PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)

Can someone explain the logic? (Srs)

When i go on instagram i see a lot of sloots on there. SOme sloots are real extreme and post selfies of themselves in bras' panties and so and so forth.

The thing is, do they not understand that the MAJORITY of men (that the sloot finds attractive) don't want a relationship with girls like this? yes most men would **** them but not take them seriously. Do they not think about this? I mean sure i bet they love the attention but wouldn't it cut them deep inside continually being pumped and dumped? Not having a man that actually "loved" them for who they are?

It's funny i follow a sloot on instgram that goes to my gym and she always psots pictures of her ass on isntagram. I was on bumble the othre day and saw her profile. Why is this girl even on bumble? Wouldn't it be so easy for her to find a boyfriend? They probably have such incredibly high standards too.

****ing lol. Women are playing themselves. Worst part is. give it 5 years time when they start losing their looks and all of a sudden those selfies won't get so much attention. We live in a very weird time.

But the reality is women are recking themselves
    - posting scandalous pictures on social media
    - lapping up the FAKE validation and attention
    - getting pumped and dumped by chads
    - incredibly high standards
    - actually lonely depressed insecure inside
    - can't find a boyfriend or man that actually loves them and won't drop standards
    - by the time they hit 30 tour is over
    - single mum or hating life later in life

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao you would wife any girl willing to look you in the eyes

just lmao
    Official LTC representative

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat ass

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine for a minute that everything you post online gets rave reviews from lustful women.

You can be sitting at the park and post a pic and 100's of thirsty women will say how hot you are and be slobbering over everything you do.

This is what hot women experience 24/7. They get numb to it. So for a guy, 100 likes would be awesome. for a woman, if that butt shot didnt get 1000 they would feel they need to work on it.

Its just a perspective thing. Dont let yourself fall into the trap they these are some sort of goddesses. They arent, They are normal people with way more insecurities than you have, way more. Thats goes for even the hottest woman, even celebrities.

Your job, as a man, is to figure out those weaknesses and vulnerabilities and exploit them. Not in a mean way, not pimpin hos here. Just saying that this is how you get your foot in the door.

of course, if you cannot make eye contact, stand up straight and talk to a woman with confidence, pretty much just disregard everything I have said.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Imagine taking a pic like that and posting it to the public. I don't even remember when this became normal. 10 years ago they would have been shamed but here we are now and all of this is normal. There are even nipples shown on IG. People give no fuks.

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Imagine for a minute that everything you post online gets rave reviews from lustful women.

You can be sitting at the park and post a pic and 100's of thirsty women will say how hot you are and be slobbering over everything you do.

This is what hot women experience 24/7. They get numb to it. So for a guy, 100 likes would be awesome. for a woman, if that butt shot didnt get 1000 they would feel they need to work on it.

Its just a perspective thing. Dont let yourself fall into the trap they these are some sort of goddesses. They arent, They are normal people with way more insecurities than you have, way more. Thats goes for even the hottest woman, even celebrities.

Your job, as a man, is to figure out those weaknesses and vulnerabilities and exploit them. Not in a mean way, not pimpin hos here. Just saying that this is how you get your foot in the door.

of course, if you cannot make eye contact, stand up straight and talk to a woman with confidence, pretty much just disregard everything I have said.
    That’s pretty intense way of saying it. But in a nutshell that’s exactly what it comes down to imo.

Man looks at a woman, thinking fuk she’s hot as heck!! I should hook up with her.

Woman’s thinking..damn this dude’s lookin at me. Is it my shirt? I just ate - do I have something on my face?

No no m..I went to the bathroom, I sure don’t have anything on my face...fuk it must be my hair...
    Then she’s like, it’s definitely my ass - it’s fukin hot. That’s what the chad from last nite told me...Moves on to some other insecurity...

By then they both are 500 feet away doing something else.

Breaks my heart sometimes thinking about it.
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) machia1952 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    When i go on instagram i see a lot of sloots on there. SOme sloots are real extreme and post selfies of themselves in bras' panties and so and so forth.

The thing is, do they not understand that the MAJORITY of men (that the sloot finds attractive) don't want a relationship with girls like this? yes most men would **** them but not take them seriously. Do they not think about this? I mean sure i bet they love the attention but wouldn't it cut them deep inside continually being pumped and dumped? Not having a man that actually "loved" them for who they are?

It's funny i follow a sloot on instgram that goes to my gym and she always psots pictures of her ass on isntagram. I was on bumble the othre day and saw her profile. Why is this girl even on bumble? Wouldn't it be so easy for her to find a boyfriend? They probably have such incredibly high standards too.

****ing lol. Women are playing themselves. Worst part is. give it 5 years time when they start losing their looks and all of a sudden those selfies won't get so much attention. We live in a very weird time.

But the reality is women are recking themselves
    - posting scandalous pictures on social media
    - lapping up the FAKE validation and attention
    - getting pumped and dumped by chads
    - incredibly high standards
    - actually lonely depressed insecure inside
    - can't find a boyfriend or man that actually loves them and won't drop standards
    - by the time they hit 30 tour is over
    - single mum or hating life later in life

maybe

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hotter the girl the more crazy and more headaches typically (otherwise theyre already married). After you fuk a few you realize the 8s and 6s arent that different from each other.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good in theory
    bad in practice
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    puedes actuar estúpido o ser estúpido, nada importa en un mundo lleno de bastardos

AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MortalShare6 View Post
    Imagine taking a pic like that and posting it to the public. I don't even remember when this became normal. 10 years ago they would have been shamed but here we are now and all of this is normal. There are even nipples shown on IG. People give no fuks.
    this