Registered User aestheticlife21's Avatar
    aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Chick randomly ignores me

This girl invited me over for the whole weekend earlier this week and I told her I’d let her know. I got back to her the next day cause I was planning my weekend out and told her that’s fine. I asked her what time she wants me to come on Friday at and she said she’d get back but never did. It’s Friday now and I still don’t have an answer so I’m making plans with friends as I’m not just gonna wait around. Anyways she asked me yesterday what I was doing and then she left me on read.

Any idea why? This the same girl y’all been seeing my post about too.

It’s just mad annoying wtf she’ll ask then ignore me. She’s done this before. I don’t know if she got any other dudes, but as my previous post she gives a lot of signs about wanting to be exclusive

BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000) BigDikLarry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aestheticlife21 View Post
    This girl invited me over for the whole weekend earlier this week and I told her I’d let her know. I got back to her the next day cause I was planning my weekend out and told her that’s fine. I asked her what time she wants me to come on Friday at and she said she’d get back but never did. It’s Friday now and I still don’t have an answer so I’m making plans with friends as I’m not just gonna wait around. Anyways she asked me yesterday what I was doing and then she left me on read.

It’s just mad annoying wtf she’ll ask then ignore me. She’s done this before. I don’t know if she got any other dudes, but as my previous post she gives a lot of signs about wanting to be exclusive
    Sounds like the typical broad teasing. Try to meet her and **** her ASAP if you can't do that Pull back your attention for a little while and if she is still teasing next and move on. Always try to **** her.

dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This is pretty obvious. She invited you for the weekend and you said you would let her know. So basically you wanted her to wait around until you made up your mind. So like you said yourself, not just going to wait around. Sounds like she doesn't have much interest in those games and is going back and forth with her gut feeling about you.

aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    This is pretty obvious. She invited you for the weekend and you said you would let her know. So basically you wanted her to wait around until you made up your mind. So like you said yourself, not just going to wait around. Sounds like she doesn't have much interest in those games and is going back and forth with her gut feeling about you.
    I never thought of it like that. I did tell her I would let her know the next day, which I did the next morning. But yea this makes sense from her perspective.

Originally Posted by BigDikLarry View Post
    Sounds like the typical broad teasing. Try to meet her and **** her ASAP if you can't do that Pull back your attention for a little while and if she is still teasing next and move on. Always try to **** her.
    I’ve been smashing for 5 months already

Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You already know the answer so why are you asking us? Are you expecting us to give you some sort of magical potion that will help you win her over? There are none Op. Drop her and find a girl that won't waste your time. Every single time a chick has told me she will get back to me it has never happened.

She's got you on the back burner and is seeing other dudes and is only texting you to raise some of her ego when the other guy isn't giving her the attention she wants.

Ignore her from now on and find a girl that will cherish your effort and energy. Sorry for coming off as harsh but you gotta hear the truth Op.
    175 lbs at 14% bf. Long term goal 170 lbs at 10% bf

-Works in a bank now crew

-Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    You already know the answer so why are you asking us? Are you expecting us to give you some sort of magical potion that will help you win her over? There are none Op. Drop her and find a girl that won't waste your time. Every single time a chick has told me she will get back to me it has never happened.

She's got you on the back burner and is seeing other dudes and is only texting you to raise some of her ego when the other guy isn't giving her the attention she wants.

Ignore her from now on and find a girl that will cherish your effort and energy. Sorry for coming off as harsh but you gotta hear the truth Op.
    ^ this!!

Repped

Op, aren’t you scared of STD? Seeing multiple people at the same time...never know what happens even with protection!!
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Women are immature. She probably thought you checking up on your schedule and reporting back, was a way of ignoring her/ not being into her, not putting her as a priority etc.
    So now that you confirmed you have time to see her, she's ''ignoring'' you in return.

Sloot from my school texted me but i wasn't feeling well so i replied a 5 days later. But before i did, she double texted and said some sarcasm like ''yeah i'm fine thank you for asking'', even though i didn't reply yet.
    When i did reply, not a single response. Just left on read for the last 3 weeks.
    Not like i give a fuk anyway. But it just shows how dramatic they get.

If I texted a chick, and she didn't reply until 5 days later, I would ghost her as well. OP, you stalled her out, and now she is stalling you harder. You lost. Better luck next time. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    If I texted a chick, and she didn't reply until 5 days later, I would ghost her as well. OP, you stalled her out, and now she is stalling you harder. You lost. Better luck next time. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
    I've known her for 4 years and we're not dating. So i didn't feel obligated to immediately text if we just have a low key ''friendship'' which basically means talking once in a while on whatsapp or when we see each other on campus. But yeah, if you actually want to get with a girl, best to reply fast. They get salty real fast lol.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Registered User colormeconfused's Avatar
    colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colormeconfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Women do this sh!t all the time. Especially before you've met. Like 80% of the women I talk to end up ghosting for no reason.

