FLH21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face cutting nutrition

I am a week out from competition and 5 lbs over. Never cut weight before (thank you coach for deciding now to drop me a weight class). What foods should I be eating? Also I am a woman and I've noticed that cutting weight is a little harder for us. Thoughts greatly appreciated

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hold on, you're a week out from a competition, you have a coach, and have no idea what foods you should be eating?

I would just go ahead and withdraw right now if I were you, please fire your coach as well, because you should be sufficiently lean by now and be just about ready to start your carb loading phase for the competition.

Spend some time educating yourself on the basics of nutrition and calories and macronutrients.

You can start here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

And here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2845231
    Last edited by xsquid99; 11-14-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

MominaK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coach can't educate you about all, you have to do some research at your own too. you can find some books online from reliable authors and websites and read articles.

XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I don't have all your stats but if you have to make weight you can go keto for a bit to deplete your carbs to make weight then carb back up for your show. I don't know how long between weigh in and show but you can even eat some of the carbs back if its the same day as long as you don't drink any water until after you weigh in.