Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Olympus Lyfestyle Log Opportunities BSCG Certified Brand

OLYMPUS LYFESTYLE: BENEFITS FOR EVERY WAY OF LIFE

LOOK BETTER. FEEL BETTER. LIVE BETTER.

OUR GOAL IS TO SHOW YOU THE REWARDS OF FEELING GOOD & LOOKING GOOD THROUGH LIVING A HEALTHIER LYFESTYLE.

Life is all about finding your “why” and achieving your goals; whether it’s developing and sculpting a vascular look, improving athletic
    performance, or boosting your everyday life, embracing your “why” is what gives you purpose and leads to a fulfilling life.

Olympus LYfestyle is inspired by this way of living life, and we are dedicated to enhancing your “Y” which is why we put the “Y” in L”Y”feStyle!
    Our premium line of supplements aren’t just loaded with game-changing ingredients that will augment action inside the gym; they’re strategically designed to improve every area of your life. Through our mouthwatering flavors and formulas, we deliver sports performance, cognitive function, and increased levels of productivity to fuel the demands of your around the clock lifestyle.
    WE’RE DEVOTED TO BRINGING FITNESS TO YOUR LIFESTYLE AND CREATING A LYFESTYLE YOU CAN FOLLOW!

We are seeking qualified individuals wanting to log our products and willing to provide us with the content we're seeking.

You will be required to:

-Keep a log here on the product you're taking and answer questions from community members. Because all products are powders, we need detailed feedback on flavors, performance, expectations, results, etc.
    -Produce Social Proof and User Generated Content for company use.
    -Sign a release form allowing us to use the content you produce.

Content requirements / Requirements:
    18+, Positive Reputation, Good Posting History.
    1. Unboxing Video / Reaction
    2. Twitter account
    3. Instagram Account
    4. Opening Reaction Statement (Reactional Statement after one use)
    5. Closing Reaction Statement (Summary of your experience with the product and key highlights you want to point out)

Application Process:

Please apply via this thread and let us know what LYFESTYLE means to you after having gone through our brand messaging above. You can include your purpose, your drive, what motivates you, and anything that captivates you in living a healthier lifestyle.

Please list what product(s) you'd like to log. Can apply for multiple if willing to produce more content. Not every content requirement is required, but the more you're willing to do the more we're willing to give .

List of Products:
    Promises
    JUMP!
    No Mercy
    EAA Drip
    LEVELS (coming soon will be delay)

Good luck!
    Olympus Lyfestyle
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html
    Look Better. Feel Better. Live Better.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Nice to see you giving forum members opportunities to log and give feedback on your
    new line of supplements but I don't do unboxing videos or have a Twitter account
    so I guess I'm NOT eligible but whoever does it's a great opp so good luck to others
    who can meet the requirements.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nice to see you giving forum members opportunities to log and give feedback on your
    new line of supplements but I don't do unboxing videos or have a Twitter account
    so I guess I'm NOT eligible but whoever does it's a great opp so good luck to others
    Same but good luck to those who meet the Reqs!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Qubec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    too bad I can t do all that with my old flip phone lol
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Same but good luck to those who meet the Reqs!
    Yeah same here, it's a lot of hoops to jump through. I'd probably consider but I don't have any social media lol

Good luck though!

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x2

Welcome to the bb forum though

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with all those video and social requirements. We can barely get people here to do quality review with pics
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to see an opportunity from Olympus LYfestyle to log your product!

The requirements are involved, but I am happy to meeting them! For me, LYFESTYLE means pursuing my personal and professional goals with discipline and consistency. I strive to continue to be a better, healthier, and happier person every day!

In terms of products that I would like to log, I think Jump! Thermogenic, No Mercy Non-Stim Pre Workout, and Promises Protein Powder are all supplements that I would enjoy logging.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Great to see an opportunity from Olympus LYfestyle to log your product!

The requirements are involved, but I am happy to meeting them! For me, LYFESTYLE means pursuing my personal and professional goals with discipline and consistency. I strive to continue to be a better, healthier, and happier person every day!

