Thread: Dynamic fitness

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Dynamic fitness

Has anyone used or seen dynamic fitness equipment?

Looking to buy their lat pulldown low row combo and delivered its 2600 vs 3300 for the elitefts signature lat low combo.

BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pick up proven used commercial equipment at a fraction of the price bro.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BenMcLeodNZ View Post
    Not any market for that where I am and I Don't really buy used stuff to begin with. Never seen any commercial level equipment at all. Just junk. I don't need any junk. I've spent over 23k in a year not looking for some Craigslist crap tbh.

Originally Posted by BenMcLeodNZ View Post
    Forgot to Say I already have a cybex lat pulldown witj 400 lb stack. My issue is I want a low row function as well and a stack with smaller increments for pushdowns and it's very hard to get the pin when it comes to the heavier weights. I've messed around with spacer and still can't get it to go in pin smoothly.

Its good enough that I can hold off since it looks like rogue might be making another lat pulldown... My issue withe rogue is they are the worst when it comes to shipping their cable stuff. And said I need a forklift. I have the rhino and it was no big deal to get off lift gate though I've read places where they said they had an issue. I had a 1600 order from rogue and he had it all off the truck in 5 minutes max.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this what you're looking at?

https://www.mydynamicfitness.com/lat...e-plate-loaded

I've never used that machine, but I stocked a college weight room with their Ultra Pro G2 racks, and they are amazing. Their bumper plates are pretty solid too.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    Is this what you're looking at?

I've never used that machine, but I stocked a college weight room with their Ultra Pro G2 racks, and they are amazing. Their bumper plates are pretty solid too.
    Was more into the selectorized version but considering both ... It's like 550 bucks more for me. The first relyer in this post Clearly was unfamiliar with dynamic... Their racks are tanks and the one model Is 7 g and 5x3 and still has 2 inch spacing! Makes my rogue monster look dainty as hell.

dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    Was more into the selectorized version but considering both ... It's like 550 bucks more for me. The first relyer in this post Clearly was unfamiliar with dynamic... Their racks are tanks and the one model Is 7 g and 5x3 and still has 2 inch spacing! Makes my rogue monster look dainty as hell.
    He was just suggesting you buy used and Id buy used too. You just buy the item, replace the chitty parts and good as new. Fullcirclepadding was recommended to be not too long ago and Ill be treating myself shortly. Not necessarily unfamiliar. Its great you can spend 23k on your gym.. Id love to see photos
    -632931 to -285725 rep. / working almost minimally to make that number respectable ;)

Some of them were posted before... By me... I'd link them but not sure how. It was on a thread about gym setups... But some pics are on here, wouldn't allow me to post all becuase of post count or something. Basics cybex lat, hammer neck, rhino belt, rogue monster half with rotating chin (ton of the attachments), about ten bars(elite ssb, log press, custom Axl) westside 2.0 bench fat pad and spotter stands, rogue ab 2.0 with spotter stands, rubber hex to 125 by 5 and some 2.5s like 17.5, 22.5 etc, rogue butcher, rogue farmers, 1500 or so in plates, 300 in chains, rogue back raise aka oblique hip flexor...

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Dynamic - especially if price isn't a big issue. Great company and great equipment.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

OK cool. Thanks. I've been sort of waiting to see if the rogue lat seen next to the seal row is ever gonna come out from rogue...