LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Survivor Is Becoming PC

So lately Survivor has been getting very PC, this current season they decided to bring out the hole "me too" drama.

There was a dude who is always touchy, touchy with the girlies and he pulled a "uncle Joe Biden" and fluffed the hair of the only snowflake from HARVARD on the show and she started literally crying about it.

The other girls used it a means to "play the game" and it turned into a big $hit storm, because the other girls only looked at his "touchy,touchy" as "horseplay" and didn't give a phuck, but went along with the "pervert" accusations just to play some votes.

Pretty Sad World, it was the type of thing where all someone needs to do is say STOP.

The other PC violation was a white kid used the term "doo-rag" and someone got very offended.

I used to doo-rags myself or also known as "skull caps".

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree. It's sickening. Do these women want to be equals or victims? I don't respect people who pull the victim card over and over and over and over and over...
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the show. One time was enough to go with the story. They guy is touchy and it is their workplace after all so i can understand bringing it up inf they are uncomfortable.

2 full shows in a row though is just too much. I will try to watch again this week but if they start in again i am out and will never watch it again. What it is really doing is just exposing that women use it as a tool for their personal advancement when the time is right. Thats what I am getting out of it anyway. Not saying all do but many do.

I feel sorry for the old lady who was trying to genuinely help the young ones and got pooped in for her efforts. Guess she now knows the score too.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    What it is really doing is just exposing that women use it as a tool for their personal advancement when the time is right.
    As I understand it, they did not vote out the guy who'd been handsy. If they he were genuinely threatening, the producers would remove him. If he were not threatening but merely offensive, the players would have voted him out.

Instead, alliances and votes were made to remove other people. Which supports what you've said.

I only know this second hand, because if I wanted to watch retarded dribble I could go down to the park at lunchtime when a minibus full of them comes along with their carers.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    They guy is touchy and it is their workplace after all so i can understand bringing it up inf they are uncomfortable.

crupiea, I love you're posts, if this show is reallly as they make it to be than I may say that, well that show is the "devil's playground" you're just asking for problems to bunk half-naked men and women of all ages together.

My wife is the person who got me watch'in the show, we don't like what we're seeing lately.

One thing, I could NEVER do that show because my wife would certainly think I'd be trying to "donk" one of the young girls (in her mind). Most men have hard-ons throughout the night, and women, well, I know it's pretty dang easy to "get some" in the middle of the night.

....but truth be told, we all get horny while sleeping.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    One thing, I could NEVER do that show because my wife would certainly think I'd be trying to "donk" one of the young girls (in her mind). Most men have hard-ons throughout the night, and women, well, I know it's pretty dang easy to "get some" in the middle of the night.
    I read for "naked and afraid" which is less scripted and you have to have survival skills just to get on, the participants don't have any sexual desires because the survival instinct just takes over and shuts everything down. But I also read that soldiers charging a line will often have an erection because the body knows death is imminent and wants to reproduce.

At any rate, OP there's a difference between PC and "Me too." Survivor has always been inclusive of different races, genders, sexual orientations etc. one of the early winners, Richard, was a gay guy that people were allowed to hate, long before the term PC even came up. We hated him just because he was an ashole, no one cared about his sexual orientation.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

[QUOTE=-=FLEX=-;1591765211
    Also IMHO the Asian chick having the meltdown about it is a fukken drama queen. All she had to do was take a step backwards and tell creepo to keep his hands to himself. She shouldn't have to, of course, but it would have been a much better way to deal with the situation.[/QUOTE]

I agree, and it was interesting that she was the "snowflake" from Harvard, no real world experience, only academics and a left wing rich college.

She reminds me of a professor I had, straight out of school herself. She brought all the left-wing B.S. to our class. I told her I worked and was a manager in manufacturing for 20 years, she said "well, I don't know ANYTHING about that type of job".

Absolutely a clueless person, but her punctuation was flawless of course.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I agree, and it was interesting that she was the "snowflake" from Harvard, no real world experience, only academics and a left wing rich college.

She reminds me of a professor I had, straight out of school herself. She brought all the left-wing B.S. to our class. I told her I worked and was a manager in manufacturing for 20 years, she said "well, I don't know ANYTHING about that type of job".

Absolutely a clueless person, but her punctuation was flawless of course.
    I hold a doctorate. It took me years of self study and real world experience to un-learn so many of the things I had 'learned' in college. I'm so glad I did. Disclaimer: I was a liberal arts undergrad, so that was MY experience. I cannot speak for the experience of others, liberal arts or otherwise.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Don't know about any PC TV shows, but came in expecting some Survivor, not leaving disappointed.

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)