In terms of products that I would like to log, I think Jump! Thermogenic, No Mercy Non-Stim Pre Workout, and Promises Protein Powder are all supplements that I would enjoy logging.
    Finally someone who meets the requirements and to the OL Lifestyle reps this forum member
    is a LEGIT logger and reviewer.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That sure is a lot of work for a few free supplement tubs, you might as well work extra hours on your regular job and get them yourself lol

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally someone who meets the requirements and to the OL Lifestyle reps this forum member
    is a LEGIT logger and reviewer.
    Thanks, super!

LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LyfestyleRep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey all, not every content requirement is required! You can pick and choose those that you want, and we can get creative!

Thanks, super!
    Hey, please shoot me a DM so we can get you started! Thanks!
    Olympus Lyfestyle

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can consumer stack levels and No mercy together as a preworkout and be fine?

Originally Posted by LyfestyleRep View Post
    Hey all, not every content requirement is required! You can pick and choose those that you want, and we can get creative!

Hey, please shoot me a DM so we can get you started! Thanks!
    Messaged!

Originally Posted by Jdot5 View Post
    can consumer stack levels and No mercy together as a preworkout and be fine?
    Yes absolutely, one is non-stim and the other stim so it’s the ultimate Preworkout stack
    Olympus Lyfestyle

Originally Posted by LyfestyleRep View Post
    Yes absolutely, one is non-stim and the other stim so it’s the ultimate Preworkout stack
    ok sounds good. well ill throw my name in the hat then. I would like to log Levels along with No Mercy (would utilize them seperately as well as stacked together to distinguish the difference between both) along with Promises. I would utilize the pres while on my lean bulk (currently running Layne Nortons Phat) with an overall goal of transitioning to competition prep in Feb next year for Mens Physique. I would log any day that I use the pres for my 4 am workout session. For Promises, I would utilize it in water, milk, oats, cottage cheese, and protein pancakes. Pics would be included in both the review for Promises as well as the log for No Mercy and Levels. Also would leave a final review with pics on IG as well

ok sounds good. well ill throw my name in the hat then. I would like to log Levels along with No Mercy (would utilize them seperately as well as stacked together to distinguish the difference between both) along with Promises. I would utilize the pres while on my lean bulk (currently running Layne Nortons Phat) with an overall goal of transitioning to competition prep in Feb next year for Mens Physique. I would log any day that I use the pres for my 4 am workout session. For Promises, I would utilize it in water, milk, oats, cottage cheese, and protein pancakes. Pics would be included in both the review for Promises as well as the log for No Mercy and Levels. Also would leave a final review with pics on IG as well
    Please send me a DM
    Olympus Lyfestyle

Nice to see a couple of quality loggers get picked to try out some of Olympus new
    line of supplements.

Nice to see a couple of quality loggers get picked to try out some of Olympus new
    line of supplements.
    Thanks bro. Go ahead n throw ur name in the hat. I know u would kill it especially with the protein powder

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    line of supplements.
    This....

Thanks bro. Go ahead n throw ur name in the hat. I know u would kill it especially with the protein powder
    I actually have a couple of OL past supplements I'm going through right now such as a few tubs of
    Conquer Unleashed and I have a tub of RE1GN I haven't even cracked yet which I'm looking forward
    to real soon and I'm just finishing up the last flavor of their protein Mocha Mermaid which I've enjoyed
    strictly for overnight proats as well as the other flavors I've gone through Toucan Fruit Loop, Ginger
    Gumdrop,and the Choc PB. I'll sit this one out and let you guys have all the fun.

I could do a review on Promises and Drip, but would be weary of giving a workout log on the pre as I haven't been to impressed with some of the logging including my last attempt, especially if the pre does not work for me. Never tried it before so would be a good opp for me to give them a try.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm down to log/review & incorporate into Instagram Levels and/or Promises
    *If you have samples of Promises as opposed to the full-sized, then that would be convenient for me to include other people into my posts
    Switching over to a morning workout regime while making ginormous upgrades to my physical, mental, financial, and spiritual lifestyle
    Last edited by koweanguy; 12-10-2019 at 01:53 PM.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man.. I think this was perfect timing! I've let myself go a little bit for the past year and a half. And the itch to hit the weights hard has been itching more and more lately.

