Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    I mean really... did you see the video above of girlfriend grilling the Wells Fargo CEO about kids in cages and spilling oil on the ground? Or this one..?

"I am told this is a *garbage* *disposal?* I've never seen a *garbage* *disposal?* It is terrifying? I don't know what to use it for?"

So fear.. Very terror.

jonhamm dot gif
    Yeah, well my cat is terrified of the vacuum...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Faux News has an entire section dedicated to news about AOC:

https://www.foxnews.com/category/per...-ocasio-cortez

In the last week alone, there have been 8 fox news articles about her.

Why? Because she's the right's new boogeyman. They always need something to fear.

Fear and Anxiety Drive Conservatives' Political Attitudes
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/b...ical-attitudes
    They're scared of her like they were scared of Clinton. But where they fear Clinton's powerful connections, they fear AOC for what she represents. She's outspoken, young and already in Congress and on several important committees (such as the House Oversight), she's a "woman of color" that is representing the demographic shift in America over the next three decades. By the time she's 35-40 she will have good experience and if she continues to have as much popularity, she will likely become nominated by the Democratic party.
    Yea dude, that's how I feel. Race shouldn't matter, but it definitely does and will matter to people in the democratic party in the next few decades as minorities increase in numbers. People are already asking why the democratic frontrunners are all white. That isn't me saying it...The minorities are going to enforce policies like reparations, affirmative action, lbgqt rights, etc.

Fox News knows she's a "woman of color" (what the squad always refer to themselves as) and they represent the future of America.
    I'm discussing it when it's relevant, you come into the thread with some "gotcha" moment but in reality look dumb as it's out of context and the point clearly over your head. Maybe go find some crayons and keep yourself occupied while we discuss politics.
    You going to respond ma'am?

Or ignore. In thread 4.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    Yeah, well my cat is terrified of the vacuum...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Your cat is a member of congress right?

If so then my bad...
    Pocahontas blood is in GOO's veins! If you have a problem with that see the death in his eyes and STFU! Real quick!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177582331&p=1590588471&viewfull=1#post1590588471

#PrayForGoo

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your cat is a member of congress right?

If so then my bad...
    She is not, but she sure acts like it!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    You keep using that word "fear". I don't think it means what you think it means. Did you mean "laughing hysterically"?
    No I mean fear, and while you try to get defensive and deny it i've been observing it for decades. Conservatives need a boogeyman, whether Hilary Clinton, Communists, Muslims (attempted ban), and now immigrants. The very first thing said by Fox at the beginning of the 2016 race GOP primary was about that no matter what - they needed to beat Hilary Clinton.

The republican leadership know this exploit in the human nature of conservatives and manipulate them for their benefit all the time. The NRA recently let out a newsletter saying they were facing financial collapse and would no longer exist if people didn't immediately donate. The NYC liberals were coming for them!

Before the 2018 midterms, the GOP ran a false story about an illegal immigrant murdering people to get people scared and vote.

The left are about the middle class, and helping those who most need it. They are motivated by kindness, progress, compassion, etc.

The republicans are about helping themselves. They are motivated by greed, hate, fear and anger. All of your posts prove it. You post here how many times, i've never seen any of you ever post anything positive outside of your circle jerking in the cult of trump.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No I mean fear, and while you try to get defensive and deny it i've been observing it for decades. Conservatives need a boogeyman, whether Hilary Clinton, Communists, Muslims (attempted ban), and now immigrants. The very first thing said by Fox at the beginning of the 2016 race GOP primary was about that no matter what - they needed to beat Hilary Clinton.

The republican leadership know this exploit in the human nature of conservatives and manipulate them for their benefit all the time. The NRA recently let out a newsletter saying they were facing financial collapse and would no longer exist if people didn't immediately donate. The NYC liberals were coming for them!

Before the 2018 midterms, the GOP ran a false story about an illegal immigrant murdering people to get people scared and vote.

The left are about the middle class, and helping those who most need it. They are motivated by kindness, progress, compassion, etc.

The republicans are about helping themselves. They are motivated by greed, hate, fear and anger. All of your posts prove it. You post here how many times, i've never seen any of you ever post anything positive outside of your circle jerking in the cult of trump.
    LMAO! Good lord.. wow.
    Pocahontas blood is in GOO's veins! If you have a problem with that see the death in his eyes and STFU! Real quick!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177582331&p=1590588471&viewfull=1#post1590588471

#PrayForGoo

Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All I know is I’ve seen some of her talks and other vids of her and she seems like she might be hella dumb and spouts inaccurate stuff, which I find to be extremely damaging when ppl take things at face value.

Though I can see how dumb people like her, she comes off as a bad btch and to s lot of people to = credible and empowering

Smh
    Based god can fuk my btch

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    You going to respond ma'am?

Or ignore. In thread 4.

So yep.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LMAO! Good lord.. wow.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm starting to believe that Tammy doesn't believe the **** she posts, she does this for attention, I don't think she has anything going on in her life, so she posts stupid **** to get a reaction. Just a theory.

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They're scared of her like they were scared of Clinton. But where they fear Clinton's powerful connections, they fear AOC for what she represents. She's outspoken, young and already in Congress and on several important committees (such as the House Oversight), she's a "woman of color" that is representing the demographic shift in America over the next three decades. By the time she's 35-40 she will have good experience and if she continues to have as much popularity, she will likely become nominated by the Democratic party.
    Bernie say's stupid **** all the time, is it "ageism" that we're against him? Or is it because he's white?

And seriously guy, do you ever have an original thought ever? Copy/Paste/Repeat, copy/paste/repeat, copy/paste/repeat.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm starting to believe that Tammy doesn't believe the **** she posts, she does this for attention, I don't think she has anything going on in her life, so she posts stupid **** to get a reaction. Just a theory.
    No different from Sillie..

