canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cut/bulk protein intake

For those that do cut/bulk cycles, do you change the amount of protein you get in line with the calorie increase/decrease. Or do you change your carbs/fat intake? Or all 3?

I have tended to keep my protein intake the same on both bulks and cuts and change carbs/fats. But wondering if it's the best approach.

Any research out there or anyone with experience would you mind sharing?

Thanks
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have always adjusted all 3 to my goal...I don't know if this is the best option, but for me it worked. Someone with more knowledge will be along soon.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.