I have logged and done reviews on many new products and supplements but I haven't logged any products or done any video reviews but I would be down to do unboxing videos, first reaction videos and keep a log of all of your supplement line, I got IG and Twitter. I just looked at your line and they all interest me to be honest, because like I mentioned above I let myself go and I could use Jump in the AM instead of coffee. The energy and extra fat burning ingredients is what I need.

I love the pumps I get in the gym, I know its weird to say but I think the energy comes from within but the extra push from the pump is what I love, I used to make my own crazy pre pump mix, tasted disgusting but it worked so I be interested to see what yours is like.

Protein, I use it all the time. Either with my Kashi go cereal and skim milk in the am, post-workout with water or late night before bed with cottage cheese and cinnamon but looking at the flavors you guys have don't look like i would need to add cinnamon to my cottage cheese late snacks to mask the cottage cheese taste.

I always drink bcaa while at the gym. Nothing beats water BUT a different flavor while lifting weights is always refreshing.

I'm curious to know what Levels is. I tried googling and looking at your website but didn't find any info on it.

Not sure if I'm too late but I'll volunteer!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Man.. I think this was perfect timing! I've let myself go a little bit for the past year and a half. And the itch to hit the weights hard has been itching more and more lately.

I have logged and done reviews on many new products and supplements but I haven't logged any products or done any video reviews but I would be down to do unboxing videos, first reaction videos and keep a log of all of your supplement line, I got IG and Twitter. I just looked at your line and they all interest me to be honest, because like I mentioned above I let myself go and I could use Jump in the AM instead of coffee. The energy and extra fat burning ingredients is what I need.

I love the pumps I get in the gym, I know its weird to say but I think the energy comes from within but the extra push from the pump is what I love, I used to make my own crazy pre pump mix, tasted disgusting but it worked so I be interested to see what yours is like.

Protein, I use it all the time. Either with my Kashi go cereal and skim milk in the am, post-workout with water or late night before bed with cottage cheese and cinnamon but looking at the flavors you guys have don't look like i would need to add cinnamon to my cottage cheese late snacks to mask the cottage cheese taste.

I always drink bcaa while at the gym. Nothing beats water BUT a different flavor while lifting weights is always refreshing.

I'm curious to know what Levels is. I tried googling and looking at your website but didn't find any info on it.

Not sure if I'm too late but I'll volunteer!
    (Per Stack3d)
    Levels is a stimulant powered pre-workout .

It comes with 20 maximum servings per tub; has three flavors to choose from in Miss Tease, Boujee Melon, and Green Apple.

As for the formula behind Levels, it is exactly the same as what was previewed earlier this year, although at that time it had a very different look to what it has under Olympus Lyfestyle. Highlights from the Levels formula include 5g of pure citrulline per serving with 260mg of Dynamine, 2g of GlycerPump, and 300mg of caffeine.
    Last edited by Jdot5; 12-10-2019 at 11:02 AM.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    (Per Stack3d)
    Levels is a stimulant powered pre-workout .

It comes with 20 maximum servings per tub; has three flavors to choose from in Miss Tease, Boujee Melon, and Green Apple; and costs $69.95 AUD (48.25 USD).

As for the formula behind Levels, it is exactly the same as what was previewed earlier this year, although at that time it had a very different look to what it has under Olympus Lyfestyle. Highlights from the Levels formula include 5g of pure citrulline per serving with 260mg of Dynamine, 2g of GlycerPump, and 300mg of caffeine.
    thanks for that jdot! forgot to check stack3d, they always got first news on hand.

Nice looking profile. I do love the 5g of PURE citrulline. That mix of dynamine and caffeine will be a beautiful mix together.

Gotta be honest... i have no idea what those first 2 flavors are! lol

Very impressive full profile!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

The package has dropped!

LyfestyleRep, I'll contact you about how you would like me to proceed with the content and such! Looking forward to getting this started!

The package has dropped!

LyfestyleRep, I'll contact you about how you would like me to proceed with the content and such! Looking forward to getting this started!
    pics or it didn't happen
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    pics or it didn't happen
    Much more to come! Log thread will go up soon with reactions.

No Mercy

Jump!
    Last edited by thackes1; 12-12-2019 at 08:39 AM.

interesting color for that flavor..
    I see a lot of residues at the bottom of that shaker as well. and little black dots.
    Army Veteran, OEF.