MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100)

Petition to ban anachron

This guy is ruining the misc

Who all agrees?

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello,

I disagree with the opinion of the original poster of this topic. I find Anachron to not only be helpful and insightful but also appears to have a quality set of logical skills and a high emotional quotient. He is also known for having an increased knowledge of business as well as a no nonsense type of person while provide sound advice to user that look to use crippling excuses for their life's failures.

Thank you!
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello,

I disagree with the opinion of the original poster of this topic. I find Anachron to not only be helpful and insightful but also appears to have a quality set of logical skills and a high emotional quotient. He is also known for having an increased knowledge of business as well as a no nonsense type of person while provide sound advice to user that look to use crippling excuses for their life's failures.

Thank you!
    I lost My old Signature, please help me finding the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    found out that i've never lost my mind, it was just misplaced

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of Guys think they have to get HUGE to "really be anything". Not so at all. What you WANT is PURITY OF MUSCLE. The VERY BEST feed, properly exercised with proper form, and proper rest. BEING YOUR VERY BEST with the QUALITY OF MUSCLE that SCREAMS "THESE ARE PURE" is what you want because it reflects your TOTAL GOOD HEALTH. A Guy say 6' that weighs around 180 does NOT need to get to 230 or whatever to BE BUILT. At 180 he CAN AND WILL BE DAMN GOOD if he just makes what he has at that weight - or even add say around 10 pounds - ALL PURE MUSCLE. MUSCLE that STANDS OUT BIG TIME. Even when you have clothes on. And you do NOT have to "say" anything because your MUSCLE "says it all" for you. REAL MEN do not have to "advertise" - what they ARE, how they conduct themselves, how healthy they are, their willingness to learn, their objectivity, their open mindedness, their focus on BEING THEIR VERY BEST, how they treat others, etc. is what is important and meaningful. DAMN GOOD HEALTH is the BEST GIFT you can give to yourself and PAYS YOU BACK BIGTIME especially when you are WILLING to STAY WITH IT. You will NEVER be sorry for BUILDING your Body - especially to the point where even YOU ARE DAMN SURPRISED at the RESULTS you WILL GAIN through using your head to accomplish your goals. There is nothing more REWARDING then Nature's "little surprises" along the way to PURE MUSCLE. Take Care, John H.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    Hello,

I understand in the past we may have gotten off on the wrong foot per se in terms of our views on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness but as I look to redefine myself as a man I do find this reply to my original reply to the aforementioned topic to be rather amusing.

A clever response and slightly different than the copy and paste done by our friend above that is well known for his replies to topics and use and the desire to consume prostate fluid.

Be well.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220