Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink 'Vanessa's Journey to Nowhere'

How I have been longing for this time to arrive! Yes, contest prep and dieting is no easy task. It involves depriving yourself of many things you want - from eating certain foods to sleeping in on weekends to the utter misery that is the final weeks of pre-contest existence, training through and beyond fatigue when you are truly running on fumes while trying to achieve a level of bodyfat that is unattainable by most. It is truly a battle with yourself to see just what you're made of, both mentally and physically. And yes, I did say I am ready! I am excited to embark on a new season, and at a new level.

This year I will be competing on the National stage, and that means there will be IFBB Pro cards up for grabs. Up first will be the IFBB North Americans, held August 29-30 in Cleveland, OH. Though there will be six height class winners, only the top two of those six will come away with Pro cards. The following week in NYC will be the NPC Team Universe, held September 5-6. This competition will be offering twelve Pro cards, two per height class. Though I am not expecting to turn Pro this year, finishing in the top ten would not disappoint me in the least.

It seems the new height class divisions will work to my favor. Class A for National shows with six classes is now listed as 5'1 and under. This should make it a little smaller (ha!) and hopefully even out the crazy number of Figure athletes at the national level.

At any rate, my offseason looks to have been a success. I have gained some good mass, strength, and of course some fat. The unveiling starts now, and I am excited to show you, and see for myself, the improvements I have worked to hard to achieve.

Here are some shots from when I got my Nationals qualification in 2007, I am number 13, the shorty:

And these are more recent:

Diet

I will be using a modified keto type diet, similar to the Palumbo protocol. Unlike last season, I will be using six meals per day. I tend to have a good amount of variety within my day, though most days will tend to look the same.

Training

My current split hits legs most frequently and contains no delt or back thickness movements. I am at three on, one off for the most part, though my hectic work schedule does throw a wrench in the cogs on occasion. Cardio is currently performed post workout and done steady state, low intensity. Cardio equipment may vary. Cardio may be done upon waking when time permits on weekends. Two a days will hopefully not be done until at least July.

Supplementation

As a Prolab athlete, I am lucky to have the use of any and all Prolab supplements I need both for my prep and in my offseason. I list my supps with my diet so you can get an idea of my nutrient and supplement timing.

Miscellaneous Stuff

I'm pretty sure Matt will tweak my training split at some point, but my diet (macros and foods) and my training (sets, reps, movements) are set by me at this point.

I eat weird food combinations.

Follow along if you'd like, as questions at any time, and enjoy the madness.

Last edited by dvsness; 05-13-2008 at 06:45 AM.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

2007 North Americans Class A winner Brandi Binkley

2007 Team Universe Class A winner Huong Arcinas

Enjoying the OFF SEASON sbh2082's Avatar
    sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AWESOME!!! I like it!!
    "The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perserverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success."

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed for sure. i always was a hit and miss follower but I am in it til the end this time. you are truly and inspiration and i know you will come into the next comp exponentially bigger, leaner, and more symmetrical! kill it ness!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed!!! Good luck! I'll be at the Cleveland show! Can't wait to see you earn your pro card!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Originally Posted by sbh2082 View Post
    AWESOME!!! I like it!!

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    subbed for sure. i always was a hit and miss follower but I am in it til the end this time. you are truly and inspiration and i know you will come into the next comp exponentially bigger, leaner, and more symmetrical! kill it ness!
    I need your optimism, or a little version of you to keep in my pocket for positive thoughts, lol.

Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    Subbed!!! Good luck! I'll be at the Cleveland show! Can't wait to see you earn your pro card!
    Now let's not get too crazy!

sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will be at the show too since it is just a hop skip and a jump away

I'm excited FOR you as well, I know you'll be great!
    "The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perserverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success."

Let's start this off right - with my lagging, miserable legs! Though they look pretty good offseason and clothed, they have never presented the sweep, separation and conditioning displayed by National level winners. I have used very rep range, dropset, giant set and movement and have learned that though they are capable of growing, they are simply my weak point. So who's going to invent hamstring implants?

I hadn't done box squats in forever and I forgot how much they suck.

Warmup not listed.

