rebelliom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My friend looks more muscular than me while we have same amount of LMM?

Me and my friend both are of same height and we both have nearly same amount of muscle mass i.e around 130lbs.
    The only difference is I carry more fat than he does.I am around 18% - 20% and he is around 8% - 10% while he looks a lot bigger in size?

I understand that low bf makes a person look leaner but how come does he look more in size than me? He has a far better definition of bicep that I have?

Thoughts?

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Low BF% gives you definition - makes you look bigger.

By the way, you can't really know if you have the same lean mass - because there are no reliable way to measure that. You probably used a BIA device which is a deeply flawed method of measuring body composition.

Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rebelliom View Post
    Me and my friend both are of same height and we both have nearly same amount of muscle mass i.e around 130lbs.
    The only difference is I carry more fat than he does.I am around 18% - 20% and he is around 8% - 10% while he looks a lot bigger in size?

I understand that low bf makes a person look leaner but how come does he look more in size than me? He has a far better definition of bicep that I have?

Thoughts?
    more defined = more muscular. That's because he is.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rebelliom View Post
    He has a far better definition of bicep that I have?

Thoughts?
    He is significantly leaner than you and has more definition and this SURPRISES you?