Jayy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

14 y/o 1 Month transformation| Tips?

I've been working out alot for the past month and wanted to see how much I've changed. Clearly not much, but it's still an improvement. Abs more defined, doesn't seem like it in the photos 'cause of the angle but my arms and pecs are only slight larger. I plan on going much harder in my workouts and see how I look by the end of the year.
    Any tips for how i can build more muscle and decrease my body fat %? Keep in mind I am 14.
    (Top image is before, bottom image is after).
    Attached Images

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice progress!

I'd recommend not losing more weight--you're young, and it's much easier to build muscle in a decent surplus anyways. Eat healthily, keep lifting hard, and you'll keep seeing gains
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bobbycoldcuts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Impressive, especially for 14. Keep it up man!

Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000) Montymaginn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Jayy0 View Post
    I've been working out alot for the past month and wanted to see how much I've changed. Clearly not much, but it's still an improvement. Abs more defined, doesn't seem like it in the photos 'cause of the angle but my arms and pecs are only slight larger. I plan on going much harder in my workouts and see how I look by the end of the year.
    Any tips for how i can build more muscle and decrease my body fat %? Keep in mind I am 14.
    (Top image is before, bottom image is after).
    Well done! good progress, i post youtube videos on gym for teenagers, If youre interested check it out. 'Monty Maginn'