Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    interesting color for that flavor..
    I see a lot of residues at the bottom of that shaker as well. and little black dots.
    Bomb pop flavors coming out are this color when mixed unless they do it without coloring.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Bomb pop flavors coming out are this color when mixed unless they do it without coloring.
    looks familiar.

Also guess they stopped looking for reviewers....
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    interesting color for that flavor..
    I see a lot of residues at the bottom of that shaker as well. and little black dots.
    This is a two scoop deal so it's a lot of powder in there, but yeah the solubility isn't perfect. The flavor is fairly mild, and it isn't overly artificial, which is often a liability for the bombsicle/bomb pop type flavors. The texture is a little chalky when drinking it, but the effects of both product, especially stacked are strong and consistent. Energy and pumps are good!

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Yeah, the coloring is interesting. Not sure what would be best color wise.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    This is a two scoop deal so it's a lot of powder in there, but yeah the solubility isn't perfect. The flavor is fairly mild, and it isn't overly artificial, which is often a liability for the bombsicle/bomb pop type flavors. The texture is a little chalky when drinking it, but the effects of both product, especially stacked are strong and consistent. Energy and pumps are good!

Yeah, the coloring is interesting. Not sure what would be best color wise.
    Everyone who has applied, please message me here or better yet if allowed send your information to laila@olympuslyfestyle.com with products, flavors, and what you're wanting to do in terms of content production!

Thank you and merry xmas!
    Olympus Lyfestyle
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html
    Look Better. Feel Better. Live Better.

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've just gotten to a point where I would be able to provide a log or logs for you guys on a couple of the products in your lineup. Not every product necessarily would fit into my current routine, but there are a few that I would be interested in. In order, they are:

1. Promises
    2. No Mercy
    3. EAA Drip

If there is the opportunity to do more than one, that would be something I would certainly be willing to do.

In your opening post, you wanted the applicants to provide you with the following information. "What does LYFESTYLE mean to you?" To me, it's the way I go about undertaking each day, no matter what the circumstances might be & no matter what adversity might come my way. It's establishing who you are, what you stand for, and what drives you. What drives me is continuous improvement and my family. I want to better myself each and every day as well as be a better husband/father to my kids. I want to set the best example possible for them, and that definitely includes working hard day in and day out. For me, that means working hard in the gym to achieve my goals and then taking those lessons and skill sets gained and apply them to every aspect of my life.

Please let me know if you still have logging opportunities available as I'd definitely be interesting in taking part in this. Thank you very much!