Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

The ULTIMATE Signature Series Test

Who I Am
    20 Something National Guard Aircraft Mechanic full time, I’ve been working out for about 3 years and really haven’t done anything too impressive with my life.

The Plan
    From whatever day in December (whenever I run out of my CL supplements) I will begin near daily logging of my full experience with the B.B.Com Series. I will not be taking any energy drinks, supplements etc from anything but what I purchased and try and stick to the same split/nutrition I have now.

The Goods
    Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    Pre Workout (Pineapple)
    BCAA Energy (Pineapple)
    Birthday Cake Whey
    Mass Gainer (Chocolate)
    ZMA
    Glutamine
    A box of various protein bars
    Creatine

The Training schedule
    Chest + Cardio
    Back + ABs
    Shoulders +Cardio
    Legs + ABs
    Arms + Cardio
    Rest and repeat

The Shoehorn of these into my day
    AM/With Breakfast
    Multivitamin
    Fish Oil

Mid morning Snack
    Crunchbar or 1/2 Serving Mass Gainer

Lunch
    2nd Multi and Fish Oil

Afternoon/Pre Workout Snack
    Crunchbar or 1/2 Serving Mass Gainer

Workout Time
    Pre (Kinda obvious) but Pre-Workout
    Intra BCAA Energy mixed with half gallon of water
    Post Creatine, Glutamine and Protein

Dinner
    Nothing

Before bed I’ll Take ZMA then repeat, on non-training days I will forgo the Mass Gainer, Pre workout, BCAA Energy and Crunch Bars. Everything else will remain the same.

I’ll update on start and end as well as try and post some cool pictures, describing my experience with this series whenever possible.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great brand;
    Love the Signature Series