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by colormeconfused View Post
    Women do this sh!t all the time. Especially before you've met. Like 80% of the women I talk to end up ghosting for no reason.
    There's definitely a reason. Don't make excuses for your failures and try to analyze and learn from them.

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    seriously? you dont know what happened?

she invited someone else and they accepted and now she's ghosting you because she's busy now.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    This. You've been seeing each other for 5 months. Should be past playing games by now and be higher on each others priority list (if that's what you guys want).

dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dolvioblue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never thought of it like that. I did tell her I would let her know the next day, which I did the next morning. But yea this makes sense from her perspective.
    This is what it is... Regardless of your intentions she may have taken it as "He will get back to me if he doesn't find anything better". That doesn't mean you meant it this way but how it could have easily been taken. I don't think there are games her but rather maybe she hurt feelings... Why not just give her a call and invite her to do something. Perhaps talk to her about the weekend and mention that you may have come across the wrong way. This 10 minute conversation could make things much better with little effort. Good luck and report back.

AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Time to go NC and move on. If she really wants you she’ll come and get you. Not texts, she’ll show up in person. Meanwhile look for women who don’t play games.

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    Time to go NC and move on. If she really wants you she’ll come and get you. Not texts, she’ll show up in person. Meanwhile look for women who don’t play games.
    Do they make those anymore? lol

Most of them (not all) are emotional beings and sometimes their feelings and actions don’t match. Ask any smart man and he’ll yell ya... moment you think you got it figured out, you’ll be proven wrong and you’ll realize why they say “men are from Mars and women are from Venus”
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Do they make those anymore? lol

Most of them (not all) are emotional beings and sometimes their feelings and actions don’t match. Ask any smart man and he’ll yell ya... moment you think you got it figured out, you’ll be proven wrong and you’ll realize why they say “men are from Mars and women are from Venus”
    LOL. They used to and I married one 23 years ago. Head games suck. Was glad and lucky to get someone who really wanted me.

Update I’m with her now. Think she just felt like I didn’t prioritize her. She said to come when I want so when I said a time later in the night bc I had to get some stuff done she got annoyed again.

Anyways guess I’ll just have to analyze my responses a bit more

Update I’m with her now. Think she just felt like I didn’t prioritize her. She said to come when I want so when I said a time later in the night bc I had to get some stuff done she got annoyed again.

Anyways guess I’ll just have to analyze my responses a bit more
    Yes and keep communicating. It will just keep everything running smooth. Everyone on here saying go NC when you could have a future with this person.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At 5 months it is perfectly acceptable to expect concrete, detailed answers in regards to making plans.

"Being mysterious" is not the game anymore. Most people just want to know where they stand at that point.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    At 5 months it is perfectly acceptable to expect concrete, detailed answers in regards to making plans.

"Being mysterious" is not the game anymore. Most people just want to know where they stand at that point.
    100% this. Be a BF not just some dude.

100% this. Be a BF not just some dude.
    Well so anyways She was mad at me Friday night (for stuff in the past and all that) and said we weren’t dating, so anyways I didn’t mention anything to her. Today I told her that if she’s upset with me she can talk to me about it bc I care for her or anything else she wants to talk about and she laughed and said okay. Then said that’s what you had to tell me since Friday night and laughed again. So I left her place and probably am going NC.

Plus she’s texting other dudes and I just feel like a clown now

Well so anyways She was mad at me Friday night (for stuff in the past and all that) and said we weren’t dating, so anyways I didn’t mention anything to her. Today I told her that if she’s upset with me she can talk to me about it bc I care for her or anything else she wants to talk about and she laughed and said okay. Then said that’s what you had to tell me since Friday night and laughed again. So I left her place and probably am going NC.

Ahh man sorry. You did the right thing and best to give that to another girl. Her loss. Seriously. That would put me off also. Stay well.

Ahh man sorry. You did the right thing and best to give that to another girl. Her loss. Seriously. That would put me off also. Stay well.
    Thanks man. Right after I left she sent me a message saying “you didn’t even say goodbye.”

She may have not thought it was a big deal, but she should’ve realized it. Anyways I’ll probably just go NC till/if she blows up on me (which I’m expecting wouldn’t happen)

I just can’t see myself trying to pursue her anymore I just feel like I’ll be getting played

Thanks man. Right after I left she sent me a message saying “you didn’t even say goodbye.”

She may have not thought it was a big deal, but she should’ve realized it. Anyways I’ll probably just go NC till/if she blows up on me (which I’m expecting wouldn’t happen)

I just can’t see myself trying to pursue her anymore I just feel like I’ll be getting played
    It’s good this happened in a way because you can move on now and know she’s not right for you. Make some plans for the weekend and go on a date or something.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are plan B... maybe even C or D.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50) CirezD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well then go NC and move on. She’s just playing you for a fool. Who knows how many orbiters she has. Find another one.
    Lulz.