Legs

Leg Ext
    pre-exhaust
    70x12, 90x12, 110x12, 130x10

BB Squat
    atg
    95x15, 115x15

Box Squat
    135x10, 155x10

SLDL
    95x12, 115x12, 115x15

Recumbent Bike
    30 minutes

-------------

Meal 1
    • BioBeads
    • ALA
    • Quercetin
    • eggs
    • egg whites
    • multi
    • Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM
    • Beta Alanine Extreme

Meal 2
    • Prolab Isolate - Strawberry
    • Vigor
    • Beta Alanine Extreme

Meal 3
    • ALA
    • Quercetin
    • 96/4 ground beef
    • broccoli
    • Beta Alanine Extreme
    • B5

Meal 4
    • chicken breast
    • macadamia oil
    • multi

Meal 5 (PWO)
    • Glutamine and Creatine
    • Prolab Protein Component - Chocolate
    • Beta Alanine Extreme

Meal 6
    • tuna
    • Fiberlyze
    • almond oil

Random thoughts:

This was actually the second day of my diet, though the first workout in my prep. I started cutting on Sunday despite bringing Dan to a family bbq and then out to dinner with him, Matt and Melissa. My 'last supper' on Saturday night after the NY Pro was lobster ravioli.

I am not quite in keto yet and I feel a little listless. It'll get better in a few days, especially since the ALA/Quercetin combo helps expedite that process.

'Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.'

-Vince Lombardi

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no messing around right there. squats, squats, and sldl's will get it done. ATG then box squats sounds brutal.

with all that beta alanine extreme your supplementing with you must have the constant tingles!

its all about consistency now, keep it up ness

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Nice way to start the log off, LEGS my favorite

What is the Quercetin??

no messing around right there. squats, squats, and sldl's will get it done. ATG then box squats sounds brutal.

with all that beta alanine extreme your supplementing with you must have the constant tingles!

its all about consistency now, keep it up ness
    Barely any tingles, thank goodness. 800mg doses x 4 to get 3.2g total per day, plus 375mg/day of L-Histidine in the BAX product. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pl/betaalanine.html

I love Beta Alanine, especially while cutting since it's good for training endurance as well as cardio endurance - and the cardio will get longer in duration as prep progresses. It's not at much yet as I'd like to give the diet a chance to do most of the work, and I am walking to and from the gym, weather permitting. Unfortunately, I sit on my ass all day so I don't get much from my metabolism from 9-5.

Nice way to start the log off, LEGS my favorite

What is the Quercetin??
    Lol.

http://www.natrol.com/complete-health/908-quercetin/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercetin

In a nutshell, Quercetin makes other things (especially stimulants and ALA) work better.

Originally Posted by ShadowJack View Post
    If I recall correctly, Q3D, one of the Quercetin analogues contained in GXR, and to a lesser extent, Quercetin itself, are both able to cross the blood brain barrier thru the small intestine and reach the CNS. And the theory would go, that when crossing the BBB, certain compounds would "go along" with it.

Three years ago, I don't believe there was any hard science to positively show the 2nd part of the theory (that other compounds tag along with Q thru the BBB). But the many reports of using GXR to potentiate other compounds suggests that this may be happening. And there is certainly studies showing the 1st part of the theory (that Q3D and Quercetin are both able to cross the BBB and reach the CNS).
    Originally Posted by wanderlei View Post
    Isn't that how it improves BA of other products. It sacrifices itself kind of like a suicide inhibitor to increase BA of other products like resveratrol for instance.

Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in! Maybe we can have our cheat meal together in 2 weeks!

Originally Posted by Mrs. Sledge View Post
    I'm in! Maybe we can have our cheat meal together in 2 weeks!
    Yes! Did you try the soda yet? How's Honey?

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Barely any tingles, thank goodness. 800mg doses x 4 to get 3.2g total per day, plus 375mg/day of L-Histidine in the BAX product. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pl/betaalanine.html

I love Beta Alanine, especially while cutting since it's good for training endurance as well as cardio endurance - and the cardio will get longer in duration as prep progresses. It's not at much yet as I'd like to give the diet a chance to do most of the work, and I am walking to and from the gym, weather permitting. Unfortunately, I sit on my ass all day so I don't get much from my metabolism from 9-5.

comprende, thats a solid dose of BA, i thought you were dosing 3.2g 4x a day! i love the BA too for cardio especially in intra workout products like CORE ABC.

have you ever thought about getting a bodybugg to determine your daily caloric expenditure throughout the day to really dial in the diet/deficit?

