave his at 3,000 feet per second. Better hope you have some Essence of Dittany for that sucking chest wound.

I can see it now...Voldemort roaring with evil laughter and boasting to Harry that he can't be killed, since he is protected by seven Horcruxes, only to have Harry give a crooked grin, flick his cigarette butt away, and deliver what would easily be the best one-liner in the entire series:

"Well then I guess it's a good thing my 1911 holds 7+1." And that is why Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
    Repped. Very clever copy pasta.

At the end of the day the Founding Fathers knew what was up and I'll be damned if I'm not going to be ready just in case anything happens. I'd rather have some chance rather than 0% chance.
    ☆ Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life. ☆

JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    No poverty level is taking a bunch of guns as if mana from heaven, shooting everyone, and becoming such cannibal retards people literally take up a collection fund to pay *******s to fly down there, pick up the skulls, tie them to jeeps, and wasting everything.

Wtf did I just read, you're losing it again
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    What's a tyrannical government
    How about rounding people up and putting them in train cars to ship off where nobody will ever know what happened to them?

Does that qualify?

https://www.reddit.com/r/HongKong/co...n_potentially/

I didn't even have to look farther than actively happening right now

As usual and expected, these political prisoners aren't being rounded up by tanks, or aircraft carriers, or nuclear ICBM, they are being rounded up by boots on the ground. Let's not even have the whole discussion where we explain to you how a populace armed with rifles is extremely useful and relevant.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan @ controlledlabs.com

GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Wtf did I just read, you're losing it again
    There's an alternative version of this video.

That should explain my position.

Edit: it's just too bad.

My people got killed in Mali. Ultimate reason why?

Too many guns literally lying around.

I want babies to grow up.

American unarmed special forces is also stupid.

When we send public health, we should send recon marines.

And 20,000 people to make airfield, field tanks, and doctors.

Thank you, now your baby can be born.

A gift to the universe.

People think there's no reason why I have my various beliefs...I'm harder than the last miscer. I won't aim at you, rather make your children smarter. Grow up, and tell you that you're dumb.
    Last edited by GreatOldOne; 11-18-2019 at 11:33 AM.

TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pterodactyl314 View Post
    Why Harry Potter needs a gun

Ok, this has been driving me crazy for seven movies now, and I know you're going to roll your eyes, but hear me out: Harry Potter should have carried a 1911. Here's why:

Think about how quickly the entire WWWIII (Wizarding-World War III) would have ended if all of the good guys had simply armed up with good ol' American hot lead. Basilisk? Let's see how tough it is when you shoot it with a .470 Nitro Express. Worried about its Medusa-gaze? Wear night vision goggles. The image is light-amplified and re-transmitted to your eyes. You aren't looking at it--you're looking at a picture of it. Imagine how epic the first movie would be if Harry had put a breeching charge on the bathroom wall, flash-banged the hole, and then went in wearing NVGs and a Kevlar-weave stab-vest, carrying a SPAS-12.

And have you noticed that only Europe seems to a problem with Deatheaters? Maybe it's because Americans have spent the last 200 years shooting deer, playing GTA: Vice City, and keeping an eye out for black helicopters over their compounds. Meanwhile, Brits have been cutting their steaks with spoons. Remember: gun-control means that Voldemort wins. God made wizards and God made muggles, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

Now I know what you're going to say: "But a wizard could just disarm someone with a gun!" Yeah, well they can also disarm someone with a wand (as they do many times throughout the books/movies). But which is faster: saying a spell or pulling a trigger? Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Imagine Harry out in the woods, wearing his invisibility cloak, carrying a .50bmg Barrett, turning Deatheaters into pink mist, scratching a lightning bolt into his rifle stock for each kill. I don't think Madam Pomfrey has any spells that can scrape your brains off of the trees and put you back together after something like that. Voldemort's wand may be 13.5 inches with a Phoenix-feather core, but Harry's would be 0.50 inches with a tungsten core. Let's see Voldy wave his at 3,000 feet per second. Better hope you have some Essence of Dittany for that sucking chest wound.

I can see it now...Voldemort roaring with evil laughter and boasting to Harry that he can't be killed, since he is protected by seven Horcruxes, only to have Harry give a crooked grin, flick his cigarette butt away, and deliver what would easily be the best one-liner in the entire series:

"Well then I guess it's a good thing my 1911 holds 7+1." And that is why Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
    Now I'm imagining Harry furiously trying to clear a stovepipe because he didn't know that his 1911 has issues with hollow points.

Guns are dangerous btw. I got hit in the face this weekend because I put my eye too close to the scope and the recoil was more than I was expecting. My wife would've used the gun on me if I'd have had a black eye in the family pictures
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

If I was to personally get a firearm, it would be SBR AK no poverty stock and 20 round shotgun.

Probably a rail gun or my own manufactured dynamite stick shooting repeating crossbow.

I trust when the moment of need arises...someone will literally walk up to me and say, show them the business!

Brb cryptographer sitting in basement.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    How about rounding people up and putting them in train cars to ship off where nobody will ever know what happened to them?

Does that qualify?

https://www.reddit.com/r/HongKong/co...n_potentially/

I didn't even have to look farther than actively happening right now

As usual and expected, these political prisoners aren't being rounded up by tanks, or aircraft carriers, or nuclear ICBM, they are being rounded up by boots on the ground. Let's not even have the whole discussion where we explain to you how a populace armed with rifles is extremely useful and relevant.
    Yes, if a populace is armed with rifles and the gov wants to round them up or kill the unwilling, different measures will be used than boots. Still will be easy to do.