Homeboy knows he'll get ktfo if he tries to go to to toe, so he said fukit a started trolling instead.

#PrayForGoo

Yea dude, that's how I feel. Race shouldn't matter, but it definitely does and will matter to people in the democratic party in the next few decades as minorities increase in numbers. People are already asking why the democratic frontrunners are all white. That isn't me saying it...The minorities are going to enforce policies like reparations, affirmative action, lbgqt rights, etc.

Fox News knows she's a "woman of color" (what the squad always refer to themselves as) and they represent the future of America.
    You tend to have this racist view towards minorities. What makes you think they'll enforce policies like reparations, and affirmative action, lqutuviwingqurs rights, etc?

Reparations are something that is suggested from time to time, that will never happen, there's already affirmative action, and what rights don't the alphabet people have?

How was Hillary a boogeyman? And if the left is all about the middle class, then what are your excuses for the liberal utopias not having one?

Does California care about the middle class? Does Detroit? Baltimore? Chicago?

Now that I think about it, Cortez really isn't that brown, she's kind of on the pale side.

ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000) ronpaulusahero is a complete loser! (-2000)
    janitorial services are VERY important

Originally Posted by ronpaulusahero View Post
    janitorial services are VERY important
    Go away Wincel, Tulsi isn't getting the nomination.....so nuclear war is going to happen.

Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok guys as full of **** as that bish is, she was joking in the fukking garbage disposal video...
    Kryptonite Crew

Originally Posted by Merovingian11 View Post
    Ok guys as full of **** as that bish is, she was joking in the fukking garbage disposal video...
    I don't care.

If she wants to be taken seriously then she shouldn't make retarded shiit like that.

#PrayForGoo

Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't care.

If she wants to be taken seriously then she shouldn't make retarded shiit like that.
    Sure, but let's not frame her as an imbecile based on a false premise.
    Kryptonite Crew

Why not? If the shoe fits bro... I mean it isn't like there isn't plenty of other legit shiit that makes her look fuking stupid.

Like I said, if she wants to be taken seriously, then...

#PrayForGoo

That's not the only video that makes us believe she's an imbecile.

Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That’s cool, she has widespread appeal except to the right, who fear her and branded her the new boogeyman to replace Clinton.

She’s already in a pretty powerful position of House Oversight Committee.

Sanders definitely has a chance. He was well embraced on Fox News whose audience cheered for him.

A lot of conservatives praise Sanders positions on immigration and trade. He’s an independent and governs over a fairly rural state.
    Immigration views are out of date. Bern is going potato there now. Read up on his new policy ideas...
    Virtue is it's own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Immigration views are out of date. Bern is going potato there now. Read up on his new policy ideas...
    He has to find a new paragraph to copy/paste. He doesn't know that Bernie changed his immigration views, wants to give them welfare, dismantle ICE, etc.

Bernie Sanders is hypocritical on most significant campaign issues

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...n-issues%3famp

Bernie Sanders has created a successful political career by denigrating capitalism and its millionaires and billionaires, when the fact is he himself is a member of this elite class he despises. If Sanders were the authentic socialist he believes himself to be, he would have divvied up his wealth and given it to those most in need, or in the very least paid a 43 percent tax rate consistent with his own tax plan for those making over $500,000.

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God damn Wellls Fargo sticking kids in cages and pouring oil all over the place!

Well played on that one libs lol.
    Literally every single video of her is a joke.. she embarrasses herself worse than tammy every chance she gets and the left praises her for having a sub 70 IQ.

incredible.

Originally Posted by SWDeath View Post
    Literally every single video of her is a joke.. she embarrasses herself worse than tammy every chance she gets and the left praises her for having a sub 70 IQ.

incredible.
    Lol right? Libs are quick to tell us she wasn't serious in the garbage disposal video - and ok, maybe not. Bfd. She damn sure was where she was accusing the wells fargo CEO of financing kids in cages lol.

#PrayForGoo

jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In all srsness AOC is way too neurotic to ever make it to the top in this game. Obama was a calm, cool and collected narcissist and was able to sweet talk people.

AOC is way too combative and will rub people the wrong way to ever make it to the white house. I can see her being a lifer in congress though.
    rep GMiscer and RICHSTRONG on sight crew.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump is the first potus to not have a pet.
    If he did you kunts would be whining about food and grooming costs
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

Well well well....

Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., who regularly lambastes Republicans over tax cuts and helped scuttle a plan by Amazon to locate in New York City because she opposed tax breaks the company might receive, costing the city an estimated 25,000 jobs, sought a tax break for herself in 2012 so she could launch her own company.

Ocasio-Cortez, who graduated from Boston University in 2011, today calls herself a "democratic socialist." But in 2012, she was a businesswoman seeking tax benefits for her startup, Brook Avenue Press, which published books and curricula for children in the Bronx.

"Plenty of entrepreneurs have started their businesses on a shoestring and any break they receive means more flexibility for further growth,” Ocasio-Cortez said in 2012 in a news release.

"A tax break could mean part-time work for someone else or keeping a business' doors open long enough to turn a profit. Young entrepreneurs are playing a special role in developing promising, creative enterprises for our future, and a small break can open up their resources for hiring, creating a new product, or reinvesting in the local economy," Ocasio-Cortez added.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...erself-in-2012

Looks like girlfriend was quite the young capitalist just seven short years ago. So it makes me wonder... IF the business she tried to start had been a success, would she still be queefing about corporate greed and tax cuts for the rich? Yeah, somehow I kinda doubt it.

#PrayForGoo

gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwg77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a dumb fukkin kunt she is.