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs. Sledge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes! Did you try the soda yet? How's Honey?
    No, I will tonight though. Honey is home now, finally! She's a mushball and she has sores on her feet, elbows, and ankles from the cage that she was in.

comprende, thats a solid dose of BA, i thought you were dosing 3.2g 4x a day! i love the BA too for cardio especially in intra workout products like CORE ABC.

have you ever thought about getting a bodybugg to determine your daily caloric expenditure throughout the day to really dial in the diet/deficit?
    I can't do intra - I get tingles pretty bad usually and I'd be scared of distraction and dropping a damn bb on my chest.

Tell me about this 'bodybugg' thing, please?

Tell me about this 'bodybugg' thing, please?
    i just got one about 3 weeks ago. you wear it on your upper right arm and through sensory functions such as internal/external temperature, g-flux, accelerometer and others to accurately tell you how many calories you are actually burning per day. sitting on your butt, grocery shopping, working out, it calculates every daily activity and you can download the data to see how many cals you burned that day or where you are at so far so that you can gauge your diet accordingly. i was quite shocked when i got mine to realize i needed around 18x my BW to MAINTAIN due to college walking, working, working out. Its interesting to see different peoples metabolisms and how they differ.....google it for more info - don't want to hijack thread.

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

Its interesting to see different peoples metabolisms and how they differ.....google it for more info - don't want to hijack thread.
    Lol, no worries about hijacks, that's why my training/diet posts look so distinctive.

$249.95

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for insults and derailment!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by nni View Post

I am still definitely in baggy t-shirt mode. The two other competitors are in cute little tank top mode but I'm friggin' chubby. My back was a touch sore from legs day yesterday, and I'm paying for not stretching well yesterday.

Warmup not listed.

Back/Traps/Abs

Rev Grip PullDown
    close
    100x12, 110x9, 120x8

Seated Cable Row
    triangle grip
    100x15, 110x9, 120x8

High Pulley Single Arm Row
    each arm
    70x10, 80x10

Bent Over Plate Shrugs
    45sx10, 45sx10 superset

Standard Plate Shrugs
    45sx10, 45sx10

Nautilus Crunch
    30x15, 40x15

Reverse Board Crunch
    10, 15, 15

Treadmill
    30 minutes

-------------

Meal 1
    • BioBeads
    • ALA
    • Quercetin
    • eggs
    • egg whites
    • multi
    • Beta Alanine Extreme

Meal 2
    • Prolab Isolate - Strawberry
    • Vigor
    • Beta Alanine Extreme

Meal 3
    • ALA
    • Quercetin
    • 96/4 ground beef
    • broccoli
    • Beta Alanine Extreme
    • B5

Meal 4
    • chicken breast
    • macadamia oil
    • multi

Meal 5 (PWO)
    • Glutamine and Creatine
    • Prolab Protein Component - Chocolate
    • Beta Alanine Extreme

Meal 6
    • tuna
    • Fiberlyze
    • almond oil

Random thoughts:

I walked to the gym since it's quite nice again, then went tanning.

I'm looking forward to see the results of the Jr USAs this weekend.

My eight week old tiny female kitten keeps trying to hump my two year old large male cat. Something is awry in my house.

'Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.'

-Brian Tracy

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its ok vanessa, lots of fat people feel chubby and hide it in baggy t's.

www.placebro.net

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

We need to talk about flights to your show VANESSA!
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

its ok vanessa, lots of fat people feel chubby and hide it in baggy t's.

Eh, lots of fat people feel thin and expose way too much, so it could be worse!

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post

We need to talk about flights to your show VANESSA!
    I have the week of the NAs off. I'd like to fly in on Thursday the 28th of August and catch the early weigh/measure-ins.

http://www.garyudit.com/ifbb_information.html

CONTEST VENUE AND HOST HOTEL

The host hotel and the contest venue is the RENAISSANCE CLEVELAND HOTEL.

Call 216-696-5600 for reservations. Mention the 'IFBB North American Championships' to get the Special Contest Rate.

The deadline for the Special Contest Rate is Tuesday, July 22, 2008. Rooms will not be available after this date. Please reserve your rooms early!

