Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A huge shout out and thank you to all our reps and BB.com forum!!

I wanted to give ever rep we have a huge THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart (no homo)!

You guy's generosity is very much appreciated, I know it's a mutual thing but seriously I really appreciate the opportunities you guys have given me and others to try out your products.

There are so many things I probably would not have bought had I not had the opportunity to test the waters per say on some of these companies. For me it isn't always about what I test, but the quality of it.... because if the quality is there in that product I know it'll be there in their other lines.

I dont want to show any favoritism towards any one company.. but eff it I want to thank these guys

CountryMike- Thanks for getting me started in all this by allowing me to test and write some reviews for all the new BB.com products you guys pushed out in 2019 (Oatmeal cookie is still my fav!)
    Stad and Burnt (Cellucor)- if it wasnt for you guys I still wouldnt have manned up and tried any C4 products... SRS
    NEBINAK, Scivationlead (Scivation/Xtend)- You guys I had already tried, but thanks to you I now have expanded my palette with your extensive flavor/formula library
    SWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (Dymatize)- you fall into the same category as Cellucor, but also on a personal level thanks for going above and beyond with making sure everything between us and your team went smoothly (p.s. Im out of chocolate Caramel ISO.... please send more...lol)
    SwoleBeast (EVL)- Thank you for giving us an opportunity to try some of you guys newest products, I had bought some things from EVL before but like the aforementioned and others listed allowing us to try these new products helps us expand our supplement collection
    Infraren (Kaged Muscle), Farley (Controlled Labs), Fugi (BPI) Nutrabio, Blue Star- Thanks for introducing me to some top notch products

There are more that I'm missing and its not intentional....

Again I know this is a mutual benefit kinda thing, but seriously I thank every one of you for helping me in my fitness journey by making great (and sometimes not so great) products!!

P.S.
    I also want to thank some of the more seasoned reviewers who helped me improve my review writing skills. Mainly SuperHuman and OTOO they were quick to respond and give me the guidance I needed.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    I wanted to give ever rep we have a huge THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart (no homo)!

You guy's generosity is very much appreciated, I know it's a mutual thing but seriously I really appreciate the opportunities you guys have given me and others to try out your products.

There are so many things I probably would not have bought had I not had the opportunity to test the waters per say on some of these companies. For me it isn't always about what I test, but the quality of it.... because if the quality is there in that product I know it'll be there in their other lines.

I dont want to show any favoritism towards any one company.. but eff it I want to thank these guys

CountryMike- Thanks for getting me started in all this by allowing me to test and write some reviews for all the new BB.com products you guys pushed out in 2019 (Oatmeal cookie is still my fav!)
    Stad and Burnt (Cellucor)- if it wasnt for you guys I still wouldnt have manned up and tried any C4 products... SRS
    NEBINAK, Scivationlead (Scivation/Xtend)- You guys I had already tried, but thanks to you I now have expanded my palette with your extensive flavor/formula library
    SWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (Dymatize)- you fall into the same category as Cellucor, but also on a personal level thanks for going above and beyond with making sure everything between us and your team went smoothly (p.s. Im out of chocolate Caramel ISO.... please send more...lol)
    SwoleBeast (EVL)- Thank you for giving us an opportunity to try some of you guys newest products, I had bought some things from EVL before but like the aforementioned and others listed allowing us to try these new products helps us expand our supplement collection
    Infraren (Kaged Muscle), Farley (Controlled Labs), Fugi (BPI) Nutrabio, Blue Star- Thanks for introducing me to some top notch products

There are more that I'm missing and its not intentional....

Again I know this is a mutual benefit kinda thing, but seriously I thank every one of you for helping me in my fitness journey by making great (and sometimes not so great) products!!

P.S.
    I also want to thank some of the more seasoned reviewers who helped me improve my review writing skills. Mainly SuperHuman and OTOO they were quick to respond and give me the guidance I needed.
    Good list of reps who have been very generous on letting forum members get the opp to try
    and experience some of the supps from the companies they rep though there are more that
    you haven't listed but you may not have experienced their generosity because you haven't
    been on this forum as long but I also have been given great opportunities to try and review
    many products myself and all the reps have been GREAT!!!

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't argue with that list of awesome company reps
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah man, great list. These guys go above and beyond!
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    I can't argue with that list of awesome company reps
    My name is not that list. 4 star thread.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well said!!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    My name is not that list. 4 star thread.
    Man I knew someone was gonna cry about it!!! lol kidding, but I have only dealt directly with SWUUU and Im sure youre just as great as he is and all......

but here, if it helps.

Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great post. Would rep but on spread. Happy holidays!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll echo a big Thank You as well!

I'm a supp junkie and love trying new products; many of which I've purchased again and recommended to friends. A lot of people ask me about what supps I like and it helps to have first hand knowledge of different brands, types etc...

Thank you all for another year of fun promos and giveaways!
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    I'll echo a big Thank You as well!

I'm a supp junkie and love trying new products; many of which I've purchased again and recommended to friends. A lot of people ask me about what supps I like and it helps to have first hand knowledge of different brands, types etc...

Thank you all for another year of fun promos and giveaways!
    Same way here I get so many people coming to me asking me about products so it's nice to be able
    to try a product and be able to give people your experience and recommendations on certain supps
    that maybe good or bad for them.

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you for the shout out - this is a prestigious list that I/KM are proud to be a part of!

Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve.

Together, let's crush 2020 .
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