Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tulsi4prez View Post
    Absolutely. If I, an American, am filled with rage at Gallagher's actions, how do you think an ordinary civilian feels
    You’re an embarrassment to this country

Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    I want people to fear our military. I want them to respect our nation, the people, maybe the government, but when it comes time that the military has to get involved, I would rather the enemy be chitting their pants that we are coming as opposed to thinking "oh thats ok, they have to be honorable and offer us aid and fight within this box of rules and we don't".

If we followed the Geneva and Hague Conventions to the letter, we would not be allowed to even put prisoners in cells, and we would have to give them an actual address so their families could still mail them. Right... that is the kind of respect I want ISIS to have for us.
    If our nation cannot control our military, then nobody will respect us. ISIS is not a serious threat to US defense. SRS. What have they done to the US? We've seen a bunch of splintered people who felt compelled by the messages they saw to act. There was no grand conspiracy or foreign funded plot. No armies invaded the US. We are seeing isolated, radicalized people take actions against us, and most of them happened way after we went to Iraq.

The wars were illegal. Both Afghanistan and Iraq. Our presence in Syria is illegal. We have made the situation worse in the middle east AND we have made our country less safe. One has to ask how one is making progress in defeating terrorists by creating more terrorists.

Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000) Tulsi4prez is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    You’re an embarrassment to this country
    Read this and tell me where I am wrong, you subhuman low iq sack of doghit.

Originally Posted by Tulsi4prez View Post
    To recap:

1) We want to stop terrorism so we
    2) Double down on sanctions that hurt and kill civilians and
    3) Invade and bomb countries, killing more civilians which
    4) Causes relatives of civilians to radicalize and
    5) Creates more support for terrorism abroad

So, I guess my question is how does this help secure the objective of stopping terrorism?

War is a useless tool for fighting terrorism. Diplomacy, counterterrorism, and propaganda are far more effective. Our military has made the problem worse. Why? Because you are all blinded by bigoted rage. You are letting your emotions interfere with objective analysis of the situation.
    I'll reiterate. This isn't a liberal vs conservative issue. Your low iq Trump cheerleading misses the entire point. This is a smart vs stupid issue. These decisions and the broader US foreign policy help neither the world nor the US. They help specific groups of people with a vested interest in controlling these territories and being in the business of wafare.