Anyway, is this really a concern for you? Like I said, I own firearms but not to protect myself from the government.

Also, are you a prepper? How many itt have a stockpile of food, water, and ammunition, and when can we expect the **** to hit the fan?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, if a populace is armed with rifles and the gov wants to round them up or kill the unwilling, different measures will be used than boots.
    Explain
    Controlled Labs Rep

There will be no roundup.

A broadcast: GOOD LUCK

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Explain
    You're the weapons expert. Explain how you'd round up or kill a guy who owns rifles when you have better and unlimited resources?

Anyway, is this really a concern for you? Like I said, I own firearms but not to protect myself from the government.

Also, are you a prepper? How many itt have a stockpile of food, water, and ammunition, and when can we expect the **** to hit the fan?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JoshSP1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're the weapons expert. Explain how you'd round up or kill a guy who owns rifles when you have better and unlimited resources?

The question isn't the simple.

It's how would you round up and kill millions of guys who own rifles and want to resist you while living mixed in with the general civilian population and can launch surprise attacks on your less fortified positions or persons that travel in less protected areas. If we look at history the government seems to just start attacking civilian populations which in turn swells resistance.
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

Thank you for admitting you made it up and don't actually have a damn clue
    Controlled Labs Rep

Thank you for admitting you made it up and don't actually have a damn clue
    Oh I won being 100% dumb.

If you pointed a gun at me I would literally snatch it from your hands and pistol whip you repeatedly, throw it away kick you in the balls and sit on your stomach and slap you, laugh.

Give you a kiss on the forehead and slap you again and hop up and leave.

Then when you stood up I'd hit you with a slingshot right in the nuts.

And laugh, record it and put it on YouTube.

Then say,

New post:

Liberal just beat the **** out of me and took my gun what do?

I think there's a lot more of them

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post

z, you're all in with the left liberals. Do you keep a list to keep up with all of the liberal positions you support? I mean, if you see a gun thread, do you refer to the list to make sure liberals are against anything related to guns and do you refer to the list when you see a trans-sexual thread, do you refer to the list to make sure it's in line with your liberal position?

You are the opposite of objective and like a robot. Just seems like you will support or not support anything as long as it meets the liberal side of whatever the subject is.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you pointed a gun at me I would literally snatch it from your hands and pistol whip you repeatedly, throw it away kick you in the balls and sit on your stomach and slap you, laugh.

Then say,

New post:

Not one person on this planet believes you would do this.
    A novel

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Then say,

New post:

So a slingshot and several kicks to the nuts today, followed by much cheerful celebration on youtube.

Couple of days ago you were lopping off somebody's arm with your fuking ninja sword.

I could be wrong, but I'm starting to see a pattern developing... It isn't violence, or hurting people that the "pacifist" has a problem with - it's simply guns. Violence in and of itself is fuking awesome! Amiright GOO?

Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    Not one person on this planet believes you would do this.
    https://youtu.be/TnOdAT6H94s

Neither did these guys.

Look how this turned out

And you don't think a rabbit will bite the everlasting **** out of your feeding hand, you're dead wrong

And people give me a wide path..

Everywhere I go...rumors follow.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://youtu.be/TnOdAT6H94s

Neither did these guys.

Look how this turned out

And you don't think a rabbit will bite the everlasting **** out of your feeding hand, you're dead wrong

And people give me a wide path..

Everywhere I go...rumors follow.
    Oh, now of this I am 100% certain!

Its probably that lobotomy scar... scares the shiit out of people bro.

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post

You're still on ignore, but I check time to time...keep you responding into the dark.

It's not that...

It's a look that if you don't stfu I will come over there and kill you.

This is called...the evil eye.

Totally real.

Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Trip over his short penis onto my wolf trap.

You're still on ignore, but I check time to time...keep you responding into the dark.

It's not that...

This is called...the evil eye.

Totally real.

Gtfo GOO and take your batshiit spew with you.. You're not intimidating anybody, and we both know you're not going to kill me. I know anyway... I'm not the one who was lobotomized or going around setting bear traps in my house because I think the fuking Russian Mafia is after me lol.

And ignore me - or don't ignore me, Idgaf. Really, I don't.. I fuk with you for my own amusement and could not care less if it upsets the delicate balance of what little brain chemistry you have left.

BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000) BeReRkER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trip over his short penis onto my wolf trap.
    wtf am i reading here
    Cheeky mods.

MAGA

Originally Posted by BeReRkER View Post
    wtf am i reading here
    You're reading that you aren't smart enough for me to let you know how dumb and uneducated you are...

If you, ever say one intelligent thing...then.. and only then

I will remind you to take a multi

Every day...until you die.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeReRkER View Post
    wtf am i reading here
    You are reading an adult with down syndrom who needs his computer privileges revoked
    A novel

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Is that intended as a threat?

Your posts in here are rather bizarre and obtuse and frankly I can't be bothered to try to decode them. So play nice in the sand box or put the mouse down.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're reading that you aren't smart enough for me to let you know how dumb and uneducated you are...
    If you, ever say one intelligent thing...
    About sums that up.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Is that intended as a threat?

Your posts in here are rather bizarre and obtuse and frankly I can't be bothered to try to decode them. So play nice in the sand box or put the mouse down.
    Goo is mentally unstable. Why you guys lifted the permaban is beyond me
    A novel