CHECK-IN/WEIGH-IN: RENAISSANCE CLEVELAND HOTEL

Thursday, August 28, 2008 - Optional Early Weigh-In/Check-In:
    All competitors -- 5:00 - 7:00 pm

Friday, August 29, 2008 - Late Weigh-In/Check-In:
    All competitors -- 9:00 am - 11:00 am

PROFESSIONAL SPRAY TANNING

You can get a professional tan to enhance your look onstage! The tanning experts at On-The-Mark Physique Tanning will spray-tan you, in the convenience of the host hotel, using state-of-the-art full body airbrush spray.

Call 412-716-5795 or e-mail onthemarkphysique@comcast.net to make your tanning appointment!

TICKETS

A ticket order form can be downloaded so that you can order tickets in advance for your family and friends.

Tickets can be ordered by completing the order form and mailing it to Gary Udit, PO Box 16424, Pittsburgh, PA 15242 with a money order payable to Gary Udit. Please place your order as soon as possible to reserve the best seats.

No checks will be accepted. Ticket orders received after August 13, 2008 will be held at Will Call.

TRAVEL FROM THE AIRPORT

You will not need a rental car during your stay. You will find that the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel is attached to the Tower City Center which includes everything you will require as a competitor and also everything to provide entertainment for your friends and family.

IFBB PRO QUALIFIER

The Overall winners of the Open Men's Division, the Open Women's Bodybuilding Division, the Over 40 Men's Division, the Over 50 Men's Division and the Over 35 Figure Division along with the top 2 placers in the overall of the Open Figure Division are eligible to turn professional and compete in the IFBB.

WOMEN - Open

Lightweight: Up to & including 115 lbs
    Middleweight: Over 115 lbs up to & including 125 lbs
    Light Heavyweight: Over 125 lbs up to & including 140 lbs
    Heavyweight: Over 140 lbs

FIGURE - Open

Class A: Up to and including 5'1
    Class B: Over 5'1 up to 5'2-1/2
    Class C: Over 5'2-1/2 up to 5'4
    Class D: Over 5'4 up to 5'5-1/2
    Class E: Over 5'5-1/2 up to 5'7
    Class F: Over 5'7

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

All events take place within the confines of the RENAISSANCE CLEVELAND HOTEL.

Thursday, August 28 Optional Early Weigh-In 5:00 ? 7:00 pm
    All competitors Grand Ballroom

Friday, August 29 Late Weigh-In 9:00 - 11:00 am
    All competitors Grand Ballroom

Friday, August 29 Mandatory Meeting 3:30 pm Grand Ballroom
    All Figure competitors
    Women Bodybuilders
    Men Over 50

Friday, August 29 Prejudging 5:00 pm Grand Ballroom
    All Figure competitors, 1-pc
    Women Bodybuilders
    Men Over 50

Saturday, August 30 Mandatory Meeting 7:30 am Grand Ballroom
    All Figure competitors
    Men Open and Over 40

Saturday, August 30 Prejudging 9:00 am Grand Ballroom
    All Figure competitors, 2-pc
    Men Open and Over 40

Saturday, August 30 Mandatory Meeting 5:00 pm Grand Ballroom
    All competitors

Saturday, August 30 Finals 6:00 pm Grand Ballroom
    All competitors

Thanks for that info

I probably would have been asking at some point too, since I plan on being in attendence at that show!

audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10) audioescape is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up I'm in.

I'm subbed 'till the end.

Great programme and diet. Keep up the good work. You're strong!

Loved this, by the way...

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is."

-Vince Lombardi
    .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::.
    nothing worth achieving comes easy .::.

your show is in cleveland? nothing closer?

also its may, so you have 2.5 weeks until....
    www.placebro.net

Originally Posted by audioescape View Post
    I'm subbed 'till the end.

Great programme and diet. Keep up the good work. You're strong!

Loved this, by the way...
    Welcome! Thank you!

Vince does have some wise words. Other than the Giants, the Pack is my 2nd favorite team.

your show is in cleveland? nothing closer?

also its may, so you have 2.5 weeks until....
    Memorial Day?

I will also be doing the Team U -

September 5-6

BMCC
    199 Chambers Street, NYC 10007
    212-220-8000

Thanks for that info

I probably would have been asking at some point too, since I plan on being in attendence at that show!