Thread: calories

mark6666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

calories

Hello all ive a question about calorie intake im 39 6ft on the dot been out of the gym for a number of years and want to get back into it so im 14st 7lb at the moment and the usual bf belly etc i know i need a calorie deficit to loose fat so say i set a goal of 1800 calories a day can i implement this into the 50/40/10 cycle or do i need more calories also obviously with work when is the best time to eat do i eat 6 meals a day etc etc i really need good advice as i dont want to do this half ass and give up cheers look forward to hearing from you

ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ESCOTTI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mark6666 View Post
    Hello all ive a question about calorie
    Hey Mark,

I'm new to this forum, however I'm not new to the lifestyle of proper nutrition and exercise. I would suggest taking a look at nutrition in the main forum. Read the stickys, There you will find the information about proper macro consumption. Simply guessing at a calorie intake and macros will almost certainly yield negative results.

There is a lot of good information on this site. I would suggest researching others post and make good use of the stickys before posting a question on a forum that has already been answered numerous times by hundreds of users.

Hint: this is why you have 162 views without a single response.

Best of luck to you buddy

CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are quite a number of "maintenance calorie calculators" around.

They give you only a rough estimate and you will have to adjust your caloric intake based on how your dieting is going.

Myfitnesspal.com, a good food tracker, I think has a calculator built in, so you just put in your size, age, lifestyle and it will give you an ~estimate~.

As far as meal timing, I do intermittent fasting, so I'm not the guy with the 411.
    If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. -Bruce Lee

michaeljonnes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I haven't met anything that gives an accurate calorie count yet. I'll try the tracker you recommend. Thank you.